• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

USPS Error Fatal error: Call to undefined function tep_cfg_multiinput_list()

cdi-buy.com

I have no idea what this means...but I installed the latest USPS shipping module and I get this error when I click the Edit button to configure the module.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function tep_cfg_multiinput_list() in /home/cdifoton/public_html/buy/admin/modules.php(233) : eval()'d code on line 1

• 2 weeks later...
When I was trying to do the quick update, I had the same issue. Searched for an answer, couldnt find it. Do a full install. (follow the first 6 steps in the instructions then try again. worked for me.

same problem...the function (tep_cfg_multiinput_list) goes in fuctions/general.php as outlined in step 5 of the installation instructions....

missed it first time around...

Edited by bopper

same problem...the function (tep_cfg_multiinput_list) goes in fuctions/general.php as outlined in step 5 of the installation instructions....

missed it first time around...

couldn't get 4.3 to work...USPS error...had to revert to 4.2.1