• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Trying to figure out how to create a hover large image for product listing

lindsayanng

thanks Sam.. i am deciding on using additional images, but i dont know.. the issue is, the addition images contribution adds the images to the product_info page too, and it DO NOT want that.. i just want to create a table for the medium images, i dont need the code to add it to the product info.. that would look weird considering they ALL would be the same image. RIGHT?

A great place for newbies to start

Road Map to oscommerce File Structure

DO NOT PM ME FOR HELP. My time is valuable, unless i ask you to PM me, please dont. You will get better help if you post publicly. I am not as good at this as you think anyways!

HOWEVER, you can visit my blog (go to my profile to see it) and post a question there, i will find time to get back and answer you

Proud Memeber of the CODE BREAKERS CLUB!!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thanks Sam.. i am deciding on using additional images, but i dont know.. the issue is, the addition images contribution adds the images to the product_info page too, and it DO NOT want that.. i just want to create a table for the medium images, i dont need the code to add it to the product info.. that would look weird considering they ALL would be the same image. RIGHT?

Ok, well you must have some extra image thing installed, as $products['large_products_image'] is non-standard, perhaps a little mod to that could allow you to use that to add a medium image.

Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

Auto Backup your Database, Easy way

Multi Images with Fancy Pop-ups, Easy way

Products in columns with multi buy etc etc

Disable any Category or Product, Easy way

Secure & Improve your account pages et al.

yea. that is burt's thumbnail contribution that makes the large and thumbnail columns in the DB.. i was thinking of TRYING to hack away at some code..

For now, i had to switch out. it was making everyone's browsers go whacky with the large images.. Just not quite right yet.. but atleast i have the code to do it.. so i can work on the right image now.. THANKS

A great place for newbies to start

Road Map to oscommerce File Structure

DO NOT PM ME FOR HELP. My time is valuable, unless i ask you to PM me, please dont. You will get better help if you post publicly. I am not as good at this as you think anyways!

HOWEVER, you can visit my blog (go to my profile to see it) and post a question there, i will find time to get back and answer you

Proud Memeber of the CODE BREAKERS CLUB!!

Archived