• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Paypal orders not showing up in ADMIN area

jeremiah11

Hi there,

I have an unsual scenario. I am getting orders from people who use the default Paypal module that comes with oscommerce into the database, but for some reason tehy are not showing up in the orders section in the Admin area. Anyone have any idea what i have to do to get this to work? Configuration setting maybe? I don't really know where to look for this solution.

Your help is much appreciated, thanks!

Jeremy

install the PayPal IPN and all your orders will start appearing. the old issue is described on this forum at least hundred times!

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.

install the PayPal IPN and all your orders will start appearing. the old issue is described on this forum at least hundred times!

I have noticed there are several Paypal IPN versions out on the web. Which one do you suggest? What version? And will this work even though i am a Canadian estore?

Thanks,

Jeremiah

Archived