• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Google Checkout

Hi,

I have just added shared SSL to my web hosting package. i know, Shared SSL isn't ideal but i will be moving it to a dedicated server in the future.

as far as i can see when using shared SSL you need an identical copy of the site copied over to the SSL server.

i now have my original site on the main server eg: http://www.mysite.co.uk and a copy of the site on the SSL sever https://www.mysite.co.uk

(I'm not sure if i needed the whole site but i did this to maintain file structure and to save time)

so far, the SSL pages load correctly and displays the little padlock on the relevant pages (this works)

my problem is that my Google checkout displays the following errors:

(Note: the module used to work on the original installation. the problem has only popped up since i copied the site to the shared SSL)

Warning: googlecheckout::require_once() [function.require-once]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/fhlinux143/p/pc-3k.co.uk/user/htdocs//includes/languages/english/modules/payment/googlecheckout.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/tmp:/home/default/pc-3k.ssl-01.com) in /home/default/pc-3k.ssl-01.com/user/htdocs/includes/modules/payment/googlecheckout.php on line 43

Warning: googlecheckout::require_once(/home/fhlinux143/p/pc-3k.co.uk/user/htdocs//includes/languages/english/modules/payment/googlecheckout.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /home/default/pc-3k.ssl-01.com/user/htdocs/includes/modules/payment/googlecheckout.php on line 43

Fatal error: googlecheckout::require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/fhlinux143/p/pc-3k.co.uk/user/htdocs//includes/languages/english/modules/payment/googlecheckout.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /home/default/pc-3k.ssl-01.com/user/htdocs/includes/modules/payment/googlecheckout.php on line 43

How do i fix these errors. ?

i would appreciate any help anyone can provide

Many thanks,

Tristan

Edited by Tris3k

Hi again,

I have been working on this all night and have managed to get the site working, including the login and checkout (these load within the shared SSL)

the problem is that the Google checkout does not display within the SSL (as i mentioned in the last post, all the pages within SSL are on a separate server)

the basic credit card module loads but the Google module does not display at all.

i cant update this within OSC admin because OSC was not installed on the SSL server.

Any ideas?

i hope this makes sence...

Thanks,

Tristan

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Did you found a solution to this error ?

I have the same error on my website (https://69.64.68.43/login.php).

If have any solution ... please tell me.

Thanks,

Hi again,

I have been working on this all night and have managed to get the site working, including the login and checkout (these load within the shared SSL)

the problem is that the Google checkout does not display within the SSL (as i mentioned in the last post, all the pages within SSL are on a separate server)

the basic credit card module loads but the Google module does not display at all.

i cant update this within OSC admin because OSC was not installed on the SSL server.

Any ideas?

i hope this makes sence...

Thanks,

Tristan