• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

QT Pro and multiple images

jonc510

Hello out there!

I would greatly appreciate some help with my store. I am setting up an outdoor clothing sales store and need to be able to manage stock (which I have now done using QT Pro 4.5)

I also need to display multiple images as most of the garments come in different colours. This is where I am failing. I have tried many different multi image solutions but just cant get them to work with QT Pro - has anyone out there done this and could you give me a hand? Please? I am competent with most codework, HTML and php but limited at the same time I don't have formal training, but am quick to pick things up.

If I'm asking for help in the wrong place - sorry.

Thanks in advance,

jonc510

John,

When you say you "tried many different multi image solutions but just cant get them to work with QT Pro", what exactly do you mean? What are you trying to achieve? How do you want the images and QTPro to work together?