• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent

cms08

Hello, I have a cre loaded oscommerce. I justed switched the url of the website and changed the database name. the html on the front page comes up a little distorted, with the categories, but no products show, and none of the links work. and it is showing the right site name in the links, they just dont work. at the top of the page I now get this error.

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/mysite/includes/configure.php:99) in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/mysite/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 97

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/xxxxxx/public_html/mysite/includes/configure.php:99) in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/mysite/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 97

I have a cre loaded oscommerce.

wrong forum, as the CRE loaded have their own community forums.

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.

its not really cre loaded, its just been modified a lot, similar to the cre system

Then you should be taking this to the cre loaded forum. Either way, same answer.

You should look at the code and make sure that there is no white-space between the first php tag and the top of the file.

Then you should be taking this to the cre loaded forum. Either way, same answer.

You should look at the code and make sure that there is no white-space between the first php tag and the top of the file.

The website worked until I moved it to a new website. Same hosting company. I wondering if there are other files besides the configuration files that need to be edited. I know that oscommerce needs register globals on, in my main directory they are off, but in the oscommerce program there is a phpini file in every folder so i would assume that it fallowed that information. I tried turning register globals on in my main directory and the error is still there.

I tried turning register globals on in my main directory and the error is still there.

it's not a register globals problem. as deb pointed out, it is caused by whitespace before the first <?php tag or after the ?> tag.

it's not a register globals problem. as deb pointed out, it is caused by whitespace before the first <?php tag or after the ?> tag.

hey that got rid of the error, thanks. The links still dont work though. I installed the site in a folder in my public html. so its my main site/ folder name . this is what I put in the configure.php files. when you browse over a link its looks correct but it takes you to my main website in the public html directory. I wonder if there is some kind a file in the url rewrites that needs to be edited?

Archived