• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Some feed back please

you can not get any feedback unless you have POWERED BY OSCOMMERCE In your footer of your stores.

A great place for newbies to start

Road Map to oscommerce File Structure

DO NOT PM ME FOR HELP. My time is valuable, unless i ask you to PM me, please dont. You will get better help if you post publicly. I am not as good at this as you think anyways!

HOWEVER, you can visit my blog (go to my profile to see it) and post a question there, i will find time to get back and answer you

Proud Memeber of the CODE BREAKERS CLUB!!

you can not get any feedback unless you have POWERED BY OSCOMMERCE In your footer of your stores.

Well did not know that as the two sites are templates which I have mucked around with but never saw the text on there so I

Have now inserted the missing text

Regards

Liam

Just briefly cause I'm running out, but the images are really blurry and funky on the Discount Gift Store site. Also, way too many ads and the navigation kinda stinks (figuratively speaking). When I went to the Fancy Dress link, I had to go to 2 more pages before I got any visual. I think you're going to lose people that way. The first click, and it looks like you have nothing. Folks should at least be seeing the most recent additions in that category and you should have pics for your sub-category links.

PS: Corkwoman (well, my family was anyway)

• 1 month later...
Just briefly cause I'm running out, but the images are really blurry and funky on the Discount Gift Store site. Also, way too many ads and the navigation kinda stinks (figuratively speaking). When I went to the Fancy Dress link, I had to go to 2 more pages before I got any visual. I think you're going to lose people that way. The first click, and it looks like you have nothing. Folks should at least be seeing the most recent additions in that category and you should have pics for your sub-category links.

PS: Corkwoman (well, my family was anyway)

Thanks for that will take on board your comments.

Regards

Liam

Archived