• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Confirmation Email Edit

danjt

Hiya,

I need to remove the price off the confirmation email which is sent out. I am using prices but the entire cost of a product is covered by a voucher and as they will be given as gifts, obviously I don't want the cost to show.

I've managed to get rid of everything else, mainly by cutting great blocks of code out as no prices etc are needed but in the case I simply can't find the edit!

The Email says:

Products

1 x Product name () = £price

and all I need to rid myself of is that damned £price bit!

Hope someone can help, be wonderful of you!

Dan

$products_ordered .= $order->products[$i]['qty'] . ' x ' . $order->products[$i]['name'] . ' (' . $order->products[$i]['model'] . ') = ' . $currencies->display_price($order->products[$i]['final_price'], $order->products[$i]['tax'], $order->products[$i]['qty']) . $products_ordered_attributes . "\n";

Change to:

$products_ordered .= $order->products[$i]['qty'] . ' x ' . $order->products[$i]['name'] . ' (' . $order->products[$i]['model'] . ')  ' .  $products_ordered_attributes . "\n";

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >

Thanks Germ, i'll try that in the morning. I'd done much the same but took out the $products_ordered_attributes which i guess was my mistake :)

Live and learn, thanks again!

Dan

Archived