• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Time To Change Hosting Companies?

velo1ever

The hosting company I am with now, anhosting, or midphase, has been pretty good in the past, but the last 3 days, my site has not been working, then two minutes later, not working...back and forth, back and forth. I have getting errors of "running out of memory", and "can't connect to database", and I haven't changed a thing in my coding or site! :(

I open support tickets, and they say they fix it, but it goes back to the same thing.

Any suggestions? I do not want to change because I am unsure on how to back the database up, and make it an easy transfer...

Any words of wisdom??

Changing a hosting company without knowing other hosting comapny capabilities will be a bad decision.

So think twice before You switch.

Satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

Changing a hosting company without knowing other hosting comapny capabilities will be a bad decision.

So think twice before You switch.

Satish

If you are not happy, switch (after research).

i agree.. we had a host (globat) which gave us the same issues.. it just was NOT a good host.. I have a host that i LOVE and has awesome customer service..

I'll PM you with info..

A great place for newbies to start

Road Map to oscommerce File Structure

DO NOT PM ME FOR HELP. My time is valuable, unless i ask you to PM me, please dont. You will get better help if you post publicly. I am not as good at this as you think anyways!

HOWEVER, you can visit my blog (go to my profile to see it) and post a question there, i will find time to get back and answer you

Proud Memeber of the CODE BREAKERS CLUB!!

Archived