• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Products layout

martinstan

Hi all

One issue that I've found time and again with the product layout in an OSC store is the fact that product layout is by default a vertical, single product column. I'm aware of a few contributions that deal with this in various degrees of success but has anyone else any ideas around this, and would it be good to have the option of 1,2 or 3 column layouts as a standard feature of OSC? What I find particularly odd is that if you set something like 'Specials' to 18 products for instance, then you get a nice 3 column layout. A couple of people have commented that this is how they would like to see all their products laid out.

This isn't a moan by the way. OSC is great but I just wondered if anyone else has this problem occasionally and how people get around it.

Any comments?

Many thanks

Martin

Hi toyicebear

We spoken before about this topic and you've given me some good advice in the past. I haven't tried this new contribution yet but sounds great. As far is you know is the final version (20 Aug 2008) pretty much a stable, finished version?

Thanks

Martin

Archived