• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Invoice/Packing Slip

PLEASE help!!! the invoices and packing slips from the admin panel are not displaying any customer information nor the price of the individual items the custmomer is purchasing. The info is visible in MYSQL as well as other areas in OSC, but not on the invoices or packing slips. I have racked my brain for hours and searched the net to no avail. The only customization done to these areas was to chage the logo (successful) and add the order number (also successful). This info has been missing before any of the above was done. I'mat a total loss, and in need to have this corrected asap. Would appreciate any and all help! Thanks in advance!

PLEASE help!!! the invoices and packing slips from the admin panel are not displaying any customer information nor the price of the individual items the custmomer is purchasing. The info is visible in MYSQL as well as other areas in OSC, but not on the invoices or packing slips. I have racked my brain for hours and searched the net to no avail. The only customization done to these areas was to chage the logo (successful) and add the order number (also successful). This info has been missing before any of the above was done. I'mat a total loss, and in need to have this corrected asap. Would appreciate any and all help! Thanks in advance!

You would be better off downloading a fresh osc, unzip to your pc, and compare the files with what you have.

Tried that to no avail. Loaded fresh copies of packing slip and invoice from a fresh OC download, and the asme thing happens. This is also the case when editing a customers order (orders.php). The following info appears: Date, order, all items ordered, sales tax on items ordered, subtotal, shipping, tx and grand total. The missing info no matter how hard I try is all the customer info and price per item ordered. The header fields for this info is appearing, the info however is not. I'm at a total loss. Thanks again for your help!!!

Are there any other files that I should be looking into that could be causing these issues? As I've uploaded fresh copies and the same issue occurs, I tend to believe some other file(s) is causing this info from not appearing constintly across these 3 areas. It appears fine elsewhere.

Archived