• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PLEASE HELP I REALLY NEED HELP:(

pennwebshop

i own an oscommerce webshop but everytime i try puttting a product up it shows in the new products for september but when i click it it says product not found please help.

one second thing is that how do i secure my admin controll panel becouse it doesnt ask for a password or anythingg like that:(

i own an oscommerce webshop but everytime i try puttting a product up it shows in the new products for september but when i click it it says product not found please help.

one second thing is that how do i secure my admin controll panel becouse it doesnt ask for a password or anythingg like that:(

You need to password protect you admin immediately. Do it via your web hosts control panel file manager.

your webhost should have something like a .htaccess generator where you can just select the folder to password protect and then thats done. you need that asap! also for the products not showing, did you add the products properly? go through the products carefully, esp. check your quantities box. i noticed just today that if your quantity is 0, it won't show the product. so check that out...

SPACE FOR RENT!

Archived