• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

404 Error When Trying to Acess Administration Tool

brunodmjr

Hello people! :)

Im Bruno, im new at this forum. I hope you guys can help me reach a solution for my problem (please, of course =D):

The tittle says all. I am having 404 Error when im trying to acess Administration Tool after instalation. PS: I can acess catalog, but not Admin Tool.

Ah, after instalation im getting this errors:

Warning: fopen(C:/inetpub/wwwroot/catalog/includes/configure.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\catalog\install\templates\pages\install_4.php on line 116

Warning: fputs(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\catalog\install\templates\pages\install_4.php on line 117

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\catalog\install\templates\pages\install_4.php on line 118

Warning: fopen(C:/inetpub/wwwroot/catalog/admin/includes/configure.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\catalog\install\templates\pages\install_4.php on line 152

Warning: fputs(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\catalog\install\templates\pages\install_4.php on line 153

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\catalog\install\templates\pages\install_4.php on line 154

The installation and configuration was successful!

Im also using IIS 7.0 and PHP5. Hope you can help me. :)

The install did not write data to the admin/includes/configure.php file, because it could not access it to write to it. The permissions did not allow the install to write to it.

Best to drop any tables from the database, make sure that folders and the two configure.php files have correct permissions and start over again.

Vger

Archived