• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PROBLEM with Points/Rewards Module V2.00

metacatdud

I just finish install Points/Rewards Module V2.00 on my osCommerce copy everything is ok execept when i try to search trough the point pages in admin section the search process destroy my session, it's log me out. What could it be.

Thanks!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,

I've just installed this contribution and looks really good but have 2 major issues so far....

1. I have set the option for customers to receive points when signing up, and they get a message telling them it has been added but the points do not get added. I've gone over the install notes and can't see where I went wrong? I can add points manually to their account, but they would be expecting them automatically.

2. On the Payment Confirmation page it estimates the total cost of the order, but the VAT hasn't been added on to the shipping costs (as configured in admin). The VAT seems to have been added to the product so the cost does not match the final price. I've seen a few posts in here asking about this but after almost an hour searching I couldn't see any answers.

Would really appreciate your advice!

Mike