• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Help with FCK PLEASE!

cg180659

Hi all,

I seriously need help with this. I have installed FCK perfectly with not hiccups, no error messages. Nothing. Right now I'm using FCK for my product descriptions. When I type into the editor, everything looks perfect, but then when I check the preview, everything is messed up! The HTML coding and the content are all mashed together! I really don't know what to do. I've posted in the support thread for nearly all the versions of FCK, but noone has answered. I've even went to the FCK website, nothing there. Searched 'almighty' Google. Nothing there. Am I the only person who has gone through this? I know I sound like a pain, but I have also given my fair share of help in this community, and its not right that NOONE can point me in the right direction. Please. I'm in a very stressful situation right now, I have a deadline, and I need this job badly. Please anything.

Thanks

SPACE FOR RENT!

Hi all,

I seriously need help with this. I have installed FCK perfectly with not hiccups, no error messages. Nothing. Right now I'm using FCK for my product descriptions. When I type into the editor, everything looks perfect, but then when I check the preview, everything is messed up! The HTML coding and the content are all mashed together! I really don't know what to do. I've posted in the support thread for nearly all the versions of FCK, but noone has answered. I've even went to the FCK website, nothing there. Searched 'almighty' Google. Nothing there. Am I the only person who has gone through this? I know I sound like a pain, but I have also given my fair share of help in this community, and its not right that NOONE can point me in the right direction. Please. I'm in a very stressful situation right now, I have a deadline, and I need this job badly. Please anything.

Thanks

bumpity bump

SPACE FOR RENT!

Judging from the picture you made:

broke.GIF

You might have this problem:

Click Me

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >

Judging from the picture you made:

broke.GIF

You might have this problem:

Click Me

Wowwy... thank you. thank you. thank you. thank you. thank you. thank you.

many many thanks. i'm going to try this out. right now. and get back to you. right now.

SPACE FOR RENT!

I've got my fingers crossed for you.

;)

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

SSL Implementation Help

Wowwy... thank you. thank you. thank you. thank you. thank you. thank you.

many many thanks. i'm going to try this out. right now. and get back to you. right now.

DOUBLE WOWWY, IT WORKED!!

THANK GOD FOR YOUR LIFE!!

SPACE FOR RENT!

Glad it worked for you Ma'am.

;)

Truthfully, I saw your post and the pic earlier today (or last night I don't recall), but it wasn't until a little bit ago that I put two and two together...

:blush:

- Me -

SSL Implementation Help

Glad it worked for you Ma'am.

;)

Truthfully, I saw your post and the pic earlier today (or last night I don't recall), but it wasn't until a little bit ago that I put two and two together...

:blush:

lol... its ok. I'm glad you helped me same ways! So, now I'm going back to all my posts asking for help on this situation, and psting that link, just in case some1 else needs help with it!

cheers once again! :lol:

SPACE FOR RENT!

Archived