• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] QTpro - Quantity Tracking Professional

zonetown

Creating a plugin isn't a required install step.  You only need to do this if you don't like one of the four plugins provided or want to build a separate plug-in with code merged from another contribution.

The manual is assuming you are familiar with classes in PHP and how one class gets extended by another.  But I'm not a tech writer and realize I can make a lot of assumptions when I try to write technical directions so it still may not be clear.  PM me or post with more detail on what you are trying to do and I'll see if I can help clarify things for you.

When I try to look my product details in my shop I get this:

Warning: main(includes/classes/pad_PRODINFO_ATTRIBUTE_PLUGIN.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/postissa/public_html/catalog/product_info.php on line 138

Warning: main(includes/classes/pad_PRODINFO_ATTRIBUTE_PLUGIN.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/postissa/public_html/catalog/product_info.php on line 138

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/classes/pad_PRODINFO_ATTRIBUTE_PLUGIN.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/postissa/public_html/catalog/product_info.php on line 138

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/classes/pad_PRODINFO_ATTRIBUTE_PLUGIN.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/postissa/public_html/catalog/product_info.php on line 138

This looks like the config.sql script was not run or failed for some reason. This script sets the initial configuration values in the database. PRODINFO_ATTRIBUTE_PLUGIN is one of the configuration values and should have been replaced with a plug-in name if the configuration value was in the database. Try running config.sql again. If it gets errors you can't sort out post again with the errors.

"To select a product attribute display plugin and set the configuration options go to the admin site then select Configuration, Product Information from the left navigation menu."

Product Information is not shown in admin.

I think this is main problem..

Whitch file install it to admin?

I am still getting the same error message even after updating the pad_base.php file. Any other ideas?

Thanks,

Aaron

Which plug-in are you using? Also, line 430 is in the middle of a comment block so I assume you must have modified pad_base.php. What are your mods? Would you post a couple of lines either side of line 430 so I can identify for sure what code is throwing the error.

"To select a product attribute display plugin and set the configuration options go to the admin site then select Configuration, Product Information from the left navigation menu."

Product Information is not shown in admin.

I think this is main problem..

Whitch file install it to admin?

You must run the config.sql script as described in the install section of the manual. See the bolded line below. There is not a web page that does it like the base osCommerce install. Be sure you have also run the new_install.sql script or the upgrade.sql script depending on your situation. If you don't have PHPadmin I highly recommend it. If you use the command line you must replace storedb in the instructions with the database name where you installed osCommerce.

1.  Install osCommerce MS2 and verify it is functioning properly

2. Alter the database tables with the QT Pro new_install.sql script

* Using PHPmyadmin, click on your store database, click on the SQL tab, enter the location of the QT Pro new_install.sql script and click go

* Or using the command line "mysql storedb < new_install.sql".  Make sure you specify the path to the QT Pro folder if needed.

3. Load the configuration data for QT Pro using the config.sql script using the PHPmyadmin or the command line as for new_install.sql

4. Apply the QT Pro code changes to the installation

* Simply copy the contents of the QT Pro catalog folder to your store folder

Here is my entire pade_base.php file. The only thing I changed is from what you suggested before. I hope I did it right....

<?php
/*
     QT Pro Version 4.0

pad_base.php

Contribution extension to:
       osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
       http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2004 Ralph Day
     Released under the GNU General Public License

Based on prior works released under the GNU General Public License:
       QT Pro prior versions
         Ralph Day, October 2004
         Tom Wojcik aka TomThumb 2004/07/03 based on work by Michael Coffman aka coffman
         FREEZEHELL - 08/11/2003 [email protected] Copyright (c) 2003 IBWO
         Joseph Shain, January 2003
       osCommerce MS2
         Copyright (c) 2003 osCommerce

********************************************************************************

QT Pro Product Attributes Display Plugin

pad_base.php - Base Class

Class Name: pad_base

This base class, although functional, is not intended to be installed and used
     directly.  It is extended by other classes to provide different display options
     for product attributes on the product information page (product_info.php).

Methods:

pad_base                            constructor
       _SetConfigurationProperties         set local properties from DB config constants
       draw                                draw the product attributes
       _draw_table_start                   draw start of the table to enclose the attributes display
       _draw_stocked_attributes            draw attributes that stock is tracked for
       _draw_nonstocked_attributes         draw attributes that stock is not tracked for
       _draw_table_end                     draw end of the table to enclose the attributes display
       _draw_js_stock_array                draw a Javascript array of in stock attribute combinations
       _build_attributes_array             build an array of the attributes for the product
       _build_attributes_combinations      build an array of the attribute combinations for the product

Properties:

products_id                         the product id for attribute display
       products_tax_class_id               the products tax class id
       show_out_of_stock                   show out of stock attributes flag
       mark_out_of_stock                   mark out of stock attributes flag
       out_of_stock_msgline                show out of stock message line flag
       no_add_out_of_stock                 prevent add to cart of out of stock attributes combinations

*/
 class pad_base {
   var $products_id;
   var $products_tax_class_id;
   var $show_out_of_stock;
   var $mark_out_of_stock;
   var $out_of_stock_msgline;
   var $no_add_out_of_stock;

/*
   Method: pad_base

Class constructor

Parameters:

$products_id      integer     The product id of the product attributes are to be displayed for

Returns:

nothing

*/
   function pad_base($products_id=0) {

$this->products_id  = $products_id;

if ($this->products_id != 0) {
       $tax_class_query = tep_db_query('SELECT products_tax_class_id 
                                        FROM ' . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " 
                                        WHERE products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "'");
       $tax_class_array = tep_db_fetch_array($tax_class_query);
       $this->products_tax_class_id = $tax_class_array['products_tax_class_id'];
     }

$this->_SetConfigurationProperties('PRODINFO_ATTRIBUTE_');

}

/*
   Method: _SetConfigurationProperties

Set local configuration properties from osCommerce configuration DB constants

Parameters:

$prefix      sting     Prefix for the osCommerce DB constants

Returns:

nothing

*/
   function _SetConfigurationProperties($prefix) {

$this->show_out_of_stock    = constant($prefix . 'SHOW_OUT_OF_STOCK');
     $this->mark_out_of_stock    = constant($prefix . 'MARK_OUT_OF_STOCK');
     $this->out_of_stock_msgline = constant($prefix . 'OUT_OF_STOCK_MSGLINE');
     $this->no_add_out_of_stock  = constant($prefix . 'NO_ADD_OUT_OF_STOCK');

}

/*
   Method: draw

Draws the product attributes.  This is the only method other than the constructor that is
   intended to be called by a user of this class.

Attributes that stock is tracked for are grouped first and drawn with one dropdown list per
   attribute.  All attributes are drawn even if no stock is available for the attribute and no 
   indication is given that the attribute is out of stock.

Attributes that stock is not tracked for are then drawn with one dropdown list per
   attribute.

Parameters:

none

Returns:

string:       HTML for displaying the product attributes

*/
   function draw() {

$out=$this->_draw_table_start();

$out.=$this->_draw_stocked_attributes();

$out.=$this->_draw_nonstocked_attributes();

$out.=$this->_draw_table_end();

return $out;

}

/*
   Method: _draw_table_start

Draws the start of a table to wrap the product attributes display.
   Intended for class internal use only.

Parameters:

none

Returns:

string:       HTML for start of table

*/
   function _draw_table_start() {
     $out ='           <table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">';
     return $out;
   }

/*
   Method: _draw_stocked_attributes

Draws the product attributes that stock is tracked for.

Attributes that stock is tracked for are drawn with one dropdown list per attribute.
   All attributes are drawn even if no stock is available for the attribute and no 
   indication is given that the attribute is out of stock.

Parameters:

none

Returns:

string:       HTML for displaying the product attributes that stock is tracked for

*/
   function _draw_stocked_attributes() {
     $out = '';

$attributes = $this->_build_attributes_array(true, false);
     if (sizeof($attributes)>0) {
       foreach ($attributes as $stocked) {
         $out .= '<tr><td align="right" class="main">' . $stocked['oname'] . ":</td></tr><tr><td class=main>" . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('id['.$stocked['oid'].']',array_values($stocked['ovals']),$stocked['default']) . "</td></tr>\n";
       }
     }
     return $out;
   }

/*
   Method: _draw_nonstocked_attributes

Draws the product attributes that stock is not tracked for.

Attributes that stock is not tracked for are drawn with one dropdown list per attribute.

Parameters:

none

Returns:

string:       HTML for displaying the product attributes that stock is not tracked for

*/
   function _draw_nonstocked_attributes() {
     $out='';
     $nonstocked_attributes = $this->_build_attributes_array(false, true);
     foreach($nonstocked_attributes as $nonstocked)
     {
       $out .= '<tr><td align="right" class=main><b>' . $stocked['oname'] . ":</b></td><td class=main>" . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('id['.$stocked['oid'].']',array_values($stocked['ovals']),$stocked['default']) . "</td></tr>\n";
     }
     return $out;
   }

/*
   Method: _draw_table_end

Draws the end of a table to wrap the product attributes display.

Parameters:

none

Returns:

string:       HTML for end of table

*/
   function _draw_table_end() {
     return '           </table>';
   }

/*
   Method: _build_attributes_array

Build an array of the attributes for the product

Parameters:

$build_stocked        boolean   Flag indicating if stocked attributes should be built.
     $build_nonstocked     boolean   Flag indicating if non-stocked attribute should be built.

Returns:

array:                Array of attributes for the product of the form:
                             'oid'       => integer: products_options_id
                             'oname'     => string:  products_options_name
                             'ovals'     => array:   option values for the option id of the form
                                            'id'    => integer:  products_options_values_id
                                            'text'  => string:   products_options_values_name
                             'default'   => integer: products_options_values_id that the product id
                                                     contains for this option id and should be the
                                                     default selection when this attribute is drawn.
                                                     Set to zero if the product id did not contain
                                                     this option. 

*/
   function _build_attributes_array($build_stocked, $build_nonstocked) {
     global $languages_id;
     global $currencies;
     global $cart;

if (!($build_stocked | $build_nonstocked)) return null;

if ($build_stocked && $build_nonstocked) {
       $stocked_where='';
     }
     elseif ($build_stocked) {
       $stocked_where="and popt.products_options_track_stock = '1'";
     }
     elseif ($build_nonstocked) {
       $stocked_where="and popt.products_options_track_stock = '0'";
     }

$products_options_name_query = tep_db_query("select distinct popt.products_options_id, popt.products_options_name, popt.products_options_track_stock from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$this->products_id . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' " . $stocked_where . " order by popt.products_options_name");
     $attributes=array();
     while ($products_options_name = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_name_query)) {
       $products_options_array = array();
       $products_options_query = tep_db_query("select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " pov where pa.products_id = '" . (int)$this->products_id . "' and pa.options_id = '" . (int)$products_options_name['products_options_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id and pov.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
       while ($products_options = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_query)) {
         $products_options_array[] = array('id' => $products_options['products_options_values_id'], 'text' => $products_options['products_options_values_name']);
         if ($products_options['options_values_price'] != '0') {
           $products_options_array[sizeof($products_options_array)-1]['text'] .= ' (' . $products_options['price_prefix'] . $currencies->display_price($products_options['options_values_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($this->products_tax_class_id)) .')';
         }
       }
       if (isset($cart->contents[$this->products_id]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']]))
         $selected = $cart->contents[$this->products_id]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']];
       else 
         $selected = 0;
       $attributes[]=array('oid'=>$products_options_name['products_options_id'],
                           'oname'=>$products_options_name['products_options_name'],
                           'ovals'=>$products_options_array,
                           'default'=>$selected);
     }
     return $attributes;
   }

/*
   Method: _build_attributes_combinations

A recursive method for building an array enumerating the attribute combinations for the product

Parameters:

$attributes             array     An array of the attributes that combinations will be built for.
                                       Format is as returned by _build_attributes_array.
     $showoos                boolean   Flag indicating if non-stocked attributes should be built.
     $markoos                string    'Left' if out of stock indication is to be appended in front of the
                                       attribute combination text.  'Right' if out of stock indication is
                                       to be appended at the end of the attribute combination text.
     $combinations           array     Array of the attribute combinations is returned in this parameter.
                                       Should be set to an empty array before an external call to this method. 
                                         'comb'        => array:   array of a single attribute combination
                                                                     options_id => options_value_id
                                         'id'          => string:  options/values string for this 
                                                                   combination in the form for the
                                                                   key of the products_stock table
                                                                     opt_id-val_id,opt_id-val_id,...
                                         'text'        => string:  Text for this combination.  Values text
                                                                   is as built by _build_attributes_array
                                                                    and contains the add/subtract price for
                                                                    the option value if applicable.  Form is:
                                                                      values_text, values_text
     $selected_combination   integer   Index into the $combinations array of the combination that should
                                       be the default selection when the combination is drawn is returned in
                                       this parameter.  Determined from product id.  Should be set to zero
                                       before an external call to this method.

Parameters for internal recursion use only:

$oidindex               integer   Index into the $attributes array of the option to operate on.
     $comb                   array     Array containing option id/values of combination built so far
                                         products_options_id => products_options_value_id
     $id                     string    Contains string of options/values built so far
     $text                   string    Text for the options values constructed so far.
     $isselected             boolean   Flag indicating if so far all option values in this combination
                                       were indicated to be defaults in the product id.

Returns:

see $combinations and $selected_combination parameters above
     no actual function return value.

*/
   function _build_attributes_combinations($attributes, $showoos, $markoos, &$combinations, &$selected_combination, $oidindex=0, $comb=array(), $id="", $text='', $isselected=true) {
     global $cart;

foreach ($attributes[$oidindex]['ovals'] as $attrib) {
       $newcomb = $comb;
       $newcomb[$attributes[$oidindex]['oid']] = $attrib['id'];
       $newid=$id.','.$attributes[$oidindex]['oid'].'-'.$attrib['id'];
       $newtext = $text.", ".$attrib['text'];
       if (isset($cart->contents[$this->products_id]['attributes'][$attributes[$oidindex]['oid']]))
         $newisselected = ($cart->contents[$this->products_id]['attributes'][$attributes[$oidindex]['oid']] == $attrib['id']) ? $isselected : false;
       else 
         $newisselected = false;
       if (isset($attributes[$oidindex+1])) {
         $this->_build_attributes_combinations($attributes, $showoos, $markoos, $combinations, $selected_combination, $oidindex+1, $newcomb, $newid, $newtext, $newisselected);
       }
       else {
         $is_out_of_stock=tep_check_stock(tep_get_prid($this->products_id),1,$newcomb);
         if (!$is_out_of_stock | ($showoos == true)) {
           switch ($markoos) {
             case 'Left':   $newtext=($is_out_of_stock ? TEXT_OUT_OF_STOCK.' - ' : '').substr($newtext,2);
                            break;
             case 'Right':  $newtext=substr($newtext,2).($is_out_of_stock ? ' - '.TEXT_OUT_OF_STOCK : '');
                            break;
             default:       $newtext=substr($newtext,2);
                            break;
           }
           $combinations[] = array('comb'=>$newcomb, 'id'=>substr($newid,1), 'text'=>$newtext);
           if ($newisselected) $selected_combination = sizeof($combinations)-1;
         }
       }
     }
   }

/*
   Method: _draw_js_stock_array

Draw a Javascript array containing the given attribute combinations.
   Generally used to draw array of in-stock combinations for Javascript out of stock
   validation and messaging.

Parameters:

$combinations        array   Array of combinations to build the Javascript array for.
                                  Array must be of the form returned by _build_attributes_combinations
                                  Usually this array only contains in-stock combinations.

Returns:

string:                 Javacript array definition.  Excludes the "var xxx=" and terminating ";".  Form is:
                             {optval1:{optval2:{optval3:1,optval3:1}, optval2:{optval3:1}}, optval1:{optval2:{optval3:1}}}
                             For example if there are 3 options and the instock value combinations are:
                               opt1   opt2   opt3
                                 1      5      4
                                 1      5      8
                                 1     10      4
                                 3      5      8
                             The string returned would be
                               {1:{5:{4:1,8:1}, 10:{4:1}}, 3:{5:{8:1}}}

*/
   function _draw_js_stock_array($combinations) {
     $out='';  
     foreach ($combinations[0]['comb'] as $oid=>$ovid) {
       $out.='{'.$ovid.':';
       $opts[]=$oid;
     }
     $out.='1';

for ($combindex=1; $combindex<sizeof($combinations); $combindex++) {
       $comb=$combinations[$combindex]['comb'];
       for ($i=0; $i<sizeof($opts)-1; $i++) {
         if ($comb[$opts[$i]]!=$combinations[$combindex-1]['comb'][$opts[$i]]) break;
       }
       $out.=str_repeat('}',sizeof($opts)-1-$i).',';
       if ($i<sizeof($opts)-1) {
         for ($j=$i; $j<sizeof($opts)-1; $j++)
           $out.=$comb[$opts[$j]].':{';
       }
       $out.=$comb[$opts[sizeof($opts)-1]].':1';
     }
     $out.=str_repeat('}',sizeof($opts));

return $out;
   }

}
?>

Sorry Ralph, I swear I added it but you are correct it doesn't show up. I went back intothe file and pasted in the new function, in whole as scripted in my earlier post. This is the error I get:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/username/public_html/store/includes/classes/pad_base.php on line 429

I know this means there is an extra bracket (or possibly not enough brackets), but I don't know where to make the change inside the function.

This is the code for the full function:

function _draw_js_stock_array($combinations) {

if (!((isset($combinations)) && (is_array($combinations)) && (sizeof($combinations) > 0))){
? ? ? ?return '{}';
? ? ?}

? ? ?$out=''; ?
? ? ?foreach ($combinations[0]['comb'] as $oid=>$ovid) {
? ? ? ?$out.='{'.$ovid.':';
? ? ? ?$opts[]=$oid;
? ? ?}
? ? ?$out.='1';
? ? ?
? ? ?for ($combindex=1; $combindex<sizeof($combinations); $combindex++) {
? ? ? ?$comb=$combinations[$combindex]['comb'];
? ? ? ?for ($i=0; $i<sizeof($opts)-1; $i++) {
? ? ? ? ?if ($comb[$opts[$i]]!=$combinations[$combindex-1]['comb'][$opts[$i]]) break;
? ? ? ?}
? ? ? ?$out.=str_repeat('}',sizeof($opts)-1-$i).',';
? ? ? ?if ($i<sizeof($opts)-1) {
? ? ? ? ?for ($j=$i; $j<sizeof($opts)-1; $j++)
? ? ? ? ? ?$out.=$comb[$opts[$j]].':{';
? ? ? ?}
? ? ? ?$out.=$comb[$opts[sizeof($opts)-1]].':1';
? ? ?}
? ? ?$out.=str_repeat('}',sizeof($opts));
? ? ?
? ? ?return $out;
? ?}
?}

hello Ralph Day, with your help the older version of QTP is working fine for me. The only thing i need now is the ablity to restock the order quantity when its deleted. Is their any way you can tell me the code that i can use with the older version. I dont wana install the whole script again.

your help is greatly apprecaited

Thankyou

Hi, I had the previous version of QTPro installed and managed to get it to fly. I did the upgrade to 4.0_1_2_3 and did the "fantasyland install" (no other mods...just copied files over). And now when I go to the product details I get the following error on products that have size/color options... ANything jump out as to what I screwed up with? I had to work bugs out of the first verios too, not knowing alot of what I was doing, but managed to get it to work.

1054 - Unknown column

'popt.special' in 'field list'

select distinct

popt.products_options_id,

popt.products_options_name,

popt.special from

products_options popt,

products_attributes patrib

where

patrib.products_id='42' and

patrib.options_id =

popt.products_options_id and

popt.language_id = '1' order

by

popt.products_options_name

Thanks guys, and Ralph, I love the contribution. worked well for me until now :)

hello Ralph Day,  with your help the older version of QTP is working fine for me. The only thing i need now is the ablity to restock the order quantity when its deleted. Is their any way you can tell me the code that i can use with the older version. I dont wana install the whole script again.

your help is greatly apprecaited

Thankyou

A database change is needed as well as code changes in a couple of places.

Pull the ALTER TABLE orders_products out of new_install.sql and run it against your database.

Find the line in checkout_process.php that sets the new column

products_stock_attributes in table orders_products and apply to your older version.

Use catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php from QT Pro 4.0

I think that will do it. Good luck.

Hi, I had the previous version of QTPro installed and managed to get it to fly. I did the upgrade to 4.0_1_2_3 and did the "fantasyland install" (no other mods...just copied files over).  And now when I go to the product details I get the following error on products that have size/color options... ANything jump out as to what I screwed up with?  I had to work bugs out of the first verios too, not knowing alot of what I was doing, but managed to get it to work.

1054 - Unknown column

'popt.special' in 'field list'

It looks like you are still running the QT Pro 3.1 version of product_info.php as popt.special was renamed to popt.products_options_track_stock in QT Pro 4.0.

Sorry Ralph, I swear I added it but you are correct it doesn't show up. I went back intothe file and pasted in the new function, in whole as scripted in my earlier post. This is the error I get:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/username/public_html/store/includes/classes/pad_base.php on line 429

I know this means there is an extra bracket (or possibly not enough brackets), but I don't know where to make the change inside the function.

This is the code for the full function:

The code you posted looks fine so I think you must have inadvertently made another change to the code somewhere before this function or it got mangled in the upload/download. Your line numbers seem to be off too so that would also indicate a problem earlier in the code. Try downloading again.

Ralph,

Yes I had made one change in the code for the way the options were displayed, but it would not have had any effect on where the error is occuring. I re-downloaded from the Contribution site, made the exact change you mentioned earlier, and I still get the same error (only now it says line 432).

Any suggestions?

-Aaron

Edited by royalfunk

Ralph,

Yes I had made one change in the code for the way the options were displayed, but it would not have had any effect on where the error is occuring. I re-downloaded from the Contribution site, made the exact change you mentioned earlier, and I still get the same error (only now it says line 432).

Any suggestions?

-Aaron

I'd suspect a mismatched quote or something like that in your other change. Apply one change at a time and get it worrking before applying the next change. Line 432 is a comment in the QT Pro code.

Hello Ralph , thankx for replying. This is what i did so far

Pull the ALTER TABLE orders_products out of new_install.sql and run it against your database.

i added this

ALTER TABLE orders_products

ADD products_stock_attributes varchar(255) default NULL

AFTER products_quantity;

Find the line in checkout_process.php that sets the new column

products_stock_attributes in table orders_products and apply to your older version.

i added this whole code below. Only the Red code was missing in my older checkout_process.php file

++++ QT Pro: Begin Changed code

if (!isset($products_stock_attributes)) $products_stock_attributes=null;    $sql_data_array = array('orders_id' => $insert_id,

'products_id' => tep_get_prid($order->products[$i]['id']),

'products_model' => $order->products[$i]['model'],

'products_name' => $order->products[$i]['name'],

'products_price' => $order->products[$i]['price'],

'final_price' => $order->products[$i]['final_price'],

'products_tax' => $order->products[$i]['tax'],

'products_quantity' => $order->products[$i]['qty'],

'products_stock_attributes' => $products_stock_attributes);

++++ QT Pro: End Changed Code

Use catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php from QT Pro 4.0

Replaced it with the new general.php

Now this is the error i am getting when i add the item to my cart

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_check_stock_new() in /home2/mghatwor/public_html/test/shopping_cart.php on line 133

this is what i have on line 133

$stock_check = tep_check_stock_new($products[$i]['id'], $products[$i]['attributes'], $products[$i]['quantity']);

thankyou soo much for your help

I am in desperate need to get QTPro working. If anyone has the pad_base.php file working with RalphDay's addition to "function _draw_js_stock_array($combinations), please post the code here so I can test it on my site. I have made only this one recommended change to the code in that file, but it does not work and I am just getting error messages. Thanks!!

-Aaron

Edited by royalfunk

Now this is the error i am getting when i add the item to my cart

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_check_stock_new() in /home2/mghatwor/public_html/test/shopping_cart.php on line 133

I think you replaced the wrong general.php. tep_check_stock_new was in catalog/includes/general.php in QT Pro 3.1 and earlier. I eliminated it in QT Pro 4.0 consolidating it into tep_check_stock. It looks like you replaced this general.php. You need to use the QT Pro 3.1 catalog/includes/general.php and replace admin/includes/general.php with the QT Pro 4.0 version.

I think you replaced the wrong general.php.  tep_check_stock_new was in catalog/includes/general.php in QT Pro 3.1 and earlier.  I eliminated it in QT Pro 4.0 consolidating it into tep_check_stock.  It looks like you replaced this general.php.  You need to use the QT Pro 3.1 catalog/includes/general.php and replace admin/includes/general.php with the QT Pro 4.0 version.

AH MAN , YOU DA BEST :D thankyou soooo much its working.

Hi guys,

I did some reading into this tread but I dind?t find answers so here are the questions.

The installation works great but the first problem is that when I edit the Track Stock in the product options the option name disappears, (turn blank).

The second error message is this one;

''Warning: OpenDir: Invalid argument (errno 22) in c:\apache\htdocs\shop\catalog\admin\includes\functions\general.php on line 681

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in c:\apache\htdocs\shop\catalog\admin\includes\functions\general.php on line 683''

It appear when I try to Edit the Product Info Attribute Display Plugin, I have double check the file but I don't see where the problem is.

Also, for a product that has no options, the image of the product is in the middle of the page crushing into the description text.

It is a great contribution and very needed.

One more question if I may, why do we you must set the Download to false?

Thank you, :thumbsup:

ccl

I am in desperate need to get QTPro working. If anyone has the pad_base.php file working with RalphDay's addition to "function _draw_js_stock_array($combinations), please post the code here so I can test it on my site. I have made only this one recommended change to the code in that file, but it does not work and I am just getting error messages. Thanks!!

-Aaron

royalfunk and I worked this out via PM. It appears that cut and paste of code snippets from this forum was causing some stray non-printable characters at the end of some lines - something that is very hard to notice. If you run into similar errors and are pulling your hair out try turning on the display of whitepsace characters in your editor and look for characters at the end of the line that shouldn't be there.

Hi guys,

I did some reading into this tread but I dind?t find answers so here are the questions.

The installation works great but the first problem is that when I edit the Track Stock in the product options the option name disappears, (turn blank).

Are you merging QT Pro with another contribution? I've been working on merging QT Pro with a loaded version of osCommerce that contains Attribute Sorter/Copier and ran into a similar problem at first. Attribute Sorter/Copier is a challenge to merge as it was based on a development version of MS2 and a bunch of variable names and code cleanup was done for the final MS2 version.

The second error message is this one;

''Warning: OpenDir: Invalid argument (errno 22) in  c:\apache\htdocs\shop\catalog\admin\includes\functions\general.php on line 681

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in c:\apache\htdocs\shop\catalog\admin\includes\functions\general.php on line 683''

It appear when I try to Edit the Product Info Attribute Display Plugin, I have double check the file but I don't see where the problem is.

The only thing I can think of is a configuration problem. Can you post the defines for DIR_FS_CATALOG, DIR_WS_INCLUDES and DIR_WS_CLASSES from admin/includes/configure.php

Also, for a product that has no options, the image of the product is in the middle of the page crushing into the description text.

It is a great contribution and very needed.

I never noticed that before. I made a slight tweak to the HTML in product_info.php to make the options always display below the image to prevent problems with the option display when descriptions are short. It introuduced this problem.

The problem you describe doesn't occur for products with no options, its products with short description lines. I'll have to play with the HTML a little bit and post back later.

One more question if I may, why do we you must set the Download to false?

The original author of QT Pro made this restriction in the code. The download logic is slightly confusing and since I don't need downloads I haven't sorted it out yet to fix it. But I've been informed that the Gift Vouchers contribution requires download = true and I want to use that contributions so expect to see this fixed soon.

Are you merging QT Pro with another contribution?? I've been working on merging QT Pro with a loaded version of osCommerce that contains Attribute Sorter/Copier and ran into a similar problem at first.? Attribute Sorter/Copier is a challenge to merge as it was based on a development version of MS2 and a bunch of variable names and code cleanup was done for the final MS2 version.?

The only thing I can think of is a configuration problem.? Can you post the defines for DIR_FS_CATALOG, DIR_WS_INCLUDES and DIR_WS_CLASSES from admin/includes/configure.php

I never noticed that before.? I made a slight tweak to the HTML in product_info.php to make the options always display below the image to prevent problems with the option display when descriptions are short.? It introuduced this problem.

The problem you describe doesn't occur for products with no options, its products with short description lines.? I'll have to play with the HTML a little bit and post back later.

The original author of QT Pro made this restriction in the code.? The download logic is slightly confusing and since I don't need downloads I haven't sorted it out yet to fix it.? But I've been informed that the Gift Vouchers contribution requires download = true and I want to use that contributions so expect to see this fixed soon.

The first problem is solve, it was my testing server.

About the "Product Info Attribute Display Plug-in" I am now getting this message;

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_cfg_pull_down_class_files() in /home/dison99/public_html/secure/testing_site/shopnature/catalog/admin/configuration.php(125) : eval()'d code on line 1

Here's the defines:

define('DIR_FS_CATALOG', '/home/hooo/public_html/secure/testing_site/shop/catalog/');

define('DIR_WS_INCLUDES', 'includes/');

define('DIR_WS_CLASSES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'classes/');

I understand about the images, what can I do to temper the problem?

And finally we work allot with the Gift Vouchers option, so I guest I will have the hold this great QTpro for a while!

I thank you very much for your answers, this is very professional.

ccl

Edited by coolcl