• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] QTpro - Quantity Tracking Professional

zonetown

The standard Products Purchased report doesn't take account of QTPro/attributes.

Does anyone have a fix for this?

You mean that in: catalog/admin/stats_products_purchased.php

You would like to be able to see which products with which attributes did sell best and not only which products, regardless of which attributes was chosen, did sell best?

This is a good idea. However you may want to be able to change between taking account of attributes and not take account of them... The two views will give you different information.

This will be a bit tricky to program. I don't have time right now. Someone else could do this :rolleyes:

Another comment. This could be a contribution on its own. This contribution would have no connection to QTPro as you should list all attributes and not only the one stock is tracked for... I don't think this contribution exists currently.

Dear php gurus,

I really dig the contibution QTPro, and it works fine for me. Especially like the quantity table on the product_info.php

Though I came accros another contib (# 3345): Attribute Qty Product Info

Which has a nicer way of getting people to add stuff to their cart.

Can anyone please help me in any way in coding in the other contib.

thanks a million.

Wkr,

Boetje

Hello, for some reason I am missing the "prod info" under configuration in the admin area? I just installed it, must have missed some code some where or something, where would i start looking?

Edited by bdepew

Hello all,

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have installed QTPro 4.51a and setup attributes as per instructions. All seems to be running correctly, however, once a sale is made the stock I receive the error message:

Warning: There are 1 sick products in the database. Please visit the QTPro doctor.

and the QTPro doctor returns:

The stock quantity summary is NOT ok

This means that the current summary of this products quantity, which is in the database, isn't the value we get if we calculates it from scratch right now.

The current summary stock is: 38

If we calculates it we get: 39

The options stock is ok

This means that the database entries for this product looks the way they should. No options are missing in any row. No option exist in any row where it should not.

Total number of stock entries this product has: 9

Number of messy entries: 0

It is not subtracting the attribute qty, I'm hoping this is something simple that I have missed.....please help :)

There are 2 settings to make in your paypal account to get things working

Go to your paypal account and login to your business account

When you have logged in, follow these instructions

PayPal Settings

Thankyou,

seems like a few people are having this issue...

Should the auto return page point to https://mydomain.com/checkout_success.php

Thankyou,

seems like a few people are having this issue...

Should the auto return page point to https://mydomain.com/checkout_success.php

I have tried both returning to https://mydomain.com/checkout_success.php and https://mydomain.com/checkout_process.php and neither fix the problem.

Has anyone had some success with this bug????

I have installed QTPro v4.51a for a shoe shop. Then updated the stock quantity for each attribute.

Problem is:

product_info.php shows a product of size 8 as being IN STOCK when it the stock count is zero for size 8 of that shoe.

But the very next entry for size 9 of the same shoe shows as out of stock when the stock count is zero for size 9 (as it should)

So some products are saying they are in stock when they are not. This problem applies across all of the QTPro functions.

Further - it is only the drop down that omits the "out of stock message" - if the out of stock line is configured to on it shows.

Any advice please?

Thanks

Okay, call me a big dummy...I'm a newbie!

I just copied/merged all the files for QTPro v4.51b and uploaded them via FTP. I don't know what I am supposed to do next. I tried to log into my admin area and got the following error:

1054 - Unknown column 'products_options_track_stock' in 'where clause'

SELECT DISTINCT products_options_id FROM products_options WHERE products_options_track_stock = 1

[TEP STOP]

Am I supposed to update my database somehow? If so, how? (I need my hand held :) )

Can someone help?

Thanks!

Okay, call me a big dummy...I'm a newbie!

I just copied/merged all the files for QTPro v4.51b and uploaded them via FTP. I don't know what I am supposed to do next. I tried to log into my admin area and got the following error:

1054 - Unknown column 'products_options_track_stock' in 'where clause'

SELECT DISTINCT products_options_id FROM products_options WHERE products_options_track_stock = 1

[TEP STOP]

Am I supposed to update my database somehow? If so, how? (I need my hand held :) )

Can someone help?

Thanks!

Okay, I realize now that I need to update from PHPmyadmin. I'm trying to, but I keep getting a syntax error. I don't know what I'm doing (what I'm supposed to type there). Like I said, I need my hand held. I have the config.sql file in my catalog folder. My catalog folder is in a folder called 'products'.

So the address is http://www.(mydomain).com/products/catalog/config.sql

Okay, I realize now that I need to update from PHPmyadmin. I'm trying to, but I keep getting a syntax error. I don't know what I'm doing (what I'm supposed to type there). Like I said, I need my hand held. I have the config.sql file in my catalog folder. My catalog folder is in a folder called 'products'.

So the address is http://www.(mydomain).com/products/catalog/config.sql

there are more ways than 1 to do it. my way:

select the database concerned

backup your database (export in sql format, with drop tables, save file as somewhere on your local computer)

open the config.sql-file on your local computer in notepad or something

copy and paste in the sql-tab of phpmyadmin

go

hth

gina

Edited by chemjul2005

Now that I have this installed, I seem to be missing the most important thing. I can't set stock levels for various color attributes...there's no box, like there should be, in the 'products attributes' section of admin.

Hi Vicster,

Have you looked at the top left section of the products attributes section? I made the mistake of looking for the box in the actual attributes in the bottom half of the page. Took me a day of hair pulling before I saw the column "track stock?" in the top left... the productoptions...was there all along... :blush: hope that is the case with you too.

gina

Edited by chemjul2005

Is there step by step instructions to this contribution?

I can't find any. Does it mean i just need to compare the files and edit my files accordingly?

thank you

There are a few files that are exclusive to this contribution that just need to be copied...the rest have to be compared. Then you have to run the new_install file through SQL (This is where I got confused) as long as you don't have a previous contribution like this installed. I ran both the new_install and the config SQL files... I'm no expert, so I'm not sure if you should do the same.

I have managed to install Ultra Pics 2.07.01 - incl. STS + CCGV + LightBox into my online shop. The only problem I have now is that I have setup product attributes that I would like to add to my products as these come in different sizes, but i dont know how to add quantities for these sizes. I have looked around and found QTPro v1.0 but I dont know how to integrate this with the UltraPics.

If somebody could please help or guide me as to where I can get a contribution that has ultrapics and qtpro combined in order for me to accomodate for my shop.

Thanks in advance.

Please, can someone help me?

Regards,

Chantal

I have the same problem with you: Fatal error: Call to undefined method payment::checkout_initialization_method().

When I look at the payment.php in DIR_WS_CLASSES, There's not a function called 'checkout_initialization_method()'

Can anybody help us?

Thanx for all your helps.

i have a problem with QTpro v4.51b (think it is)

Lets say when a customer buys an product with the atrib. size. the products stock get changed but not the atrib size for that product.

ive tried to overwrite my files with the QTpro files. and still nothing. I know theres alot of ppl that have had the same problem as me in this therad but i cant find any solution for this. any thoughts ?

/ H

I have installed oscommerce + More Pics + STS4.5.3 + lightbox

All was working fine before

Now I installed QT PRO and face this problem :

1. the product info page is not working with QT PRO and more pics

2. the LOGIN or CREATE Account pages are redirecting to homepage ! they are not redirecting to checkout_shipping or shopping cart

Ven

I have installed QT Pro 4.5 as having stock control working for all product attributes is essential for my clients.

The stock check is apparently flawed! If I for example have 10 of type A, 20 of type B and none of type C the code only stops products being selected if I try to add more than 30, even if I select the C attribute!

I can see the neat stock check table if I have it selected and it doesn't show the attribute with no stock.

I have tried the various alternatives and they all have the same problem.

I can't get the out of stock warning to appear on the dropdown attributes list either.

Products that have no attributes still work correctly- ie you can't order them if they have a stock quantity of zero.

Has anybody seen this before? I can start debugging but surely a module like this must work and I am doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance, Steve H

Hi, somebody know how to include the table qtpro_stock_table.php in qtpro 3.2 ?? i copy the <?php require in product_info.php but only it shows is the title :huh:

Edited by her_unlimited

Interesting. I was not aware you could change the stock quantity directly from catalog/admin/stats_low_stock_attrib.php ;) (you can't)

However you can change the stock in catalog/admin/stock.php?product_id=xxxxxxxx and there are links to that page from stats_low_stock_attrib.php

... aha! :)

I think: You do not have the latest version of QTPro. In previous versions there where a bug where products with summary stock 0 did not appear in the stats_low_stock_attrib.php

Is this the case? Can you upgrade?

Thanks for the reply.

You guessed correctly - I am changing the stock from the stock.php page via a link from stats_low_stock_attrib.php.

I have quite a recent version of QTPro, 4.51, but I still get this problem. Therefore I doubt that upgrading will help me. I don't suppose you know how to fix this bug ...or can direct me to a page that has a fix?

Nick