• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] QTpro - Quantity Tracking Professional

zonetown

All,

Does somebody have experience with the following:

I have installed QTPro for tracking my clothing stock (sizes). In my admin the product attribute chosen by the customer doesn't show. Nor in order, invoice or packingslip.php. How can I make this work?

Als my stock track is not working. It doesn't deduct the articles bought. I have a feeling the two problems are related and there is something in my checkout procedure.

Another clue: if I am in shopping_cart.php and I set the number of articles I want to order to a higher number then I have in stock, it doesn't give a warning that it is out of stock. This problem is not very urgent, since I can always remove the amount field. I don't expect people to order 2 pair of jeans in the same size and model.. ;-)

If I set stock to zero for a certain attribute, everything is working properly.

Anyone? I am quite clueless about what helpfull information to post...

Did you update yr admin?

Hi all,

I have installed QTPro and so far so great! What a contribution! Good job to all those involved.

A few questions,

1) I have installed STS prior to QTPro and it seems to work ok as long as I swap 'application_top.php' and 'application_bottom.php' files with the ones that come with STS. Is there any side effects to this that you can think of?

2) Is there a way of hiding the Currently In Stock table at all?

Thanks again for this wonderful contribution.

Hi all,

I have installed QTPro and so far so great! What a contribution! Good job to all those involved.

A few questions,

1) I have installed STS prior to QTPro and it seems to work ok as long as I swap 'application_top.php' and 'application_bottom.php' files with the ones that come with STS. Is there any side effects to this that you can think of?

1) can't answer this as I don't know - I didn't have to do this, so I'm wondering why you have had to do this!

2) You can turn off the display table in the browers admin > config > Prod Info (QT PRO) > Display table with stock information : False

1) can't answer this as I don't know - I didn't have to do this, so I'm wondering why you have had to do this!

2) You can turn off the display table in the browers admin > config > Prod Info (QT PRO) > Display table with stock information : False

1) When I didn't do this, that is to say, when I replaced these files with QTPro files, the site called up a fatal error (though nobody died). I think it was html_output.php line 78... I double slashed those lines to see if that worked but then it came up with another error in header.php...

2) cool. thanks!

Thank you very much!!!

Hi,

I have resolved the previous issue, but I'm having other problems now:

As soon as I have selected an item and enter to my shopping cart I get following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method payment::checkout_initialization_method() in /home/ockenfels-bencom/HTML/commerce_b/catalog/shopping_cart.php on line 221

It is referring to:

$initialize_checkout_methods = $payment_modules->checkout_initialization_method();

When I ignore this and login I get following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method currencies::calculate_price() in /home/ockenfels-bencom/HTML/commerce_b/catalog/includes/classes/order.php on line 315

It is referring to:

$shown_price = $currencies->calculate_price($this->products[$index]['final_price'], $this->products[$index]['tax'], $this->products[$index]['qty']);

Has anybody an answer to this?

Chantal

Please, can someone help me?

Regards,

Chantal

Hi all,

A few questions,

STS has no issues with this contribution. It appears you needed to manually edit the application_top.php file with the code needed for QT verses simply uploading the file that came with QT over you existing files (you are always asking for trouble doing that unless you have a stock osC).

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

STS Tutorials & more: STSv4.6, STS Add-ons (STS Power Pack), STS V4 Forum STS Forum FREE TEMPLATE

I get the following error on my homepage:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function tep_get_products_name() in /home/mcgonza/public_html/store/includes/modules/new_products.php on line 32

The site is fine, but when I try to install QT Pro, that is when the error appears. Other MODs I have installed is Discount Coupons and More Images. Also, now in my admin section, none of my product images are appearing since installing QT Pro.

Here is the Code from new_products.php around line 32 with line 32 being the last line:

//  new contentBoxHeading($info_box_contents);

if ( (!isset($new_products_category_id)) || ($new_products_category_id == '0') ) {
   $new_products_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, p.products_image, p.products_tax_class_id, if(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as products_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id where products_status = '1' order by p.products_date_added desc limit " . MAX_DISPLAY_NEW_PRODUCTS);
 } else {
   $new_products_query = tep_db_query("select distinct p.products_id, p.products_image, p.products_tax_class_id, if(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as products_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c where p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = c.categories_id and c.parent_id = '" . (int)$new_products_category_id . "' and p.products_status = '1' order by p.products_date_added desc limit " . MAX_DISPLAY_NEW_PRODUCTS);
 }

$row = 0;
 $col = 0;

$info_box_contents = array();
 while ($new_products = tep_db_fetch_array($new_products_query)) {

$new_products['products_name'] = tep_get_products_name($new_products['products_id']);

I'm using Single Dropdown, but want to place a GIF (In Stock, Low Stock or Sold Out) next to the dropdown box. This, of course, needs to change according the the selection.

If you know the internals of QTpro, this must be straightforward.

But I don't!

Yet.

Any ideas?

I've installed QTpro 4.5

Setup size attributes and added stock to the various sizes.

upon checkout using the standard cc module provided by osc the inventory for the attribute is not changing.

In stats_low_stock_attrib.php i see the inventory of the actual product has changed but the attribute total remains the same.

in the table orders_products i see a blank in the field products_stock_attributes for the test order.

Trying to figure out where i went wrong.

Are there any instructions for how to update catalog/includes/application_top.php with the gift registry add-on if I already have QT pro added?

Most of it is straightforward, but it gets very confusing around line 720.

I have a problem here. Let's say:

Jacket

Red XS - 2 stock

Blue S - 3 stock

Black M - 5 stock

TOTAL STOCK = 10

*** Stock checking in product info listing have no problems, as out of stock item will not be display out , so I assume it is working fine ***

But when click I Add to Cart for Red XS, and in shopping cart there, it display "Product" as Jacket - Red XS", "Quantity" as 1, "Total" as $100.00.

The Quantity option in shopping cart is editable, meaning buyer can enter any amount should they wish to buy more.

When I try to enter 2, it is ok, when i try to enter 4, it is still ok (even though stock is 2 only), when I try to enter 11, error message pop up saying quantity over the stock available. So, I know that, this only check the TOTAL STOCK available (in this case 10), NOT the inidividual stock RED XS!!

Anyone can help how to solve this ? Or just remove the feature that enable them to add extra quantity in shopping cart ??

Edited by yenhun

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

thanks for a great support community -- and to Olof, for the great add-on module as well! I've got an acute problem with which I'm sure you can help me about. I've read the forum quite a lot and found answers to many questions so far. ;)

We've been installing, testing, and using osC for a week now. Yesterday noon, we opened our renewed web shop for the public -- this time, it uses osC. Everything worked fine for several hours, until late in the evening.

Suddenly, the QTPro sequential dropdown menus stopped working -- 1) for only SOME products, and 2) for products that HAD been working fine all the time (people had ordered them successfully). They "stopped working" in the sense that when the customer chooses product size from the first dropdown, nothing happens to the second one. It still says "next choose the surface material" and no other options appear.

Curiously, this only happened for some products. There are others that still work fine. We kept on fixing and updating the site all the day since noon, but I can't recollect doing anything that could possibly have crippled the JS menus from these products.

If you wish to do a hands-on troubleshoot, our shop address is www.hilivinksis.com (written partially in HTML entities to divert search engines :)). On page

/product_info.php?cPath=22_35&products_id=49

we have properties that don't work. (It's in Finnish -- "koko" is size, "sisäpinta" is inner lining and "väri" is color.) On page

/product_info.php?cPath=22_26&products_id=43

you can see a working dropdown sequence. Otherwise, the layout is still a mess and the CSS texture popups aren't at all where I want them in the end. :blush:

Thanks in advance -- I have my hopes high! :rolleyes:

The whole site just disappeared. I mean, there is a PHP compilation error but since the error messages are off (and I couldn't find a way to turn them on in the code), I can't tell what it is.

I made a backup copy of includes/modules/qtpro_stock_table.php and started adding some echo commands. When I uploaded, there was no content to be seen anymore. The weird thing is, nothing showed up even after I replaced the server-side file with the backup copy!

So there... eager customers, who have waited for a renewed site, see a pretty, empty, white page and there is NOTHING I can do to fix it. :angry:

The latter problem was fixed, but the earlier one still persists. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. It seems that the generated JavaScript is faulty on the non-working product page, as it says:

<script LANGUAGE="JavaScript"><!--
 var stk={};
 var txt3={6:'bambufleeceä',7:'kuivaliinaneulosta'};
 var txt12={281:'Ajoneuvot @p12',273:'Keltainen @p04',274:'Lime @p05',287:'Minttu @p18',288:'Musta @p19',290:'Norsut @p21',282:'Oliivi @p13',283:'Omena @p14',278:'Oranssi @p09',289:'Ovaali @p20',280:'Pinkki @p11',277:'Punainen @p08',292:'Ruohonvihreä @p23',279:'Ruskea @p10',284:'Sininen @p15',272:'Turkoosi @p03',270:'Tähdet @p01',276:'Vaalea turkoosi @p07',286:'Vaaleankeltainen @p17',291:'Vaaleanpunainen @p22',275:'Vadelma @p06',285:'Valkoinen @p16',271:'Violetti @p02'};
 function i1(frm) {
frm['id[3]'].length=1;
frm['id[12]'].length=1;
for (opt in stk[frm['id[1]'].value]) {
  frm['id[3]'].options[frm['id[3]'].length]=new Option(txt3[opt],opt);
}
 }
 function i3(frm) {
frm['id[12]'].length=1;
for (opt in stk[frm['id[1]'].value][frm['id[3]'].value]) {
  frm['id[12]'].options[frm['id[12]'].length]=new Option(txt12[opt],opt);
}
 }
 i1(document.cart_quantity);
 function chksel() {
var ok=true;
if (this['id[1]'].value==0) ok=false;
if (this['id[3]'].value==0) ok=false;
if (this['id[12]'].value==0) ok=false;
if (!ok) alert('Tuotetta ei voi lisätä ostoskoriin ennen kuin sen ominaisuudet on valittu.');
return ok;
 }
 document.cart_quantity.onsubmit=chksel;
//--></SCRIPT>

On the correctly functioning page, the variable "stk" holds several numerical values that are connected with the two other dropdowns. Why doesn't its value generate correctly on some products, and what can I do to fix it?

Edited by hiliad

Need some help

I am attempting to link my quickbooks POS to osCommerce via T-Hub application.

For a product listing in my POS I have product name, product description, attribute, and size. Some products have the same name and description but different attributes or sizes. The problem I am running into is that when I sync my items from my POS to osCommerce inventory stock for each attribute is not getting automatically assigned. I do have the option to go into the Stock level and manually enter in the stock but that kind of defeats the purpose of using the T-Hub software. Additionally I need to do this for over 3,500 items that routinely have price and stock changes as inventory is from a retail store. So any help with getting this stock to work is much needed.

My setup osCommerce 2.2(current) QTpro 4.5(current)

Thanks in advance

CameronT21

Edited by cameront21

Hi .Very nice contribution but I would like your help. I installed qtpro4.51 (for osC2.2 rc2a) but I get the error message :

1146 - Table 'xxxx.TABLE_PRODUCTS_STOCK' doesn't exist

SELECT products_stock_attributes, products_stock_quantity FROM TABLE_PRODUCTS_STOCK WHERE products_id=32 ORDER BY products_stock_attributes

The table already exists in my database. I run new_install.sql and config.sql.Qould you help me find the problem?

Hi .Very nice contribution but I would like your help. I installed qtpro4.51 (for osC2.2 rc2a) but I get the error message :

1146 - Table 'xxxx.TABLE_PRODUCTS_STOCK' doesn't exist

SELECT products_stock_attributes, products_stock_quantity FROM TABLE_PRODUCTS_STOCK WHERE products_id=32 ORDER BY products_stock_attributes

The table already exists in my database. I run new_install.sql and config.sql.Qould you help me find the problem?

take a look

fireshotprocapture9olagvf2.th.png

I just installed this contribution and I was wondering how to get rid of the double "Available Options" that I have now. My products shows 2 different drop downs. So it shows medium twice. One saying that the medium is sold out. I don't want that. Any suggestions? I will try to look through the 80 some pages. Thanks!

Hello all,

(Scroll down a bit for my question if you don't need all the extra details.)

I'm doing some work for a client on his osCommerce-based store. He recently asked if I could install something to allow him to track the stock of individual product attributes, because up to this point, he's been doing it all manually (*shudder*). I chose QTPro v4.3 to install, since he's running a quite old, rather heavily-modified version of osCommerce MS2 (from June '03, actually). I installed the modification in a test environment and everything seems to work fine. However...

One of the things the store owner sells is hookah tobacco. He has a few special deals of "3-packs" or "5-packs" of items. For example, one of his products is "Al Fakher [a brand of tobacco] 250g Box." He also has another, separate product in the catalog called "Al Fakher 3-pack" (total of 750g) which is a better deal than buying 3 of the first product. Pretty straightforward, but the store stocks over 30 flavors of Al Fakher, which are selected by the customer in the form of product attributes. Here's how this is set up:

The Al Fakher 250g Box has one list of attributes from which a customer can pick called "Choose Al Fakher 250g Flavor." Pretty straightforward, and QTPro deals with the stock of these fine. However, for his Al Fakher 3-pack (750g), there are three more separate attributes, one called "Choose Al Fakher Flavor #1," another called "Choose Al Fakher Flavor #2" and another as #3. Basically, osCommerce is set up with four groups of attributes which all contain the same flavors. This doesn't work for QTPro, obviously. I need QTPro to track all of the flavors in each of these attributes as one set of attributes, if that makes sense. As it stands, one flavor of Al Fakher shows up in four places, with four different stock quantities.

The other problem is that QTPro sees the selected attributes for the 3-pack as combinations, when the flavors picked are actually independent of each other. Is there any way to make QTPro look at the quantity in stock of the selected flavor, rather than the stock of the "combination" selected? With over 30 flavors of Al Fakher, there would be over 27,000 combinations to track, and that's just not practical. If a customer were to pick the flavors Cherry, Lemon, and Mint for their 3-pack, they'd receive the message that the selected combination is not in stock, even though there are many boxes of Cherry, Lemon, and Mint (separately) in stock.

Is there any way to have QTPro or osCommerce see these three attribute choices not as an interdependent "combination," but simply as three individual flavors out of the 30 that should be tracked? Basically, is there any way to have osCommerce list the same attribute three times?

I tried messing with the products_attributes table in the database to see if osCommerce would let me show the same attribute three times for one product, but when I did, the site saw the duplicates (or triplicates, I guess) in the database and only displayed one attribute.

I realize that this is more of a problem with the way my client has his catalog set up, but I'd really appreciate any help with this issue. The only other option I can think of is setting up some sort of quantity price break system (so there'd be one product called Al Fakher 250g and the customer receives the 3-pack discount after adding 3 250g boxes to his shopping cart). However, that would require a complete overhaul of the store's product catalog, and the client would rather not get rid of the separate "3-pack" product since it's so popular with his customers.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions. Please let me know if you'd like further details/explanation on the issue.

Edited by madinchina

Just in case anyone wants to see what I'm talking about, here are the links to the products I mentioned above:

Al Fakher 250g Box: http://mnhookahs.com/product_info.php?cPat...;products_id=42

Al Fakher 3-pack: http://mnhookahs.com/product_info.php/?cPa...products_id=194

Please note that QTPro is not yet installed on the live site, just on my own test environment. Those links are simply to help describe what I mean with the lists of attributes.

Hello all,

I have been looking through this thread and some others and haven't been able to find an answer to my question. All I want to do is change the sort order of attributes (in the drop-down menu that users will see) from alphabetical (Small, Large Medium, et cetera) to sort by attribute id (Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large). I know that it would usually go in product_info.php, but I know QTPro moves the relevant lines. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you preemptively. :)

Hello all,

I have been looking through this thread and some others and haven't been able to find an answer to my question. All I want to do is change the sort order of attributes (in the drop-down menu that users will see) from alphabetical (Small, Large Medium, et cetera) to sort by attribute id (Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large). I know that it would usually go in product_info.php, but I know QTPro moves the relevant lines. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you preemptively. :)

To do that you need to install the Product Attributes Sort Order contribution from faaliyet 17 May 2008.

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/1822

I am using QTpro v4.51 You only need to modify one additional line for both contributions to work with each other.

around line 319 on CATALOG/includes/classes/pad_base.php

Original Line:

$products_options_query = tep_db_query("select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " pov where pa.products_id = '" . (int)$this->products_id . "' and pa.options_id = '" . (int)$products_options_name['products_options_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id and pov.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

Changed to:

$products_options_query = tep_db_query("select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " pov where pa.products_id = '" . (int)$this->products_id . "' and pa.options_id = '" . (int)$products_options_name['products_options_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id and pov.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by pa.attribute_sort");

I hope this helps as it took me awhile to figure it out.