• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] QTpro - Quantity Tracking Professional

zonetown

Hi guys, having a slight problem with the installation of QTPro.

I run/loaded the 2 files into my database with PhpMyAdmin which was sucessful, then i copied the QTpro catelog files onto my catelog store (via FTP).

The problem is.. now in my Admin on the Categories/Products page.. it is blank with no products or categories showing.

Does anyone know why this is?

We have solved our issue with QT Pro not being able to show foreign characters. I'm not sure how nobody else has had this problem. Maybe we're the only dummies doing foreign languages being a U.S.-based site.

The answer to the problem with the Out of Stock JavaScript not being able to show special characters can be found here:

http://clagnut.com/blog/261/

Hi all,

Hope somebody can help with this. I've been using QT Pro 3.1 on my website for a while now and have no problems with it although I would like attribute stock to go negative if oversold to be consistent with how osCommerce handles product stock and see that this is a feature of QT Pro 4.0.

I have installed this version of the contribution and the only thing I can't get working is this: As I have only one attribute dropdown menu I have the phrase 'Please Select' showing by default in the dropdown but don't want a customer to be able to actually select that as an option. In the earlier version I have another contribution that got around this and prevented this option from being choosen but it doesn't work with 4.0.

Can anyone help? It would be most appreciated!!

Luke

I can see alot of people have had problems with paypal and QTpro working together espcially regarding the stock decreasing for each attribute of that product. I have tried numerious of methods to get paypal and the stock for each quanity attributes to work when items are bought.

The only thing I can think of is it has something to do with the payment confirmation page or something that is linked to that page. Could anyone guide me in the right direction to get paypal and the QTpro to work together and the stock to be go down on each attribute when items have been bought I would be greatly happy!.

I can see alot of people have had problems with paypal and QTpro working together espcially regarding the stock decreasing for each attribute of that product. I have tried numerious of methods to get paypal and the stock for each quanity attributes to work when items are bought.

The only thing I can think of is it has something to do with the payment confirmation page or something that is linked to that page. Could anyone guide me in the right direction to get paypal and the QTpro to work together and the stock to be go down on each attribute when items have been bought I would be greatly happy!.

Try this setting first

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?sho...484&st=1640

I am having an issue with google checkout and the product quantities. The attributes are flowing through fine, however the stock is not being reduced at all. I have all the settings correct (subtract stock, true, etc.) and checkout through the site is working to remove stock correctly.

Can anyone tell me what I need to change to get the google checkout code to remove the stock properly?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Hi guys, having a slight problem with the installation of QTPro.

I run/loaded the 2 files into my database with PhpMyAdmin which was sucessful, then i copied the QTpro catelog files onto my catelog store (via FTP).

The problem is.. now in my Admin on the Categories/Products page.. it is blank with no products or categories showing.

Does anyone know why this is?

James,

I have the same problem on a clean install, apparently caused by "QTPro Doctor" introduced in v4.5. A solution is to remove the "QTPro Doctor" code in admin/categories.php, reverting back to v4.4b file, basically you only need the changes that start about line 990. Also, my QTPro Doctor page displays nothing after "QTPro Doctor - Overview".

Are you running php5 with register_globals=off?

Regards,

EricK

I am the creator of QTPro doctor and those versions of QTPro.

It should display something like:

"""

TPro Doctor - Overview

You currently have 175 products in your store.

17 of them have options with tracked stock.

0 of the producks with tracked stock is sick.

In the database we currently have 0 trash rows!

"""

If you revert back from that version you will loose some features that I think is most important.

(Se version history for info)

Try Using "Beyond Compare". That program might help you install propertly.

James,

I have the same problem on a clean install, apparently caused by "QTPro Doctor" introduced in v4.5. A solution is to remove the "QTPro Doctor" code in admin/categories.php, reverting back to v4.4b file, basically you only need the changes that start about line 990. Also, my QTPro Doctor page displays nothing after "QTPro Doctor - Overview".

Are you running php5 with register_globals=off?

Regards,

EricK

Olaf,

Thank you for creating and supporting QTPro. I had missed the last change in admin/functions/general.

//++++ QT Pro: Begin Changed code

require('qtpro_functions.php');

//++++ QT Pro: End Changed code

Does v4.5 provide attribute sort order? I was using products_options_sort_order in the product_options table.

Kind regards,

EricK

^^ nice you gond the error :)

No that contribution is not integrated

Olaf,

Thank you for creating and supporting QTPro. I had missed the last change in admin/functions/general.

//++++ QT Pro: Begin Changed code

require('qtpro_functions.php');

//++++ QT Pro: End Changed code

Does v4.5 provide attribute sort order? I was using products_options_sort_order in the product_options table.

Kind regards,

EricK

I have a problem. I installed QTPro 4.5 and get this error when I try to go to the categories page in admin:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: qtpro_doctor_investigate_product() in /home/content/d/a/n/dandydiapers/html/oscommerce2/catalog/admin/categories.php on line 16

I've tried just deleting the code associated with QTPro doctor and it just returns a different error (can't remember what it was right now). I went back and installed an older version and do not have this problem, but it also does not provide the feature I am most interested in, the ability to track stock based on product options and attributes (color/size). Anyone know of a fix? Or which version is stable but will still provide this feature?

Thanks!

Erin

Hi all

After many weeks of trying, I have finally managed to integrate QTPro and Ultra Pics in my products_info.php file - it was a nightmare - but I'm they are now playing nicely :-) So far so good....

If anyone is having trouble with this integration, I would be happy to share, just PM me.

Cheers

Sol

I have attributes dropdown sort orders working w/ Product Attributes Sort Order (http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/1822).

Here is the change I made, after looking at Products Attribute Sorting Fix for QT Pro v.4, 13 Jan 2005.

includes/classes/pad_base.php, line 320
replace this:
	$products_options_query = tep_db_query("select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " pov where pa.products_id = '" . (int)$this->products_id . "' and pa.options_id = '" . (int)$products_options_name['products_options_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id and pov.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

with this:
$products_options_query = tep_db_query("select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix, pa.products_options_sort_order from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " pov where pa.products_id = '" . (int)$this->products_id . "' and pa.options_id = '" . (int)$products_options_name['products_options_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id and pov.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'" . " order by pa.products_options_sort_order");

This adds 'products_options_sort_order' to the query, and sets the order. You must have a sort order contribution installed that populates 'products_options_sort_order' in the products _attributes table.

Next, to control sort order in the "Currently on Stock" box on product_info.php. Posted on: Aug 28 2007, 02:11 PM "the trick is to add each attribute quantity in the order you want them listed." That trick did not work for me, however sort by 'products_stock_id' does work this way.

Here is the change I made.

includes/modules/qtpro_stock_table.php, lines 18-22
replace this:
// Get the stocklevels
$products_stock_query=tep_db_query("SELECT products_stock_attributes, products_stock_quantity 
							  FROM " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_STOCK . " 
							  WHERE products_id=" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] ." 
							  ORDER BY products_stock_attributes");
with this:
// Get the stocklevels
$products_stock_query=tep_db_query("SELECT products_stock_id, products_stock_attributes, products_stock_quantity 
							  FROM " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_STOCK . " 
							  WHERE products_id=" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] ." 
							  ORDER BY products_stock_id");

Regards,

EricK

Hi All,

I have successfully installed qtpro4.5 (for osC2.2 rc2a) into my eshop and it is working perfectly with all those stock taking of attributes.

As I am in the Fashion accessories sales, this have been a great help when I am doing same products of different colors. It enables me to keep track of which color of that product is in low stock value.

All works great but there is only 1 problem which I am currently facing.

As I am selling rings in my eshop, I need to keep track of the colors of each products as well as the sizes of ring in each colors of each product.

Meaning, a sub attribute of a color attribute is needed.

Example:

Metal ring - Total 48 in stock

-- Red Color - 13 in stock

--- Size 7 - 2 in stock

--- Size 11 - 1 in Stock

--- Size 15 - 10 in stock

-- Blue Color - 20 in stock

--- Size 6 - 5 in stock

--- Size 9 - 10 in stock

--- Size 12 - 15 in stock

-- Gold Color - 15 in stock

--- Size 7 - 5 in stock

--- Size 10 - 5 in stock

--- Size 14 - 5 in stock

--- Size 16 - 5 in stock

I have search the whole forum but I am unable to find any functions or information on how to solve this issue.

Can anyone of the expert and members here help me to solve this problem as I am not very good in these php and mysql query

Any help or advise is great for me.

Thanks a lot in Advance.

Hi All,

I have successfully installed qtpro4.5 (for osC2.2 rc2a) into my eshop and it is working perfectly with all those stock taking of attributes.

As I am in the Fashion accessories sales, this have been a great help when I am doing same products of different colors. It enables me to keep track of which color of that product is in low stock value.

All works great but there is only 1 problem which I am currently facing.

As I am selling rings in my eshop, I need to keep track of the colors of each products as well as the sizes of ring in each colors of each product.

Meaning, a sub attribute of a color attribute is needed.

Example:

Metal ring - Total 48 in stock

-- Red Color - 13 in stock

--- Size 7 - 2 in stock

--- Size 11 - 1 in Stock

--- Size 15 - 10 in stock

-- Blue Color - 20 in stock

--- Size 6 - 5 in stock

--- Size 9 - 10 in stock

--- Size 12 - 15 in stock

-- Gold Color - 15 in stock

--- Size 7 - 5 in stock

--- Size 10 - 5 in stock

--- Size 14 - 5 in stock

--- Size 16 - 5 in stock

I have search the whole forum but I am unable to find any functions or information on how to solve this issue.

Can anyone of the expert and members here help me to solve this problem as I am not very good in these php and mysql query

Any help or advise is great for me.

Thanks a lot in Advance.

Hmmmm that's a bit tricky, I wouldn't know the direct answer, but if I were you, I would list them differently:

Metal ring

Size 7 Red

Size 7 Blue

Size 7 Gold

Size 8 Red

Size 8 Blue

Size 8 Gold

etc

wouldn't that give you the same tracked result?

Hi ssnb,

Thanks for the reply.

This is also an idea to solve the problem in another way. Meaning, I will have to allocation another attributes just for the rings colors and sizes together.

Is there any other ways which can solve this problem? All recommendation is appreciated.

I have hear about the Multi Attribute plugin to use together with this QTpro to be able to solve this problem of mine. Before I start to implement this, can anyone advise me if this will really work with the QTpro to solve this problem?

Hope more members/experts can give me advise on how to solve this problem

Edited by ck1liang

Hi,

I have QTPro V4.2. I've just transferred my site onto a new server and my page admin/stock.php does not display the stock per attribute anymore. It just displays a quantity with a button "update" next to it. Normally I would see the attributes, the quantities and a button "Add". In the admin section, I do have the page "products_attributes.php" correctly populated and on the online store itself, the attributes display correctly too. I checked the page "stock.php" against the one I have on the old server and there's no difference. I also checked that I transferred all my database tables onto my new server but all semms ok...big problem :(

Thanks to anyone who knows and would help me out!

Hi,

I have QTPro V4.2. I've just transferred my site onto a new server and my page admin/stock.php does not display the stock per attribute anymore. It just displays a quantity with a button "update" next to it. Normally I would see the attributes, the quantities and a button "Add". In the admin section, I do have the page "products_attributes.php" correctly populated and on the online store itself, the attributes display correctly too. I checked the page "stock.php" against the one I have on the old server and there's no difference. I also checked that I transferred all my database tables onto my new server but all semms ok...big problem :(

Thanks to anyone who knows and would help me out!

Bad luck! I can only suggest that you go through your admin folder to ensure all files have been uploaded correctly. Perhaps you should consider re-installing QT Pro in the admin?

Failing that, you did make a backup didn't you? Maybe re-install from scratch?

Good luck

Bad luck! I can only suggest that you go through your admin folder to ensure all files have been uploaded correctly. Perhaps you should consider re-installing QT Pro in the admin?

Failing that, you did make a backup didn't you? Maybe re-install from scratch?

I've checked that all files were and they are. I've tried several times to upload and nothing changes. I've made backups.

I've got this feeling that problem sits in the stock.php page which is the one which displays the products attributes stock and allows them to be updated.

The only difference I could point out is that I used to be on register_globals off and on this new server I'm on register_globals on. Also, I downgraded from MySQL 5.0 to MySQL 4.1...would that be the cause you think?

I've found the problem! :blush:

When I moved to the new server, the options "track stock?" in the admin/products_attributes.php page had defaulted back to no. So I just had to set each of my product options in the top left hand corner of the page to yes.

Sorry!

All,

Does somebody have experience with the following:

I have installed QTPro for tracking my clothing stock (sizes). In my admin the product attribute chosen by the customer doesn't show. Nor in order, invoice or packingslip.php. How can I make this work?

Als my stock track is not working. It doesn't deduct the articles bought. I have a feeling the two problems are related and there is something in my checkout procedure.

Another clue: if I am in shopping_cart.php and I set the number of articles I want to order to a higher number then I have in stock, it doesn't give a warning that it is out of stock. This problem is not very urgent, since I can always remove the amount field. I don't expect people to order 2 pair of jeans in the same size and model.. ;-)

If I set stock to zero for a certain attribute, everything is working properly.

Anyone? I am quite clueless about what helpfull information to post...

Hi,

I'm experiencing some problems on which I haven't found the answer for yet on this support thread.

On my admin (Categories & Products) I have following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function tep_hide_session_id() in /home/ockenfels-bencom/HTML/commerce_b/catalog/admin/categories.php on line 776

It is referring to this code:

<?php
echo tep_draw_form('search', FILENAME_CATEGORIES, '', 'get');
echo HEADING_TITLE_SEARCH . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('search');
echo tep_hide_session_id() . '</form>';
?>

What to do to get rid of this error?

Thx

Chantal

Hi,

I have resolved the previous issue, but I'm having other problems now:

As soon as I have selected an item and enter to my shopping cart I get following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method payment::checkout_initialization_method() in /home/ockenfels-bencom/HTML/commerce_b/catalog/shopping_cart.php on line 221

It is referring to:

$initialize_checkout_methods = $payment_modules->checkout_initialization_method();

When I ignore this and login I get following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method currencies::calculate_price() in /home/ockenfels-bencom/HTML/commerce_b/catalog/includes/classes/order.php on line 315

It is referring to:

$shown_price = $currencies->calculate_price($this->products[$index]['final_price'], $this->products[$index]['tax'], $this->products[$index]['qty']);

Has anybody an answer to this?

Chantal

Edited by ChantalC

Hello,

I would like to know if there is a way to sort the how the 'Products Options' appear in the product_info page.

For example: I have 'Color' and 'Size' options. So 'Available Options' will be: First choose 'Colors', then choose 'Size'. The options are sort alphabetically.

How can I make the customer choose 'Size' first and then 'Color'?

Thanks