• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] QTpro - Quantity Tracking Professional

zonetown

Still interested in setting up and displaying actually attributes price if this is possible as I am only able to set it up the old way with +1.00 etc.

Any help? Anyone?

-Thanks

Hi Silverado,

I just solved this one myself at the end of my QT Pro install.

It's actually quite a simple code modification:

Find the following code in <includes/classes/pad_base.php: (around line 315)

while ($products_options_name = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_name_query)) {
	$products_options_array = array();
	$products_options_query = tep_db_query("select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " pov where pa.products_id = '" . (int)$this->products_id . "' and pa.options_id = '" . (int)$products_options_name['products_options_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id and pov.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
	while ($products_options = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_query)) {
	  $products_options_array[] = array('id' => $products_options['products_options_values_id'], 'text' => $products_options['products_options_values_name']);
	  if ($products_options['options_values_price'] != '0') {
		$products_options_array[sizeof($products_options_array)-1]['text'] .= ' (' . $products_options['price_prefix'] . $currencies->display_price($products_options['options_values_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($this->products_tax_class_id)) .')';
	  }
	}
	if (isset($cart->contents[$this->products_id]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']]))

and change it to the following:

while ($products_options_name = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_name_query)) {
	$products_options_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_price, pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " pov where pa.products_id = '" . (int)$this->products_id . "' and pa.options_id = '" . (int)$products_options_name['products_options_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id and pov.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$this->products_id . "'");
	  $products_options_array[] = array('id' => $products_options['products_options_values_id'], 'text' => $products_options['products_options_values_name']);
	  if ($products_options['options_values_price'] >= '0') {
		$products_options_array[sizeof($products_options_array)-1]['text'] .= ' (' . /* $products_options['price_prefix'] . */ $currencies->display_price(($products_options['options_values_price']+$products_options['products_price']), tep_get_tax_rate($this->products_tax_class_id)) .')';
	  }
	}
	if (isset($cart->contents[$this->products_id]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']]))

Porpoises are most happy when wet!

\ _ \ _ \ _ \ _ \ _ \ _ \ _ \ _ \ _ \ _ \ _ \ _

Hi, I told you how I update the stock with excel, with no one aditional contribution, using phpmyadmin

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=278499

I hope it works, but in case BACK UP DATABASE!!

...Question or idea....there is any contribution to show in products a grafic stock like this??

http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=5228&pid=502190

It shows squares with Available and Not Available sizes and colors. If there is not any contribution, please made it!! I don't know any of php :'( I only know how to copy past codes :-"

Thanks!!

Nochex APC + QTpro

Does any one know how to get the Nochex_apc_handler.php to function with QTpro.

I have played around for hours trying to get it to work.

Could some one point me in the right direction.

Thanks

Rob

Hey Folks. After a day of hammering I give up. I have done 6 installations from Scratch of the only available OSCommerce version, and then added only (!) QTPro, several different versions. I also read the last 1.5 years of posts in this thread.

What happens is, I cannot believe that this actually works with anyone :) I think it has stopped to work with the latest OSCommerce version as someone pointed out, and nobody noticed because the cracks have the old versions running and only the newbees die trying :) I see always the same cries of help in this thread most of which never find an answer. I love to add mine. Maybe somebody has an idea.

After 6 complete new databases and so on... I first had that bug with the product_information page, which was due to a corrupt general.php file as pointed out somewhere on the last 20 pages of this thread. Now it's simply like this, with everything from 4.0 to 4.4 of this contribution, and mixes thereof (none is technically complete, the new ones have broken manuals, the old ones have minor bugs, and some files are missing here and there), I simply cannot add stock to Product Attributes. I have of course enabled Attribute Display Plugins of all sorts. My databases (or 6 databases rather) have taken the sql changes of new_install.sql and config.sql. I can see the tables and such. I have enabled stocking and disabled download. I also danced naked under the twilight moon. Might help I thought.

I have run out of ideas, and I think I will give up and rather sell door-to-door or on the street. :) I would like to have this feature, and if it is not possible to set up in like 12 hours... Well hmm.

Any ideas? I fall asleep on my keyboard now after a completely wasted day and check back here tomorrowish for any clues...

- Daniel

QT Pro and STS - Ongoing saga......

Following my earlier post on this thread, I managed to get QT Pro working absolutely find on standard osC platform. I then added the Simple Template System (STS) contribution without apparent problems. Only as I moved to create a products template did I find issues - please link to

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?sho...cdr&st=3797

Also see Bill Kellum's reply immediately following that post. He thinks it maybe bad QT Pro coding?

Are there any other users of STS and QT Pro out there who have experienced and resolved the issues of this type? I cannot be the only person wanting osC design customised and capable of handling multi-attributes to a product.

HELP! PLEASE.

Did anyone find a solution to integrate QTpro with STS 4 ??

Hi Guys, I have QTPro installed and is working fine.

However, I need to add a text input field for customer personalization like the one in the "Product Attributes - Option Type Feature" contribution (http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/160). I just need the text field from this contribution and not the others (no checkboxes, no radio buttons).

Does anyone know how to acheive this or know how to make the "Product Attributes - Option Type Feature" contribution work with QTPro?

Thanks.

Nice contribution - thanks.

All set up and working nicely except for 1 issue - or, that should be, desired feature.

When set the quantity of an attribute - say Small to 10 in stock - customers can order with no problem. However, if a customer orders, for example, 15 they get the no stock message in the basket and are unable to checkout (we need to stop checkout if there is no stock).

The customer then has to adjust the quantity in the cart manually to find out how many they can have (very random and, probably very annoying for the customer) - or they just delete the item - or, worse still, they go somewhere else....

Is it possible to get the basket to give a message like 'Sorry, there are only x of this item left' and automatically adjust the quantity in the cart?? Or, at least give an indication of the remaining stock so the customer knows what to do???

Cheers in advance.

When set the quantity of an attribute - say Small to 10 in stock - customers can order with no problem. However, if a customer orders, for example, 15 they get the no stock message in the basket and are unable to checkout (we need to stop checkout if there is no stock).

The customer then has to adjust the quantity in the cart manually to find out how many they can have (very random and, probably very annoying for the customer) - or they just delete the item - or, worse still, they go somewhere else....

Is it possible to get the basket to give a message like 'Sorry, there are only x of this item left' and automatically adjust the quantity in the cart?? Or, at least give an indication of the remaining stock so the customer knows what to do???

Had a bit of time to get off my ass and have a go myself ....

If anyone wants to do it, try:

in catalog/includes/general.php find (around line 171):

$out_of_stock = '<span class="markProductOutOfStock">' . STOCK_MARK_PRODUCT_OUT_OF_STOCK . '</span>';

and replace with something like:

$out_of_stock = '<span class="markProductOutOfStock">' . ' - INSUFFICIENT STOCK - ' . tep_get_products_stock($products_id, $attributes) . ' available' . '</span>';

I don't use QTpro but you may want to try the following from the STS Power Pack site (STS add-ons):

Open and make the changes in the following file: catalog/includes/modules/sts_inc/product_info.php

Around line 63 replace this (or comment it out in order to switch back if needed):

--------------------------------------------------------

if ($products_attributes['total'] > 0) {
 // Print the options header
 $template_pinfo['optionheader'] = TEXT_PRODUCT_OPTIONS;
// Select the list of attribute (option) names
 $products_options_name_query = tep_db_query("select distinct popt.products_options_id, popt.products_options_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by popt.products_options_name");
$products_options_query = tep_db_query("select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " pov where pa.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pa.options_id = '" . (int)$products_options_name['products_options_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id and pov.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
// For each option name, get the individual attribute (option) choices
 // If the attribute (option) has a price modifier, include it
	$products_options_array[sizeof($products_options_array)-1]['text'] .= ' (' . $products_options['price_prefix'] . $currencies->display_price($products_options['options_values_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) .') ';
  }
}

// If we should select a default attribute (option), do it here
if (isset($cart->contents[$_GET['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']])) {
  $selected_attribute = $cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']];
} else {
  $selected_attribute = false;
}
$template_pinfo['optionnames'] .= $products_options_name['products_options_name'] . ':<br>'; 
$template_pinfo['optionchoices'] .=  tep_draw_pull_down_menu('id[' . $products_options_name['products_options_id'] . ']', $products_options_array, $selected_attribute) . "<br>"; 
 }
} else {
 // No options, blank out the template variables for them
 $template_pinfo['optionheader'] = '';
 $template_pinfo['optionnames'] = '';
 $template_pinfo['optionchoices'] = '';
}

With this:

if ($products_attributes['total'] > 0) {

//+++Begin of QT Pro STS hack
$QTproducts_id=(preg_match("/^\d{1,10}(\{\d{1,10}\}\d{1,10})*$/",$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']) ? $HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] : (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']); 
//this require_once is needed for products without attributes to work also:
require_once(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'pad_' . PRODINFO_ATTRIBUTE_PLUGIN . '.php');

$QTobj = 'pad_' . PRODINFO_ATTRIBUTE_PLUGIN;
$pad = new $QTobj($QTproducts_id);

$template_pinfo['QTattrib']=$pad->draw(); //now you can use "QTattrib" as a placeholder in your product_info.php.html

/* 
//+++ commented this, because otherwise QT attributes do not work (only first line of attributes is shown)  
 // Print the options header
 $template_pinfo['optionheader'] = TEXT_PRODUCT_OPTIONS;
 // Select the list of attribute (option) names
 $products_options_name_query = tep_db_query("select distinct popt.products_options_id, popt.products_options_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by popt.products_options_name");
 $products_options_query = tep_db_query("select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " pov where pa.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pa.options_id = '" . (int)$products_options_name['products_options_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id and pov.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
 // For each option name, get the individual attribute (option) choices
	// If the attribute (option) has a price modifier, include it
	  $products_options_array[sizeof($products_options_array)-1]['text'] .= ' (' . $products_options['price_prefix'] . $currencies->display_price($products_options['options_values_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) .') ';
	}

}

// If we should select a default attribute (option), do it here
 if (isset($cart->contents[$_GET['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']])) {
   $selected_attribute = $cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']];
 } else {
	$selected_attribute = false;
 }

$template_pinfo['optionnames'] .= $products_options_name['products_options_name'] . ':<br>'; 
 $template_pinfo['optionchoices'] .=  tep_draw_pull_down_menu('id[' . $products_options_name['products_options_id'] . ']', $products_options_array, $selected_attribute) . "<br>"; 
}
*/

} else {
 // No options, blank out the template variables for them
 //$template_pinfo['optionheader'] = '';
 //$template_pinfo['optionnames'] = '';
 //$template_pinfo['optionchoices'] = '';  
 $template_pinfo['QTattrib'] = '';
}
//+++End of QT Pro STS hack

Thats all there is to change. To use it place the $QTattrib placholder in your product_info.php.html template page.

Hope this helped,

Edited by bkellum

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

STS Tutorials & more: STSv4.6, STS Add-ons (STS Power Pack), STS V4 Forum STS Forum FREE TEMPLATE

I haven't used templates for individual products but it works fine on one of my sites. You might need to fine-tooth-comb the layout bits in QTPro to make sure the layout works properly in your page?

ETA re nochex and QTPro... any changes made to checkout_process have to be made to the equivalent section of checkout_nochex.

The latest version of OsCommerce is incompatible with a few contributions but you're more likely to find support for those contributions on other boards now.

Edited by trogette

Okay, I have been pulling my hair out trying to install QTPro 4.4 onto my site and continue to receive errors. After reading all the information posted here and on other sites I am being to think that it just may not be possible for me to do. Here is what I have done:

1st - Downloaded and installed a fresh version of RC1 then tried to install QTPro 4.4 - received enable register_global error. I installed the Register_Global_Patch_Files and everything seemed to work. That is until I started to try and modify the Product Info Attribute Display Plugins. Then I received:

FATAL ERROR: call to undefined function tep_cfg_pull_down_class_files() in /localhost/catalog/admin/configuration.php (125) = Eval()'d code in line 1.

I next installed downloaded and installed a replacement General.php per this thread which fixed the above error. However, I gave me two new errors. The first is when attempting to view the catalog it is:

FATAL ERROR: cannot redeclare tep_set_banner_status() (previously declared in /localhost/catalog/includes/functions/general.php : 735) in /localhost/catalog/includes/functions/banner.php on line 23.

The second error is when trying to change the product attributes in the admin panel. This error is:

FATAL ERROR: Call to undefined function link_get_variable() in /localhost/catalog/admin/products_attributes.php on line 17

Okay, so I read some more and it appears to me that QTPro is not compatable with RC1 and only 2MS2. Okay, so I installed 2MS2 and received the Register_Globals disabled message. I installed the Register_Global_Patch_Files as before and all appeared to work. I next installed QTPro 4.4 and received the Register_Globals message again. So I reinstalled the Register_Global_Patch_Files. This fixed the register_global error but gave me the same error I on the products info plugin page that I had when installing with RC1 (see beginning). To fix this error I installed the downloaded general.php per this thread. This gives me the register_global errors again. I seem to be in a loop.

Looking into it some more - It appears that it may be a PHP compatability issue. I am running PHP 5.2.1 which I am told does not allow register_globals to be enabled. So I am looking for a place to download PHP 4.4.2 - they do not offer it anymore.

BOTTOM LINE - Help!!!!!! - has anyone been successful running QTPro on RC1 or 2MS2 on a PHP 5.2.1 server? or am I just wasting my time here?

Besides QTPro, are there any other means to have mulitple options for a single product (i.e. shirt colors, sizes, etc.) with OSC?

Thanks,

Edited by woodway

Hello. I have installed this addon and it is working. However I am not the one adding the items. It seems however that you have to add every attribute to each item. My client wants to know if there was a way that say in category T-Shirts there are the options XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL and then also Red, Blue, Green etc and that this is automatically added and he can just change the inventory. Also if the item is out of stock on the item is there a way they can choose the option. Say customer picks out they want a Red shirt, but when he goes to pick size it only shows the sizes available and nothing else. Let me know as this would make things a whole lot easier. Let me know asaap Thanks

Hi Guys, I have QTPro installed and is working fine.

However, I need to add a text input field for customer personalization like the one in the "Product Attributes - Option Type Feature" contribution (http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/160). I just need the text field from this contribution and not the others (no checkboxes, no radio buttons).

Does anyone know how to acheive this or know how to make the "Product Attributes - Option Type Feature" contribution work with QTPro?

Thanks.

I second this It would appear that the marrage of "Product Attributes - Option Type Feature" contribution would be stellar But i see numerous issues with intergrating the code or im just not knowledgable enough to do it. As ive blown up OSCommerce 6 times trying to intergrate the two. Any help would be great hell i might even pay for the intergration.

Edited by webboy

FIXED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had the same problem. The issue is to be fixed in the GENERAL.PHP page in FUNCTIONS.

There is a TYPO in the code :

1. In the function : function tep_get_products_stock

2. Find : $track_stock_query=tep_db_query("select products_options_id, products_options_track_stock from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " where products_options_id in ($options_list) and language_id= '" . (int)$languages_id . "order by products_options_id'");

3. The typoe is the ' at the very end after products_options_id - that needs to be moved before - order by - as follows :

4. $track_stock_query=tep_db_query("select products_options_id, products_options_track_stock from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " where products_options_id in ($options_list) and language_id= '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by products_options_id");

I spent weeks figuring it out.

God someone please post a FIX on the main contribution page.

David.

David,

Thanks for the update......been pounding my head for weeks trying to get this fixed. Only after spending SEVERAL hours reading through posts did I come upon your fix. Did a simple Find/Replace and the biggest hang-up I've had with QTpro is now history. I'll make sure this fix gets passed along to a few other people I know have been having the same problem.

Thanks Again.

Frank Swayze, RescueStat Products

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

I have integrated QTPRO 4.3 into a test version of my website. The problem comes that I use Google Checkout as my payment method so the stock is not updated via the checkout_process.php file but rather through Google Checkouts responsehandler.php file.

Has anyone else managed to get QTPRO working with Google Checkout? If so I'd be very very grateful if you could let me know how you get on with it.

I have compared the stock update part of the original OsCommerce checkout_process.php file and the stock update part of the Google Checkout responsehandler.php file and they are identical.

I have tried to integrate the QTPRO stock update but with no succsess.

Can anyone offer any advice?

Thanks for all help.

Hello :)

On my site, QT pro works for half of the work, that is strange...

For a product, it will successfully prevent customers adding to cart a combination of attributes that is bigger than the available quantity for that attributes combo, perfect.

However, after the order has been completed, QTpro won't reduce the total stock, and leave the stock intact :'(

No error messages appear at any moment.

I am a bit puzzled here, would that be a well-known QTpro problem in your opinion ?

System info follows :

OsC 2.2 MS2,

QTpro 4.3 (on http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/888 that is the version dated 5 october 2007),

QTpro was the first installed contribution on a fresh new unzipped OsC ("overwrite all", and next the SQL too, all was done properly),

Stock Tracking is enabled in product attributes, checking & removing from stock is set to true in products options too (maybe that's not the exact expressions, I'm not using English as the choice language, but I trust you will understand to what options that may refer in English)

Would you know what might cause this, or if this is a well-documented problem maybe ? If you want insights of some of my config files i'll post them for sure.

Thank you very much if you can help :)

I'm having a problem with this - I did post in the general section, but nobody answered.

I have installed QTPro, and all seems to be working, but all it does is offer the customer options when looking at the product detail. If they go to buy the item, it seems to revert to the old stock system. There are no size options offered after the customer hits the 'add to basket' button. It behaves as it did before QTPro was installed.

So for example if I have shirt A in M and L sizes (and say I added 10 of each), when the customer looks at that they can see and select which size they want, but when they add it to their basket, there is no size attribute anywhere with the order - they can't select anything, and the order confirmation I get says nothing. The item is subtracted from the 'stock' level on the general attribute page, but not the QTPro stock levels - it will show 19 items in stock, but QTPro will show 10 of each still.

So basically all it is doing is showing the available sizes to prospective buyers.

I have combed carefully through the changes, as my shop isn't in English. I have compared the files down to code level and as far as I can see have updated them all properly.

Any ideas, or am I entirely missing the point of the addon? I need the customer to be able to select which size they're buying, which isn't happening.

Thanks.

Well, I know bumping is probably frowned upon, but I have read this thread till my eyes bleed - there was a tantilising 'this one was solved, search the thread' post, but I can't find the answer in here. If anyone can help (see post above), I'd really appreciate it.

[edit] I have also checked the db carefully, and as far as I can see, all the necessary changes are there.

Edited by sdrio

OK, never mind, I got it working.

I wish I could report precisely how, but in fact I decided to start from scratch, and copied a backup of my previous standard OSC shop back into the catalog. Obviously it wasn't totally original, because it started working. So I don't know what was wrong. I left the changes on the database when I reverted the catalog.

It was showing the sizes correctly, but not tracking stock. Then I compared the directories and remerged each changed file, and tested it after each file. When I merged product_info.php. it broke. I restored the old one, and other than that file, merged all changes. It's working now.

I've spent 3 days on this . . . I think I'm going to sleep now :blink:

Seems to me that if a developer withdraws support for his creation, and doesn't propose a replacement 'guru', the contribution should at least be flagged as unsupported. The guy who wrote this contribution walked away from it more than a year ago. I only found that out by reading this whole 1500+ post thread. Respect to others who have been trying to help though.

I have v4.3 installed and works fine apart from a strange behaviour on some attributes:

I have the following situation:

Item X with 3 attributes A, B, C

A,B,C are marked as to not be stock tracked.

When I insert the stock in Item X... e.g. to 10, automatically A,B,C get 10 stock each and the following scenario happens:

If I try to buy

10 of Item X attribute A = chekout allowed CORRECT

11 of Item X attribute A = out of stock message CORRECT

However the system allows me to do the following:

10 of Item X attribute A + 10 of Item X attribute B = checkout allowed WRONG (... since this means that a person is buying 20 of Item X)

Any ideas of what could be possiby be wrong?

Thanks

Hi all,

I have integrated QTPRO 4.3 into a test version of my website. The problem comes that I use Google Checkout as my payment method so the stock is not updated via the checkout_process.php file but rather through Google Checkouts responsehandler.php file.

Has anyone else managed to get QTPRO working with Google Checkout? If so I'd be very very grateful if you could let me know how you get on with it.

I have compared the stock update part of the original OsCommerce checkout_process.php file and the stock update part of the Google Checkout responsehandler.php file and they are identical.

I have tried to integrate the QTPRO stock update but with no succsess.

Can anyone offer any advice?

Thanks for all help.

I found a solution to this. I was along the right lines with trying to integrate the QTPro code.

If you also need to integrate Google Checkout with QTPro I suggest looking at the Paypal IPN module located at http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/2679

I used this version osCommerce PayPal IPN Module v1.3 For 2.2MS2 which has details on ways to integrate Paypal and QTPro but worked for Google Checkout as well.

Hope that helps out someone else