• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Why my website is in the middle of nowhere?

vitamin_ebox

Our company is an authorised agent for selling NeonRay Products in Australia, and need to build a website. Thanks for the oscommerce forums, I built this website a month ago.

My website is www.neonray.com.au/store

My issue is my webite is not exist at all at google or yahoo, if I search keyword: neonray. (there is one, unfortunately It is not us.)

I edited my title and keywords, descriptions.

I had been to google, did the sitemap.

I went to the directory websie and register my website.

I installed the ultimates seo urls v2.5, thanks him, but still looks same as before. :(

What is my problems and How to fix?

thanks in advance!

You can't control when the search engines will list you. All you can do is keep making changes and wait. Three to six months for a new site is not uncommon.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

You can't control when the search engines will list you. All you can do is keep making changes and wait. Three to six months for a new site is not uncommon.

Jack

What I want to do is when sb search the keyword-the unique brand name-neonray, they can find us. May I did the right thing about my website? what I mean is about settings: title, keyword? and I want to install HeaderTags_SEO_V_3.0.7, what you think?

Thanks. :rolleyes:

I don't understand what you are saying, especially by

What I want to do is when sb search the keyword-the unique brand name-neonray
but, yes, it is a good idea to install Header Tags.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

I don't understand what you are saying, especially by but, yes, it is a good idea to install Header Tags.

Jack

My products' brand is " Neonray", when I input the word" neonray" in google search, It comes out only one page as a result, but unfortunetly there is not us. I am confused by this result. I start to worried about my hosting company.

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >

Too bad the cached link there doesn't work or you'd know when Google indexed your site.

How you made that?

Well... Honestly.... Google can be like making love to a woman....

Sometimes you gotta coax it along to get the desired results....

;)

:lol:

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

SSL Implementation Help

Too bad the cached link there doesn't work or you'd know when Google indexed your site.

Well... Honestly.... Google can be like making love to a woman....

Sometimes you gotta coax it along to get the desired results....

;)

:lol:

You are right, when I click the cache link, I got this message: "Your search - cache:cbc-uP4e24gJ:www.neonray.com.au/store/ christmas neon lights - did not match any documents."

Is that a problem or not? Many thanks!

That's a problem at Google.

You're fine.

Although.....

:huh:

After looking at the HTML source for your page:

<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
<title>NeonRay Neon Signs Sydney Neon christmas Lights Business Neon Signs</title>
<base href="http://neonray.com.au/store/">
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">
</head>

Some keywords would help...

:blush:

- Me -

SSL Implementation Help

That's a problem at Google.

You're fine.

Although.....

:huh:

After looking at the HTML source for your page:

<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
<title>NeonRay Neon Signs Sydney Neon christmas Lights Business Neon Signs</title>
<base href="http://neonray.com.au/store/">
</head>

Some keywords would help...

:blush:

Many Thanks for Jack_mcs, Jim and others... , because of you guys here, Make this forum very valuable! :lol:

It works for me but you still haven't added meta-tags for keywords for when they (search engines) visit again.

- Me -

SSL Implementation Help

It works for me but you still haven't added meta-tags for keywords for when they (search engines) visit again.

I'd been to the index.php, and I got this:

<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">

<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>

<head>

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>"><title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>

<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">

</head>

I am not sure how to edit at /store/index.php, as I'd changed the keywords (neon signs sydney christmas lights letter lights)and description at header tags seo.

thanks!

I am not sure how to edit at /store/index.php, as I'd changed the keywords (neon signs sydney christmas lights letter lights)and description at header tags seo.

thanks!

I don't know how that contrib. works.

I just know you have no keywords.

- Me -

SSL Implementation Help

I don't know how that contrib. works.

I just know you have no keywords.

I changed like this:

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="neon signs sydney christmas lights letter lights; charset=iso-8859-1">

is that ok or I have to delete the charset=iso-8859-1?

the most important thing is the link is not works here when I clicked the link, " No results found for neonray.com.au.", please check again.

Many thanks!

Just go go Google.com and search for:

neonray.com.au

And that's NOT where/how to put/use keywords:

Meta-tag example

- Me -

SSL Implementation Help

Just go go Google.com and search for:

neonray.com.au

And that's NOT where/how to put/use keywords:

Meta-tag example

Very appreciate, I will change that very soon.

but as you konw, Just yesterday, when google.com.au search" neonray", we are in the page, but today we are lost, and not over there; when search " neon signs sydney", we are the second page, but today we are lost and not over there.

The link above you gave me the first time is fantasic, when clicked that, that linked to my website, but if click right now, give " No results found for neonray.com.au."

Why the link you gave me above make the different results?

Very appreciate, I will change that very soon.

but as you konw, Just yesterday, when google.com.au search" neonray", we are in the page, but today we are lost, and not over there; when search " neon signs sydney", we are the second page, but today we are lost and not over there.

The link above you gave me the first time is fantasic, when clicked that, that linked to my website, but if click right now, give " No results found for neonray.com.au."

Why the link you gave me above make the different results?

the link above is www.neonray.com.au/store

I don't control what goes on at Google.

When I click the link I get two result pages:

Neon Signs Sydney Neon christmas Lights Business Neon Signs - [ Translate this page ]Copyright © 2008 Neon Signs Sydney Neon christmas Lights Business Neon Signs Powered by osCommerce. Thin Blue Template by www.badeziner.com ...

neonray.com.au/store/privacy.php/language/es - 26k - Cached - Similar pages

Neon Signs Sydney Neon christmas Lights Business Neon Signs - [ Translate this page ]Fecha Alta: miércoles 10 septiembre, 2008 Fabricante: Precio: 0, Añadir a la Cesta. Fecha Alta: domingo 07 septiembre, 2008 Fabricante: ...

If you're in a country other than USA (where I am) that might explain your problem.

- Me -

SSL Implementation Help

Archived