• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How to make Enquiry Cart?

mcx76

Hi,

I am looking for help. how i can do Enquiry Cart with oscommerce.

I want user add differetn products , and on completion it will go to "Enquiry Form". Email sent with all product item number and contact information.

Sample Website

No payment option or login requier.

Please be advice

Thanks you in advance.

I am learning a lot of things with the help of all of you.

Thanks for every one.

Hmm thats an interesting one. How would you complete the sale though? just curious because eventaully you would need to turn it into a forsale item? Why would you not want the person to purchase right away?

I am just curious because there might be a better solution than an inquiry cart..

that site seems to be for wholesalers who are distributing to resale outlets.. There is a contribution i believe

wholesale inquiries

Hide prices

sseparate pricing per customer

QTY price breaks

A great place for newbies to start

Road Map to oscommerce File Structure

DO NOT PM ME FOR HELP. My time is valuable, unless i ask you to PM me, please dont. You will get better help if you post publicly. I am not as good at this as you think anyways!

HOWEVER, you can visit my blog (go to my profile to see it) and post a question there, i will find time to get back and answer you

Proud Memeber of the CODE BREAKERS CLUB!!

Thank you for your reply.

I dont want any sale online. Inquiry cart use for only wholesale inquirys.

Hmm thats an interesting one. How would you complete the sale though? just curious because eventaully you would need to turn it into a forsale item? Why would you not want the person to purchase right away?

I am just curious because there might be a better solution than an inquiry cart..

that site seems to be for wholesalers who are distributing to resale outlets.. There is a contribution i believe

wholesale inquiries

Hide prices

sseparate pricing per customer

QTY price breaks

I am learning a lot of things with the help of all of you.

Thanks for every one.

You need to be more specific.

You dont want to sell ANY products fromy our site? You ONLY want it for showcase? Then why not just use the ask about this item contribution with a CALL FOR PRICE contributioN?

Or you want the cart function but no price?

A great place for newbies to start

Road Map to oscommerce File Structure

DO NOT PM ME FOR HELP. My time is valuable, unless i ask you to PM me, please dont. You will get better help if you post publicly. I am not as good at this as you think anyways!

HOWEVER, you can visit my blog (go to my profile to see it) and post a question there, i will find time to get back and answer you

Proud Memeber of the CODE BREAKERS CLUB!!

• 1 year later...

Archived