• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

I have an error on my site

Hello !

I´m installing an oscommerce with a template, the catalog works, but the admin doesn´t works correctly, the browser shows this comment:

Warning: require(includes/classes/upload.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/vegueta/public_html/tienda/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 161

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/classes/upload.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home2/vegueta/public_html/tienda/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 161

I need help for this, thanks !

you have a template with non standard oscommerce code. the best help you can get is frolm your template provider.

A great place for newbies to start

Road Map to oscommerce File Structure

DO NOT PM ME FOR HELP. My time is valuable, unless i ask you to PM me, please dont. You will get better help if you post publicly. I am not as good at this as you think anyways!

HOWEVER, you can visit my blog (go to my profile to see it) and post a question there, i will find time to get back and answer you

Proud Memeber of the CODE BREAKERS CLUB!!

you have a template with non standard oscommerce code. the best help you can get is frolm your template provider.

Thank You So Much lindsayanng ! ...i will search for support with they !

See you !

Archived