• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Locked out of Admin (a baaaad day for me)

Having a bad 'lets work on the core of osCommerce day" Please someone point me in the right direction, I am worn out trying.

I was adding (trying too) Send Admin HTML emails 1.5.

7 attempts later, the dinner was on, kids screaming and I decided to replace the files I backed up and let it be for another day.

Only edited and subsequently replaced, mail.php, email.php and general.php

Put them back 'as was' and now I can't get back in at all :blush: :blink:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function tep_get_languages() in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/ribbonrie/admin/login.php on line 79

Earlier today I stupidly (slaps own backside) deleted my newsletter sql file and I don't know where to find a replacement.

(Add to all of this I can't get a gallery I added to work after updates and its been an awful day!) I would just like my admin

back and would be most grateful for any pointers.

Sowy :(

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was in phpMyAdmin supposed to be dropping a table with an error and replacing it ( fck editor addon table ) I dropped newsletter instead!! DOH

Have I added that myself in the past with another contribution do you think?

oh lord I am so confused today! In other words I need to know if that is not a standard during set up, if not the its no big deal, I can find it somewhere.

(P.S Your sig made me LOL, first smile of the day for me )

Ok I just compared an orgional osc login,php with my version (still available through cpanel) and there are NO. NONE. ZERO differences :huh:

What am I doing here, where is the valium?

its not the login code that is the problem, its your functions.. i think thats in catalog/includes/functions.php

A great place for newbies to start

Road Map to oscommerce File Structure

DO NOT PM ME FOR HELP. My time is valuable, unless i ask you to PM me, please dont. You will get better help if you post publicly. I am not as good at this as you think anyways!

HOWEVER, you can visit my blog (go to my profile to see it) and post a question there, i will find time to get back and answer you

Proud Memeber of the CODE BREAKERS CLUB!!

Lindsay I have check and re checked all the files I edited and then restored the back ups for, it has to be elsewhere, I shall go look at functions now, cheers!

it is DEFINITELY in the functions.. well, ALMOST DEFINITELY ;)

I'm about just as good at breaking code as anyone else.. I am, however, pretty good at troubleshooting.

DO NOT PM ME FOR HELP. My time is valuable, unless i ask you to PM me, please dont. You will get better help if you post publicly. I am not as good at this as you think anyways!

HOWEVER, you can visit my blog (go to my profile to see it) and post a question there, i will find time to get back and answer you

maybe.. theres loads of free blogs.. why not?!

on another note, HEATHER, there is an AWESOME, super easy css flyout menu that you can use for your site.. just search css flyout. it literally is a 5 minute install and is entirely customizable.

LOL @ almost definate :lol:

I think our code break club blog sounds a fab idea, count me in for sure!!! Now see I can do blogger and wordpress and don't break them nearly as often as I break my shop that will never be open on time heehee

Will check out that CSS menu Lindsay if I ever get back into admin to use it LOL

Erm....what exactly am I look for in functions B) Its all doube dutch and my poor head hurts :P

If its not there You need to take a fresh file and take the code from fresh file and paste in

catalog/admin/includes/general.php has

this function tep_get_languages() {

Hope this helps.

Satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

OK.. open your login page and look on line 79

There SHOULD be some sort of call for a specific function which SHOULD be defined in your functions.php page.. when you figure out WHAT that function is from line 79 in login.php , if you dont see it in your functions.php, that is what needs to be fixed.

if you post line 65 - 90 of your login.php page and then your entire functions.php page, we can try to help/.

Bless you all...

Ok I looked at line 79 earlier and its the language call

$languages = tep_get_languages()

lost the plot, can't find functions.php :blink:

ok.. now i'm going off of memory..

catalog/admin/includes/functions.php (OR functions is a folder and you need /functions/languages.php)

I was seriously freaking out then, there is definitely no functions.php in admin/includes, I even check through a brand new download copy of osc to be sure I had not just plain lost it in the chaos today.

However in the admin/includes/functions folder there is languages.php, would that be it?

<?php
/*
 $Id: languages.php 1739 2007-12-20 00:52:16Z hpdl $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 [url="http://www.oscommerce.com"]http://www.oscommerce.com[/url]

Copyright © 2002 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

function tep_get_languages_directory($code) {
   global $languages_id;

$language_query = tep_db_query("select languages_id, directory from " . TABLE_LANGUAGES . " where code = '" . tep_db_input($code) . "'");
   if (tep_db_num_rows($language_query)) {
     $language = tep_db_fetch_array($language_query);
     $languages_id = $language['languages_id'];
     return $language['directory'];
   } else {
     return false;
   }
 }
?>

sorry,, i knew it was one or the other.. glad you found it..

so everything LOOKS ok on there in my eyes.. if you want to be SURE< you can upload a stock copy from a stock oscommerce.

NOW, it may be in your filenames.php OR general.php

i DOUBT it is in the filenames because then you would have a different error, like does not exist..

as for the general.php, you might need to post some code for that.. i'm not TOO familiar with that file right now

catalog/admin/includes/general.php

arg! No general.php in there for me just general.js ?

Thank you for helping, I do appreciate it very much

LOL @ Debs

Archived