• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Worldpay 4.0 - Version 1.0

scottymcloo

That works fine now, thanks a lot for the contribution thats great now!

I get through to worldpay and get the error page cos I have yet to grab an account with them.

going back to

define('MODULE_PAYMENT_WORLDPAY_TEXT_TITLE', 'Secure Credit Card Payment');

define('MODULE_PAYMENT_WORLDPAY_TEXT_DESCRIPTION', 'Worldpay Payment Module');

the only description I see as a customer and admin is -Secure Credit Card Payment, where does this show up - Worldpay Payment Module ?

What goes up MUST come down

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have my account with Worldpay now and this works now. I get throught to worldpay and the screen redirects to the my site callback, then I get this error message

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at mysite/public_html/catalog/includes/modules/payment/worldpay.php:373) in mysitel/catalog/includes/functions/general.php on line 29

Is this a space after ?> in public_html/catalog/includes/modules/payment/worldpay.php ?

Is this a space after ?> in public_html/catalog/includes/modules/payment/worldpay.php ?

More likely to be in one of the WP language files - did you change any text in any files?

Ian-san

Flawlessnet

The only file I changed was in includes/application_top.php

added define('FILENAME_WPCALLBACK', 'wpcallback.php');

// define the filenames used in the project

define('FILENAME_WPCALLBACK', 'wpcallback.php');

define('FILENAME_ACCOUNT', 'account.php');

define('FILENAME_ACCOUNT_EDIT', 'account_edit.php');

I have this on a std install, I could delete the other languages as I do'nt need em' ?

There was a some spaces after the ?> in /public_html/catalog/includes/modules/payment/worldpay.php

Got rid of 'em and now it all works treat !

Thank you so much for the Mod and the help! :P :D

In the past week I keep finding my shop erroneously showing out of stock on products that a few days previously were well stocked. The two contrubutions I have installed are the latest version of Worldpay and the Holding Orders Contribution that enables you to keep track of orders that go missing.

When I check the holding order history I sometimes see many entries for the same order. It seems that something is causing the order to be pre-processed many times and the stock updated even though only only one order appears in the order history.

Has anyone else seen this?

When I check the holding order history I sometimes see many entries for the same order.

The WP mod is set to return to checkout_process to complete the order not held_orders_process.php.

Maybe held_orders_process.php decrements the stock even when an order is cancelled or you double checkout?

Ian-san

Flawlessnet

I have found this module very useful , however for the multi-language setup as i have, i find it useful to pass over the worldpay variable 'desc' as multi-language as well. to that end i added the following line to my catalogincludeslanguagesenglish.php, french.php , german.php, espanol.php and italian.php files

define('WP_DESC','Purchase from '.STORE_NAME);

or

define('WP_DESC','Achat du Site Web Whatever');

depending on whatever language file you are using.

Then i changed the following line in catalogincludesmodulespaymentworldpay.php

from

tep_draw_hidden_field('desc', 'Purchase from '.STORE_NAME) .

to

tep_draw_hidden_field('desc', WP_DESC) .

This worked for me. Hope it helps someone else :)

Hello All,

Just hoping someone can help me get this straight in my head. So if I have WorldPay I don't have to purchase an SSL certificate or use my host's shared SSL because Worldpay already provides that? If my host provides shared SSL should I use it so that my customer's account information isn't somehow hijacked or is it sufficient for me to force cookies?

I would greatly appreciate a little clarification about this.

Hello All,  

Just hoping someone can help me get this straight in my head.  So if I have WorldPay I don't have to purchase an SSL certificate or use my host's shared SSL because Worldpay already provides that?  If my host provides shared SSL should I use it so that my customer's account information isn't somehow hijacked or is it sufficient for me to force cookies?  

Thanks  :)

If you do not save or collect personal information, you do not NEED to have SSL although you may want to use it for appearance reasons. You could collect and save credit card details and pass them forward to payment gateways such as WorldPay using SSL to provide a more integrated service but I guess most small sites do not do that.

Personally, I find it a real pain when stores give me back the last 6 digits of my credit card and say 'shall I use this?' - you still have to check your card and it is often an out of date card they quote back and I do not like the idea that they stored the numbers anyway.

Ian-san

Flawlessnet

Hello All,  

Just hoping someone can help me get this straight in my head.  So if I have WorldPay I don't have to purchase an SSL certificate or use my host's shared SSL because Worldpay already provides that?  If my host provides shared SSL should I use it so that my customer's account information isn't somehow hijacked or is it sufficient for me to force cookies?  

Thanks  :)

Thats not quite right.

If you use Worldpay, they dont provide you with the SSL Cert, what they do is your customer will be taken to their servers in order to make the payment, and Worldpays servers are secure by 128bit SSL.

If you do not have SSL, you dont really need to worry unless you are going to take your own payment details and put them thru a PDQ machine or something similar.

Some people like to have SSL so customers can sign-up with their details on the create accout page with SSL, but it isnt a major factor that this is transferred securely.

At the end of the day, you only really NEED SSL if you are going to take Credit Card details on YOUR websites server.

And then even shared SSL isnt the best way of doing it.

Think I have rambled a bit, but I hope it helps.

CC.

Hi again,

I'm getting a strange error after the callback to my store:

1062 - Duplicate entry '09cf5489194941fc178d5e799e4dddf6' for key 1

insert into sessions values ('09cf5489194941fc178d5e799e4dddf6?language=en', '1051276539', 'cart|O:12:"shoppingcart":4:{s:8:"contents";a:0:{}s:5:"total";i:0;s:6:"weight";i:0;s:12:"content_type";b:0;}language|s:7:"english";languages_id|s:1:"1";currency|s:3:"GBP";navigation|O:17:"navigationhistory":2:{s:4:"path";a:1:{i:0;a:4:{s:4:"page";s:14:"wpcallback.php";s:4:"mode";s:6:"NONSSL";s:3:"get";a:3:{s:6:"osCsid";s:44:"09cf5489194941fc178d5e799e4dddf6?language=en";s:7:"msgType";s:10:"authResult";s:12:"installation";s:5:"66883";}s:4:"post";a:35:{s:8:"authCost";s:4:"32.1";s:8:"testMode";s:3:"100";s:7:"address";s:32:"Tinkers Cottage North Walsham";s:8:"currency";R:8;s:13:"countryString";s:14:"United Kingdom";s:12:"installation";s:5:"66883";s:3:"fax";s:0:"";s:12:"countryMatch";s:1:"S";s:7:"transId";s:8:"37864210";s:3:"AVS";s:4:"0001";s:12:"amountString";s:11:"?32.10";s:8:"postcode";s:8:"NR28 9SU";s:7:"msgType";s:10:"authResult";s:3:"tel";s:12:"01692 500210";s:4:"name";s:14:"stephen Nelson";s:4:"desc";s:32:"Purchase from BeautySkincare.com";s:11:"transStatus";s:1:"Y";s:8:"cardType";s:0:"";s:4:"lang";s:2:"en";s:9:"transTime";s:13:"1051275063530";s:10:"authAmount";s:4:"32.1";s:16:"authAmountString";s:11:"?32.10";s:4:"cost";s:4:"32.1";s:6:"instId";s:5:"66883";s:9:"MC_oscsid";s:0:"";s:6:"amount";s:4:"32.1";s:8:"compName";s:18:"Beautyskincare.com";s:7:"country";s:2:"GB";s:11:"MC_callback";s:89:"www.beautyskincare.com/wpcallback.php?osCsid=09cf5489194941fc178d5e799e4dddf6?language=en";s:14:"rawAuthMessage";s:32:"authorised (testMode always Yes)";s:5:"email";s:31:"[email protected]";s:12:"authCurrency";s:3:"GBP";s:6:"cartId";s:39:"osCsid=09cf5489194941fc178d5e799e4dddf6";s:11:"rawAuthCode";s:1:"A";s:8:"authMode";s:1:"A";}}}s:8:"snapshot";a:0:{}}')

[TEP STOP]

Warning: Unknown(): A session is active. You cannot change the session m

But the store seems to continue ok and the purchase appears ok in Worldpay admin. I have just submitted my activation request and didn't realise this error before! :shock:

Ok this is very helpful. So I see that I don't absolutely require an SSL cert if I am using worldpay. I guess my biggest concern was that somehow in those pages leading up to world pay that somehow my customer's information like their address or phone number could somehow be stolen or maliciously tampered with. Am I wrong in thinking that?

Before I had read your responses above I had installed shared ssl in the hopes that it would protect that info leading up to worldpay and because it is shared I believe that means that I can't force cookies. I noticed that when I set force cookies to false I began receiving osCsid #s appended to the url! And that didn't seem to be very secure to me either?

Sorry if I sound really daft. I just want to make sure that I do my best to protect my customer's information.

Hi again,

I'm getting a strange error after the callback to my store:

Your order total seems to be zero so sessions.php tries to add a new entry to the database (rather than update) but of course it finds an existing entry with the same key???

e.g.:

total";i:0;s:6:"weight

Ian-san

Flawlessnet

Has anyone got this mod to work with the 'force Terms & Conditions' contrib ? I've installed that mod and while it works fine when customers want to pay by cheque, it doesn't work when they select worldpay as a payment method. I've tried miserably to fix this and am getting no where. Any help would be appreciated........

Has anybody managed to modify the default layout of the WorldPay pages to the osCommerce look and feel, so that the customer doesn't even realise that they've left the osCommerce site?

I've started to try and do this already, but hey if somebody out there has already managed to achieve such a feat...

I've started to try and do this already, but hey if somebody out there has already managed to achieve such a feat...

Phew! Let us know how you get on - I tried it once and gave up!

Ian-san

Flawlessnet

Has anybody managed to modify the default layout of the WorldPay pages to the osCommerce look and feel, so that the customer doesn't even realise that they've left the osCommerce site?

Yeh that is a toughie, I tried a while back, but didnt get used to the Worldpay admin section for doing this.

Do you know if they give you the option to do this offline, so to speak, and then upload a file in order to complete it?

Their admin section is very restrictive which makes this a very hard task.

I will give it a go starting today if I get some spare time.

I'll let you know how I get on.

CC.

Do you know if they give you the option to do this offline, so to speak, and then upload a file in order to complete it?

Yes, you can 'easily' design a suitable page and upload it to WP.

However, the problem is trapping WP in the OS site. I guess this could be done if you can make:

$checkout_form_action = 'https://select.worldpay.com/wcc/purchase';

load into OS rather than top. Could use the wpcallback file as a template ...

Ian-san

Flawlessnet

Hi All,

I really love this contribution but I have a question. It seems to take my store quite a while to redirect. I hear the click indicating that it is trying to redirect but then it stays there for a while (And I mean a good while :shock: ). I'm afraid that while my customer is waiting for the store to redirect that they may click the continue button again which seems to generate multiple orders in my admin section ( Worldpay is fine, no multiply orders there.) Is there anything that I can do to minimize that redirect time?

Thanks for the help :)

Your order total seems to be zero so sessions.php tries to add a new entry to the database (rather than update) but of course it finds an existing entry with the same key???

e.g.:

total";i:0;s:6:"weight

Hi Ian,

Thanks for taking a look, its much appreciated.

This does look strange doesn't it? But I have checked in order history and it has the correct total amount. I am not sure how it still works as the [TEP STOP] bar comes up but everything works apart from this error on screen!!

These values being inserted into sessions... what is producing all that? Then I can trace from there as looking at wpcallback.php and the other worldpay files isn't leading me anywhere so far...

Thanks,

Stephen