• Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Worldpay 4.0 - Version 1.0

scottymcloo

I got stuck here on the installation instructions:

2. Add: define('FILENAME_WPCALLBACK', 'wpcallback.php');

To catalog/includes/filenames.php

I don't seem to have that file (using Loaded 5). Is this part of MS1 or a later release? Is there an alternative way of doing this?

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got stuck here on the installation instructions:

I don't seem to have that file (using Loaded 5). Is this part of MS1 or a later release? Is there an alternative way of doing this?

put it in catalog/includes/application_top.php if yoy are not using the latest snapshot.

Ian-san

Flawlessnet

Ah yes, the bad old days of snapshot releases! Thanks. It seems to be running sweetly now.

Actually, this mod is now good enough to be integrated into the core code but as it is a paid for service, I doubt if it will happen. Shame.

Ian-san

Flawlessnet

Hi,

Just want to say thanks for a great contribution. I am working to get my store up and just testing a few payment modules but I am having a few problems! I have set my Worldpay ID correctly and followed the instructions...

I entered the callback URL exactly as

http://<wpdisplay item="MC_callback">

but it displayed the following error msg:

Our systems have detected that your callback has failed.

This callback failure means we were unable to pass information to your server about the following transaction:

Transaction ID: 37205780

Cart ID: osCsid=87d82dac9a08d74ee3972c891ec8210d

Installation ID: 66883

Error reported: Callback obtained HTTP '404' response

I wonder if you can offer me any help?

Thanks

Stephen

Error reported: Callback obtained HTTP '404' response

It couldnt find the callback file on your site. Possible reasons:

1) You didnt put it in the root directory

2) You didnt define the filename correctly in application_top or filenames.php (deoends on version)

Ian-san

Flawlessnet

It couldnt find the callback file on your site. Possible reasons:

1) You didnt put it in the root directory

2) You didnt define the filename correctly in application_top or filenames.php (deoends on version)

Hi Ian, thanks for the reply.

Sorry I am a clown - I had changed the application_top.php but didn't upload it! Sorry for wasting your time.

Oh well we all have to make our first Newbie post! :D

Stephen

Posted the WP Currency Update module here:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,877

This mod allows you to use WP official currency rates.

By the way, it also corrects a small error I made in the previous MS1 contribution so you might want to replace your catalog/includes/modules/payment/worldpay.php file with the one in this package.

This is really only necessary if you use MD5 - the additional entries for the Currency Update will not cause you any grief (I hope) so you can simply replace your existing file even if you do not want to use the currency update part.

Ian-san

Flawlessnet

I have added all the files to the relevant folders for a first install and do not have the World pay listed in admin under payment modules, yet the file worldpay was definately installed public_html/catalog/includes/modules/payment/worldpay.php

The readme file says

1. Backup everything - That is Catalog, and database.

I have'nt got that filenames.php and was'nt supplied, and ideas?

I am on oscommerce-2.2ms1 This does work for this version?

What goes up MUST come down

Yes the instructions are wrong for MS1. It appears there is a CVS version that includes that file. You should make the change to catalog/includes/application_top instead.

OK I did that. The problem id that world pay is'nt showing up in the admin/payment modules to activate.

I am staring off with 4.0. - V1.0 contribution. got a sneaky suspicion that there's a file missing or it does'nt work oscommerce-2.2ms1

I am staring off with 4.0. - V1.0 contribution. got a sneaky suspicion that there's a file missing or it does'nt work oscommerce-2.2ms1

Assuming that you downloaded this version:

http://oscommerce.sunsite.dk/contributions...1_version_a.zip

and you follow the installation instructions instructions, it will work!

filenames.php is a recent addition to cvs so as advised above, just put the filename define in catalog/includes/application_top.php instead.

There are only 4 files in the zip - if you place the correct file in catalog/includes/modules/payment it will show up in Admin.

Ian-san

Flawlessnet

I tried your link and downloaded a fresh version and made sure the usual transfer in text mode and reloaded for the fourth time and got nothing in the admin payment modules. The admin screen is'nt seeing the file catalog/includes/modules/payment/worldpay.php. double checked and its in there.

I am going to do ths on another server with a bog std version. see what happens!

I tried your link and downloaded a fresh version and made sure the usual transfer in text mode and reloaded for the fourth time and got nothing in the admin payment modules. The admin screen is'nt seeing the file catalog/includes/modules/payment/worldpay.php. double checked and its in there.

I am going to do ths on another server with a bog std version. see what happens!

Do you see the other payment modules in Admin? You could try copying another payment module and calling it worldpay.php to see if it shows up as a duplicate entry in Admin.

Ian-san

Flawlessnet

That Odd!

just installed it on a completely new no mods version, on a different server and its there in the admin now.

The only thing different is Chandras type mod and the fact that I have only the English language and sterling as the currency, all other currencies removed.

Could that be the reason it was'nt showing on the first version?

I use multi-currency but have not used this actual version of the mod in my bi-lingual store - however, that is not likely to be the reason as the updates I provided were to make it multi-lingual and anyway, Admin is much simpler than the catalog when it come to languages so you would get an error message about the language file being missing.

I dont know about Chandras type mod - but it sounds unlikely to be the reason. Maybe you just needed to log out and in again?

Ian-san

Flawlessnet

Please dis-regard the above post -I am going stare crazy, I was reading paypal not worldpay.

So worldpay still is'nt showing on the std version either!

Then the most likely is that you have made an installation error - to show up in admin, all that is required is that you put the correct file in catalog/includes/modules/payment - Admin checks this directory to see what is there and then loads it.

Ian-san

Flawlessnet

Just tried renaming as you suggested called PM2checkout.php to worldpay and it still didnt show up but 2checkout.php disappeared?

All the other card processors are there Authorize net etc

Then the most likely is that you have made an installation error - to show up in admin, all that is required is that you put the correct file in catalog/includes/modules/payment

Everthing else is working perfectly. I can only try this on another computer at home. ( desperate )

I was looking for the title 'world pay' in Payment Modules like the rest, paypal, Authorize.net

The title for the worldpay is 'Secure credit card payment' so I did'nt realize it was worldpay till I clicked on it. Doh!

When I do click on it I get :-

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at my site/catalog/includes/modules/payment/worldpay.php:373) in my site/catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 18

Getting a bit further!

reloaded again and it working OK

Could this be renamed

define('MODULE_PAYMENT_WORLDPAY_TEXT_TITLE', 'Secure Credit Card Payment');

define('MODULE_PAYMENT_WORLDPAY_TEXT_DESCRIPTION', 'Worldpay Payment Module');

?>

to

define('MODULE_PAYMENT_WORLDPAY_TEXT_TITLE', 'WorlPay Credit Card Payment');

define('MODULE_PAYMENT_WORLDPAY_TEXT_DESCRIPTION', 'Worldpay Payment Module');

?>

To make it idiot proof? What did I call myself?

I was looking for the title 'world pay' in Payment Modules like the rest, paypal, Authorize.net

The title for the worldpay is 'Secure credit card payment' so I did'nt realize it was worldpay till I clicked on it. Doh!

Yeh - sorry about that, I use that title on my site and forgot to change it for the Upload!

Now check your language files for a spare space or line at the end of the file past the last ?>

Ian-san

Flawlessnet