• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

All Products SEO

Jack_mcs

That error doesn't have anything to do with this contribution. It is related to the Header Tags SEO contribution. In general, though, capital letters in an error usually means a step in the installation was missed.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

• 3 weeks later...

Hello!

I have installed this SEO contribution, but when I click on "View All Products" then appears:

"1146 - Table 'vaciesuu_osc1.all_products_seo' doesn't exist

select * from all_products_seo where language_id = 4

[TEP STOP]

"

I checked installation - everything should be OK.

But I'm not expert in this. How You think, whats wrong?

Thanks!!!

Here is link:

View All Products

I have installed this SEO contribution, but when I click on "View All Products" then appears:

Looks like you didn't upload the sql changes. See step one in the installation instructions.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Recommended SEO Addons

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

select * from all_products_seo where language_id = 4

[TEP STOP]

"

I checked installation - everything should be OK.

But I'm not expert in this. How You think, whats wrong?

Thanks!!!

Here is link:

View All Products

Your site is hacked.

Hack files in the images folder:

cookie_usage.php

google1117b2e5bfd52f50.php

imlog.php

somebody.php

up.php

crut.htm

fdsia.htm

ffr.htm

indonesia.htm

sharply.html

svs.htm

x.htm

Visit the link below:

How to Secure Your Site

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >

Your site is hacked.

Hack files in the images folder:

cookie_usage.php

google1117b2e5bfd52f50.php

imlog.php

somebody.php

up.php

crut.htm

fdsia.htm

ffr.htm

indonesia.htm

sharply.html

svs.htm

x.htm

Visit the link below:

How to Secure Your Site

Thanks!

I deleted that files, but nothing - SEO doesnt work.

Also I installed FWR Security Pro. I made all steps, but I cant find in admin configuration 'FWR Security Pro'. I dont understand where is the problem. Maybe someone can help me, please?

I deleted that files, but nothing - SEO doesnt work.

Also I installed FWR Security Pro. I made all steps, but I cant find in admin configuration 'FWR Security Pro'. I dont understand where is the problem. Maybe someone can help me, please?

Your page shows the message 1146 - Table 'vaciesuu_osc1.all_products_seo' doesn't exist, which means you haven't made the database changes.

Also, your site is still not secure. See the test secion on my site to test it. Questions about how to fix security related issues should be posted in the appropriate forums/thread.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Your page shows the message 1146 - Table 'vaciesuu_osc1.all_products_seo' doesn't exist, which means you haven't made the database changes.

Also, your site is still not secure. See the test secion on my site to test it. Questions about how to fix security related issues should be posted in the appropriate forums/thread.

thanks for answer!

I'm novice and I'm studying myself.

I thought, I make "date base changes" when I upload in the root sql file, is it? or something else??? If it is, then everything should be OK, becouse I uploaded all files.

I hope someone will answer me, - I want to learn it, also I have spent a lot of time to make that page and I hope I'm not wasting it.

Thanks

I thought, I make "date base changes" when I upload in the root sql file, is it? or something else??? If it is, then everything should be OK, becouse I uploaded all files.

Uploading the sql file to your server won't help. It has to be added to the database. Search the forums for "how to use phpmyadmin," which is the usual way of doing that, for instructions.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

• 3 months later...

Hello Jack,

I was installing the latest version of All Products on OSCommerce 2.3.1 and when I reached step #7 there's no longer a column left. All boxes are modules now. The SQL file and admin changes went smoothly.

All I see that's needed is:

1. An All Products box that can be enabled in admin

2. catalog/all-products.php calls for "column_left", so maybe that file needs some code changes

3. Code changes to admin/all-products.php, the admin menu on the left side is distorted

I know you're the maintainer of this contribution. I'm posting this to inform you of the experience I had while installing on OSC 2.3.1. I see you're maintaining about 30 contributions, so I figured you haven't had the time to look at this.

Hopefully my post will help you (in some small way) with your approach to updating this contribution. So far this is the only contribution on your "recommended SEO contributions list" that don't quite fit v2.3.1. I have yet to try Sitemap SEO and Links Manager.

Thanks for your continued support.

• 1 month later...

I just installed this addon today and I'm having an error message on the product_listing.php page.

When display mode is set to true, I get this error: Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/cocaber1/public_html/includes/modules/product_listing.php on line 101

I'm not sure if it's this addon or the Extra Product Fields addon that is causing the problem but I didn't get this error until I installed the All Products SEO addon.

Code for the /includes/modules/product_listing.php file:

<?php
/*
 $Id: product_listing.php 1739 2007-12-20 00:52:16Z hpdl $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

$listing_split = new splitPageResults($listing_sql, MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS, 'p.products_id');

if ( ($listing_split->number_of_rows > 0) && ( (PREV_NEXT_BAR_LOCATION == '1') || (PREV_NEXT_BAR_LOCATION == '3') ) ) {
?>
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
 <tr>
   <td class="smallText"><?php echo $listing_split->display_count(TEXT_DISPLAY_NUMBER_OF_PRODUCTS); ?></td>
   <td class="smallText" align="right"><?php echo TEXT_RESULT_PAGE . ' ' . $listing_split->display_links(MAX_DISPLAY_PAGE_LINKS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('page', 'info', 'x', 'y'))); ?></td>
 </tr>
</table>
<?php
 }

$list_box_contents = array();

for ($col=0, $n=sizeof($column_list); $col<$n; $col++) {
   switch ($column_list[$col]) {
     case 'PRODUCT_LIST_MODEL':
       $lc_text = TABLE_HEADING_MODEL;
       $lc_align = '';
       break;
     case 'PRODUCT_LIST_NAME':
       $lc_text = TABLE_HEADING_PRODUCTS;
       $lc_align = '';
       break;
     case 'PRODUCT_LIST_MANUFACTURER':
       $lc_text = TABLE_HEADING_MANUFACTURER;
       $lc_align = '';
       break;
     case 'PRODUCT_LIST_PRICE':
       $lc_text = TABLE_HEADING_PRICE;
       $lc_align = 'right';
       break;
     case 'PRODUCT_LIST_QUANTITY':
       $lc_text = TABLE_HEADING_QUANTITY;
       $lc_align = 'right';
       break;
     case 'PRODUCT_LIST_WEIGHT':
       $lc_text = TABLE_HEADING_WEIGHT;
       $lc_align = 'right';
       break;
     case 'PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE':
       $lc_text = TABLE_HEADING_IMAGE;
       $lc_align = 'center';
       break;
     case 'PRODUCT_LIST_BUY_NOW':
       $lc_text = TABLE_HEADING_BUY_NOW;
       $lc_align = 'center';
       break;
   }

if ( ($column_list[$col] != 'PRODUCT_LIST_BUY_NOW') && ($column_list[$col] != 'PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE') ) {
     $lc_text = tep_create_sort_heading($HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'], $col+1, $lc_text);
   }

$list_box_contents[0][] = array('align' => $lc_align,
                                   'params' => 'class="productListing-heading"',
                                   'text' => ' ' . $lc_text . ' ');
 }

if ($listing_split->number_of_rows > 0) {
   $rows = 0;
   $listing_query = tep_db_query($listing_split->sql_query);
   while ($listing = tep_db_fetch_array($listing_query)) {
     $rows++;

if (($rows/2) == floor($rows/2)) {
       $list_box_contents[] = array('params' => 'class="productListing-even"');
     } else {
       $list_box_contents[] = array('params' => 'class="productListing-odd"');
     }

$cur_row = sizeof($list_box_contents) - 1;

for ($col=0, $n=sizeof($column_list); $col<$n; $col++) {
       $lc_align = '';

switch ($column_list[$col]) {
         case 'PRODUCT_LIST_MODEL':
           $lc_align = '';
           $lc_text = ' ' . $listing['products_model'] . ' ';
           break;
         case 'PRODUCT_LIST_NAME':

// begin extra product fields

$extra = '';

foreach ($epf as $e) {

if ($e['listing']) {

$mt = ($e['uses_list'] ? ($listing[$e['field']] == 0) : !tep_not_null($listing[$e['field']]));

if (!$mt) { // only list fields that aren't empty

$extra .= '<br><b>' . $e['label'] . ': </b>';

if ($e['uses_list']) {

$extra .= tep_get_extra_field_list_value($listing[$e['field']],$e['show_chain'] == 1);

} else {

$extra .= $listing[$e['field']];

}

}

}

}

// end extra product fields

$lc_align = '';

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'])) {

$lc_text = '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'manufacturers_id=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . '&products_id=' . $listing['products_id']) . '">' . $listing['products_name'] /*begin epf*/ . $extra /*end epf*/ . '</a>';

} else {

$lc_text = ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, ($cPath ? 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&' : '') . 'products_id=' . $listing['products_id']) . '">' . $listing['products_name'] /*begin epf*/ . $extra /*end epf*/ . '</a> ';

}

break;
         case 'PRODUCT_LIST_MANUFACTURER':
           $lc_align = '';
           $lc_text = ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, 'manufacturers_id=' . $listing['manufacturers_id']) . '">' . $listing['manufacturers_name'] . '</a> ';
           break;
         case 'PRODUCT_LIST_PRICE':
           $lc_align = 'right';
           if (tep_not_null($listing['specials_new_products_price'])) {
             $lc_text = ' <s>' .  $currencies->display_price($listing['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($listing['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s>  <span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($listing['specials_new_products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($listing['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span> ';
           } else {
             $lc_text = ' ' . $currencies->display_price($listing['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($listing['products_tax_class_id'])) . ' ';
           }
           break;
         case 'PRODUCT_LIST_QUANTITY':
           $lc_align = 'right';
           $lc_text = ' ' . $listing['products_quantity'] . ' ';
           break;
         case 'PRODUCT_LIST_WEIGHT':
           $lc_align = 'right';
           $lc_text = ' ' . $listing['products_weight'] . ' ';
           break;
         case 'PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE':
           $lc_align = 'center';
           if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'])) {
// BOF: Additional Images
             $lc_text = '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'manufacturers_id=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . '&products_id=' . $listing['products_id']) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $listing['products_image'], $listing['products_name'], (ADDIMAGES_RESTRICT_IMAGE_SIZE == 'true'?SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH:''), (ADDIMAGES_RESTRICT_IMAGE_SIZE == 'true'?SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT:'')) . '</a>';
// EOF: Additional Images
           } else {
// BOF: Additional Images
             $lc_text = ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, ($cPath ? 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&' : '') . 'products_id=' . $listing['products_id']) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $listing['products_image'], $listing['products_name'], (ADDIMAGES_RESTRICT_IMAGE_SIZE == 'true'?SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH:''), (ADDIMAGES_RESTRICT_IMAGE_SIZE == 'true'?SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT:'')) . '</a> ';
// EOF: Additional Images
           }
           break;
         case 'PRODUCT_LIST_BUY_NOW':
           $lc_align = 'center';
           $lc_text = '<a href="' . tep_href_link(basename($PHP_SELF), tep_get_all_get_params(array('action', 'products_id')) . 'action=buy_now&products_id=' . $listing['products_id']) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_buy_now.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_BUY_NOW) . '</a> ';
           break;
       }

$list_box_contents[$cur_row][] = array('align' => $lc_align,
                                              'params' => 'class="productListing-data"',
                                              'text'  => $lc_text);
     }
   }

new productListingBox($list_box_contents);
 } else {
   $list_box_contents = array();

$list_box_contents[0] = array('params' => 'class="productListing-odd"');
   $list_box_contents[0][] = array('params' => 'class="productListing-data"',
                                  'text' => TEXT_NO_PRODUCTS);

new productListingBox($list_box_contents);
 }

if ( ($listing_split->number_of_rows > 0) && ((PREV_NEXT_BAR_LOCATION == '2') || (PREV_NEXT_BAR_LOCATION == '3')) ) {
?>
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
 <tr>
   <td class="smallText"><?php echo $listing_split->display_count(TEXT_DISPLAY_NUMBER_OF_PRODUCTS); ?></td>
   <td class="smallText" align="right"><?php echo TEXT_RESULT_PAGE . ' ' . $listing_split->display_links(MAX_DISPLAY_PAGE_LINKS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('page', 'info', 'x', 'y'))); ?></td>
 </tr>
</table>
<?php
 }
?>

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks for the detailed explanation. I was able to see the problem with it. Please try this. In all-products.php, find

TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c on p.products_id = p2c.products_id left join " .

and change it to

TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c on p.products_id = p2c.products_id inner join " .

I used to have the same problem. With this I was able to solve it. Thanks!!!

---

Max Terbeck

Ok, but anyways, Jack - You gave me a hint where to look for and I tried to do that by myself. Thank You very much.

If anyone else has the same problem, here's the solution:

Source all-products.php file has those lines:

-----------------------------------------------------

if (in_array($firstletter, $letters) || in_array($firstletter, $numbers))

{

$where="where pd.products_name like '$firstletter%' AND p.products_status='1' ";

$breadcrumb->add(NAVBAR_TITLE . '-'. $firstletter, tep_href_link(FILENAME_ALLPRODS_SEO, 'fl='.$firstletter, 'NONSSL'));

}

else if (! tep_not_null($firstletter))

$breadcrumb->add(NAVBAR_TITLE, tep_href_link(FILENAME_ALLPRODS_SEO, '', 'NONSSL'));

You don't have to be a pro codder to see what happens here. When we've got any letter chosen to display products by, there's one extra line which is setting $where variable. So we have to add it also to the second if.

The code then should look like that:

if (in_array($firstletter, $letters) || in_array($firstletter, $numbers))

{

$where="where pd.products_name like '$firstletter%' AND p.products_status='1' AND p.products_quantity > '0'";

$breadcrumb->add(NAVBAR_TITLE . '-'. $firstletter, tep_href_link(FILENAME_ALLPRODS_SEO, 'fl='.$firstletter, 'NONSSL'));

}

else if (! tep_not_null($firstletter))

$where="where pd.products_name like '$firstletter%' AND p.products_status='1' AND p.products_quantity > '0'";

$breadcrumb->add(NAVBAR_TITLE, tep_href_link(FILENAME_ALLPRODS_SEO, '', 'NONSSL'));

I've added also " AND p.products_quantity > '0' " to both of them as Jack told me to do, but I guess it should be working even without that as far as products_status is automatically setting to 0 when products_quantity equals 0.

Thanks for this tip, it worked !!!

---

Max Terbeck

• 5 months later...

This may show my inexperience a little but I can't seem to see any link or anything on the pages of my site (shop side) related to the All Products contribution.

What exactly should I be able to see on the shop side?

If I turn on the "Quick Search Box" in Admin>Configuration>All Products SEO I get that box to display which leads me to an All Products page. But if that quick search box is not enabled I don't see anything different than my standard shop page.

Perhaps I missed something? I'm just not sure what the All Products contribution is suppose to do I guess.

But should there be a link visible (without the quick search box being enabled)?

**Edit**

Okay after thumbing through the code again I think I see what this is suppose to do.

In the categories box it should offer a link that says "View All Products" and in the What's new box it should say "View Latest Additions" and in the specials box it should say "View All Discount Products", right?

Well it thats the case I have a small problem.

The specials box says "View All Discount Products" but the categories and What's new boxes don't have any (All Products) links.

I checked the code in catalog/includes/languages/english.php and it there. I have:

/*** Begin All Products SEO ***/

define('BOX_INFORMATION_ALLPRODS_SEO_CATEGORIES', 'View All Products');

define('BOX_INFORMATION_ALLPRODS_SEO_SPECIALS', 'View All Discount Products');

define('BOX_INFORMATION_ALLPRODS_SEO_WHATSNEW', 'View Latest Additions');

/*** End All Products SEO ***/

right before the last ?>

Any idea why I am not getting the categories and what's new (All Products) links?

Edited by ggrant3

I found the solution to my problem above.

After going over the install steps one by one I found the What's New page error in the instructions (Step # 15) that was listed earlier in this thread (I guess I missed those posts yesterday)

But today I was still unable to get the View All Products to appear in the categories box.

While I was going over the code again, I noticed another file called dm_catergories.php (in catalog>includes>boxes) so I decided to search for:

new infoBox($info_box_contents);

And when I found a single instance of it I decided to try and insert the code listed in the instructions (step 13) before it and viola it works.

So Jack, please correct me if I am wrong (although it seems to work for my shop) but Step 13 may also need to be changed from:

13) In catalog/includes/boxes/categories.php,

to

13) In catalog/includes/boxes/dm_categories.php,

Right?

Just noticed something Jack.

When I click on View All Products in the category box, it takes me to the all-products.php page. But when I go to the bottom and click on page 2, 3, 4.... or Next it takes me to the index page. And the url is www.mysite.com/index.php?page=2&sort=2a

It looks like it is trying to go to page 2 (in this case) but its getting redirected.

**Edit**

I just checked and the Next button/link (and individual page number links) will work on a normal category displayed page

Edited by ggrant3

So Jack, please correct me if I am wrong (although it seems to work for my shop) but Step 13 may also need to be changed from:

13) In catalog/includes/boxes/categories.php,

to

13) In catalog/includes/boxes/dm_categories.php,

Right?

No, Even if it wre were 2.3 compatible, which it isn't, as stated on this page.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

No, Even if it wre were 2.3 compatible, which it isn't, as stated on this page.

Hmm, I'm not running 2.3, just 2.2

Any idea why the category "View All Products" link won't appear when I add the code to the categories.php page then? I figured that because I have the code in the dm_categories.php page (instead of the categories.php page) is the reason that the "1, 2, 3", ... and "Next" links (on the all products page) aren't working.

Hmm, I'm not running 2.3, just 2.2

Any idea why the category "View All Products" link won't appear when I add the code to the categories.php page then? I figured that because I have the code in the dm_categories.php page (instead of the categories.php page) is the reason that the "1, 2, 3", ... and "Next" links (on the all products page) aren't working.

I aplogize for the mistake. You mentioned dm_categories.php, wihch I thought was a typo for bm_categories.php, which is the name of the categories file for 2.3.

All of my contributions include completed files in them. I suggest you try that to make sure it works and then, assuming it does, use it to compare to yours to find the difference.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

I aplogize for the mistake. You mentioned dm_categories.php, wihch I thought was a typo for bm_categories.php, which is the name of the categories file for 2.3.

All of my contributions include completed files in them. I suggest you try that to make sure it works and then, assuming it does, use it to compare to yours to find the difference.

Jack,

I haven't had a chance to work on this until today.

I tried the catergories.php file that you mentioned (the included one) and the "View All Products" link still doesn't show in the category box.

Any ideas on what I should look for?

The link show up and work fine in the specials and whats new boxes, just the categories isn't appearing.

I tried the catergories.php file that you mentioned (the included one) and the "View All Products" link still doesn't show in the category box.

Any ideas on what I should look for?

If you have cache enabled, the categories box may be loading from there.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Do you mean Cache from admin>Configuration> Cache? If so, it is set to false.

Yes, that is what I meant. If you have a purchased template, some of them don't use the categories box file. They copy its contents and place it in another file, or hand code their own. Try renaming the box/categories.php file so that the categories box doesn't exist as far as the code is concerned. The refresh your shop. If the categories box still loads, then that is what's going on. Other than that, I can't think of anything else that would cause it.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons