• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Please help, I don't know how to start

avaya1

Hi everybody, please help, I do not understand how I can start basic store customization, link: http://005cfe4.netsolhost.com/Shop/catalog/index.php, like for example how to get rid of all this stuff "What's New Here? on the top of the page, I was trying to do it through index.php file, but I only could change the text below the header.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

Auto Backup your Database, Easy way

Multi Images with Fancy Pop-ups, Easy way

Products in columns with multi buy etc etc

Disable any Category or Product, Easy way

Secure & Improve your account pages et al.

Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

Auto Backup your Database, Easy way

Multi Images with Fancy Pop-ups, Easy way

Products in columns with multi buy etc etc

Disable any Category or Product, Easy way

Secure & Improve your account pages et al.

That domain name your using is awful too. Is that a free hosted site? Or just a temporary name? The first thing you should do is get a real name with a keyword in it if possible. And whats up with the site being so far down? Its in the-name.com/Shop/catalog/ Thats 3 levels down. Thats bad.

Follow the community build:

BS3 to osCommerce Responsive from the Get Go!

Check out the new construction:

Admin Gone to Total BS!

Hi everybody, please help, I do not understand how I can start basic store customization, link: http://005cfe4.netsolhost.com/Shop/catalog/index.php, like for example how to get rid of all this stuff "What's New Here? on the top of the page, I was trying to do it through index.php file, but I only could change the text below the header.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Hi ,

I think you need to change / refer language files regarding this issues.

if you want to change any text in oscommerce because oscommerce can handles multiple languaegs.

so if you want to change the text so you need to "catalog/includes/languages/<your language>/<filename.php>" or "includes/languages/english.php" or whatever language you want to change.

hope this will help you

Thanks,

pvarsha

Thanks Sam, I read it few times, still no luck, I simply do not understand what should I change to get rid of this What's New Here? ?, I am simply going crazy...

Archived