• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Autherize.net is working/processing but reads error!

sahaj_herbs

I have initiated autherize.net to accept credit cards and as of now just installed/started the SIM in OS commerce (I dont have any SSL yet so Im in SIM) I first ran a card in test mode then in real mode and both times I got the confirmation emails that the transaction went through. I contacted Autherize.net and they said yes all is good an no probs on their end. HOWEVER, After entering the CC info and completing the transaction on my site, even thorugh the card went through on the auth.net side of things, error message still comes up everytime:

"There has been an error processing your credit card. The credit card transaction could not be verified with this order. Please try again and if problems persist, please try another payment method."

So the customer is going to think their card did not go through when in fact it did.

Why is this error message coming up and how do I resolve this?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...