• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

update and T&C

martinjj

Sorry, totally new guy playing around since a while with OScommerce but getting to my limits now...

My hoster installed it for me... so first questions: How do I update, how do I save my goods (I have not found any "catalog folder") and how do I find out, which version I use?

The reason, why I think I need a later version is, because I didn't find a way to include my terms and conditions. I searched this forum a little and found, that V 1.2. on is supporting a feature, that you have to agree to the Ts&Cs before you can place an order. This is essential for a German online store... so please, who can help me in getting terms and conditions in my online store and place the switch, that everybody has to accept them?

Thanks for your help and patience with a newbie like myself.

To update you need to edit the code. Language files are in /includes/languages/german/.....

Add products from your admin area

www.yoursite.de/catalog/admin

You should read the first 2 threads in the installation forum

Need help installing add ons/contributions, cleaning a hacked site or a bespoke development, check my profile

Virus Threat Scanner

My Contributions

Basic install answers.

Click here for Contributions / Add Ons.

UK your site.

Site Move.

Basic design info.

For links mentioned in old answers that are no longer here follow this link Useful Threads.

If this post was useful, click the Like This button over there ======>>>>>.

Archived