• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Special Price Per Customer

unrealistic

Not every customer, just certain customer groups. You will still have to specify what the group prices are.

i basically just wanna my 1000s prices w/o manual.

sum1 told me this is a good addon for that

but if i was to install it, will i have to make special groups for each customer so the prices are different? i dont want that though

You could use this addon then mark the new price (price B) as *some different percentage from price a*

i basically just wanna my 1000s prices w/o manual.

sum1 told me this is a good addon for that

but if i was to install it, will i have to make special groups for each customer so the prices are different? i dont want that though

There's no magic wand mate. Anything you want added, you're going to have to do a bit of work.

I gave you an alternative contribution - Quick Price Updates - because you were struggling with Easy Populate. If you want to use Quick Price Updates for SPPC, you will need to install SPPC first. And while I think installing SPPC is worth the effort, if you are struggling with adding contributions and you don't need SPPC, there's no point looking at it.

If you want to update prices across the board by a percentage, you can make a query on the database, that would change prices in a second.

Archived