• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Does anyone know if moneybookers offers tech support?

elaine9182

Hi everyone,

I have recently installed moneybookers basic integration gateway into my site. There is some sort of problem because my site cannot validate the transactions. I don't know what's wrong. I posted the code used for my site in the configuration forum a couple of days ago but didn't get any responses :( . I have looked high and low for a number for moneybookers tech support and can't seem to find any contact information. Do they exist? I have also looked to every corner of the internet trying to find someone with the same problem but I am coming up empty. I'm getting desperate, can anyone advise me?

if you cant even igure out if they exist, i suggest getting a new gateway that you actually researched. How did you find these people anyways?

A great place for newbies to start

Road Map to oscommerce File Structure

DO NOT PM ME FOR HELP. My time is valuable, unless i ask you to PM me, please dont. You will get better help if you post publicly. I am not as good at this as you think anyways!

HOWEVER, you can visit my blog (go to my profile to see it) and post a question there, i will find time to get back and answer you

Proud Memeber of the CODE BREAKERS CLUB!!

if you cant even igure out if they exist, i suggest getting a new gateway that you actually researched. How did you find these people anyways?

Hi,

No, I think maybe you misunderstood me. I know moneybookers exists, they are one of the most popular payment gateways in Europe. Akin to our Paypal here in the States. I was just asking for contact information for their tech support as there is some problem with the code configuation for the gateway. Their website is not really forthcoming navigation wise and I could not locate a reference to tech support.

• 8 months later...

They do offer support, but its kind a slow because its only by email.

Ive some years of working with MB, Im starting to work with OsCo.

how have you been your experience with Osco / moneybookers combination?

Apprentice from all apss, expert in almost nothing.

bloggin at freedomipmoney.blogspot.com

Archived