• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Missing Database Errors

65Thunderbird

When I am in admin panel, under Header Tags SEO, when I press the TEST button, I receive the following error message:

Missing Database Error:

The products_head_title_tag field cannot be found in the products_description table.

The categories_htc_title_tag field cannot be found in the categories_description table.

The manufacturers_htc_title_tag field cannot be found in the manufacturers_info table.

I've searched here but can't find any remedies.

I noticed I was missing the product name, as well in Admin when I add a new product the image does not show. When I look as a shopper, the image is there.

Someone did post a patch for the missing product name, which has solved that problem, but I still can't see an image when I add a product and I still get the 3 errors when I run the test.

Any help is appreciated.

When I am in admin panel, under Header Tags SEO, when I press the TEST button, I receive the following error message:

Missing Database Error:

The products_head_title_tag field cannot be found in the products_description table.

The categories_htc_title_tag field cannot be found in the categories_description table.

The manufacturers_htc_title_tag field cannot be found in the manufacturers_info table.

I've searched here but can't find any remedies.

I noticed I was missing the product name, as well in Admin when I add a new product the image does not show. When I look as a shopper, the image is there.

Someone did post a patch for the missing product name, which has solved that problem, but I still can't see an image when I add a product and I still get the 3 errors when I run the test.

Any help is appreciated.

Still hoping someone can help me with this