• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Just installed Version 1.5 need a little help

chimol

This is for SiteMonitor version 1.5

I was able to setup the config part of the program but when I go to the admin part and hit the top button to run it for the first time this is the error I'm

getting.

Warning: opendir(/home/username/public_html) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No error in D:\vhosts\MyWebsite.COM\httpdocs\catalog\admin\includes\functions\sitemonitor_functions.php on line 93

Warning: readdir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource in D:\vhosts\MyWebsite.COM\httpdocs\catalog\admin\includes\functions\sitemonitor_functions.php on line 95

Reference file creation failed.

Any ideas on how to correct this problem??

Edited by chimol

Steve

I appreciate all the help that everyone on this site has given me!

I got that part fixed. I just had a few questions on the results. I thought it should show all the files that I have as

Number of files being monitored #### what I see is

Number of files being monitored 1

I saw some other posts where people usually have a number in the 1,000 file range.

I'm just not sure how to setup the directory to search all my files, but maybe I'm wrong and it

is working.

I'm also working in that link that you gave me with Jack, so hopefully I'll get it all figured out.

Edited by chimol

Steve

I appreciate all the help that everyone on this site has given me!