• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Some buttons & dropdowns automatically send me to relogin

bizcribz

Hard to say without looking at what code is being used.

The most common reason I could think of if only SOME of them do that would be if they're "hard coded' HTML href links.

If the code isn't using the osC PHP function tep_href_link to construct links you're losing the session ID and that would make you relogin.

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >

Hard to say without looking at what code is being used.

The most common reason I could think of if only SOME of them do that would be if they're "hard coded' HTML href links.

If the code isn't using the osC PHP function tep_href_link to construct links you're losing the session ID and that would make you relogin.

Here is the code that displays the buttons:

<?php

//---PayPal WPP Modification START ---//

$paypal_wpp->display_buttons($oID);

//---PayPal WPP Modification END ---//

?>

Here is what you were looking for:

echo '<a href="fedex_popup.php?num=' . $fedex_tracking . '&oID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['oID'] . '">' . tep_image_button('button_fedex_label.gif', IMAGE_ORDERS_FEDEX_LABEL) . '</a>';

Not enough code to tell if the Paypal buttons are a problem.

The link in the other post is a session killer....

:blush:

Try this instead:

echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link('fedex_popup.php', 'num=' . $fedex_tracking . '&oID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['oID'] ) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_fedex_label.gif', IMAGE_ORDERS_FEDEX_LABEL) . '</a>';

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

SSL Implementation Help

Not enough code to tell if the Paypal buttons are a problem.

The link in the other post is a session killer....

Try this instead:

echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link('fedex_popup.php', 'num=' . $fedex_tracking . '&oID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['oID'] ) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_fedex_label.gif', IMAGE_ORDERS_FEDEX_LABEL) . '</a>';

Awesome, this works great on most all the buttons. I'm still trying to figure out the PayPal. How do I go about fixing this one? When I click OK in the pop up dialog box, it takes me back to the login.

echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHIP_FEDEX, 'oID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['oID'] . '&num=' . $fedex_tracking . '&action=cancel&fedex_gateway=' . $fedex_gateway) . '" onClick="return(window.confirm(\'Cancel shipment of order number ' . $order->orders_id . '?\'));">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel_shipment.gif', IMAGE_ORDERS_CANCEL_SHIPMENT) . '</a>';

and here's another:

<td><?php echo tep_image_submit('button_submit.gif', IMAGE_SUBMIT); ?></td>

The very last one you posted is OK

I really can't see what's amiss with the other so I can't suggest how to fix it.

- Me -

SSL Implementation Help

Archived