• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

SSL issue and forms

OBarros

Hello again.

I'm developing an on-line shopping, but i'm getting a warning anytime i got in checkout process and search trought a form.

I've tried:

echo tep_draw_form('quick_find', tep_href_link(FILENAME_ADVANCED_SEARCH_RESULT), 'get');

and

echo tep_draw_form('quick_find', tep_href_link(FILENAME_ADVANCED_SEARCH_RESULT, '', 'SSL'), 'get');

But form still's drawing a form to nonsecure website, what makes that a warning opens anytime i use this form.

You can see it here. Try to buy something and go to checkout. As soon as you got into secure, try to search for products. NOT in Advance search (that work's fine), but in quickfind.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

OB

PS: Please notice that SSL certificate is trial from Verisign, just add it as an exeption.

Thank you again.

Any response please?

Hello again.

I'm developing an on-line shopping, but i'm getting a warning anytime i got in checkout process and search trought a form.

I've tried:

echo tep_draw_form('quick_find', tep_href_link(FILENAME_ADVANCED_SEARCH_RESULT), 'get');

and

echo tep_draw_form('quick_find', tep_href_link(FILENAME_ADVANCED_SEARCH_RESULT, '', 'SSL'), 'get');

But form still's drawing a form to nonsecure website, what makes that a warning opens anytime i use this form.

You can see it here. Try to buy something and go to checkout. As soon as you got into secure, try to search for products. NOT in Advance search (that work's fine), but in quickfind.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

OB

PS: Please notice that SSL certificate is trial from Verisign, just add it as an exeption.

Thank you again.

Archived