• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Template Monsters?

guilhermeludvig

Hi guys i try 2 stores 1 from www.oscommerce.com the original store and the 2 From www.templatemonsters.com OScommerce Ok on the original one from here i can add Everything i want ease but, now i cant ADD nothing like Best Salers Other optinos you can add on the INDEX or HEADER or LEFT or RIGHT i cant add nothing like dat just Shipping Totals Payments and Inside i can add normal but the template i cant change . How do add something else on the main page to the costumers ? thank you for everybody ready my post

Unfortunatly templates contain non-standard often out-dated code that is often somewhat modified from the core version, so are impossible to support except by the template writer, I suggest you speak to them.

This forum is for support of core osC versions. You best bet is only get templates where support is provided & they have regular updates, but most do niether.

Template monster produce some pretty bad code.

Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

Auto Backup your Database, Easy way

Multi Images with Fancy Pop-ups, Easy way

Products in columns with multi buy etc etc

Disable any Category or Product, Easy way

Secure & Improve your account pages et al.

Hey guys thank you very much they looks good TM but is a bad TM right ? yeah i guess i just find that out i always thinks they was good dammmm But guys Thank you for let me know about that here other questions do you guys know any Tutorial to how to make changes on the OSCOMMERCE TM ? the original one from here make something like dat from TM ? thank you again

Archived