• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Problem with Categories/Products page

cjpopp

My client's OSCommerce site has developed a problem where if you go to the Categories/Products page you are greeted with the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_hide_session_id() in C:\Domains\apuzzledworld.com\wwwroot\estore\admin\categories.php on line 784

I have no idea what this means and the client wants it fixed ASAP.

Please help?

Thanks,

Chris J. Popp

ConXis Technologies

Find the function tep_hide_session_id() in the code for the catalog, in your case /estore/includes/functions/html_output.php (I think), and make a copy of it (just that function)in the same file on the Admin side.

I want this to be crystal clear - DO NOT COPY THE ENTIRE FILE FROM THE CATALOG TO THE ADMIN SIDE.

Just the code for that one function.

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >

Find the function tep_hide_session_id() in the code for the catalog, in your case /estore/includes/functions/html_output.php (I think), and make a copy of it (just that function)in the same file on the Admin side.

I want this to be crystal clear - DO NOT COPY THE ENTIRE FILE FROM THE CATALOG TO THE ADMIN SIDE.

Just the code for that one function.

That worked! Thanks!

Archived