• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Cart contents disappears when using back button

skunkbad

I'm testing osCommerce on my WAMP server, and everything seems to be fine, except one little thing.

When I add something to my cart, and then hit the back button, when I reach the home page my cart contents are gone.

Any suggestions as to what to look for?

No Links To My Website Here!

I'm testing osCommerce on my WAMP server, and everything seems to be fine, except one little thing.

When I add something to my cart, and then hit the back button, when I reach the home page my cart contents are gone.

Any suggestions as to what to look for?

You may need to check your sessions/cookies setting in admin, I have seen this brought up here not to long back, a search for "WAMP sessions" may help.

Follow the community build:

BS3 to osCommerce Responsive from the Get Go!

Check out the new construction:

Admin Gone to Total BS!

You may need to check your sessions/cookies setting in admin, I have seen this brought up here not to long back, a search for "WAMP sessions" may help.

Since this is just a testing server, I'm guessing it's just a waste of time to deal with it, but I just want to make sure that the default behavior is to retain the cart contents. I used print_r to check the $_SESSION, and it's not just the cart contents that are being lost, it's the entire $_SESSION. Anyways, thanks for the reply.

No Links To My Website Here!

Archived