• Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

photo gallery for oscommerce

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have managed to sort out the problem by going through the entire installation process again. The line in catalog/account.php was split and this seems to have worked.

However, I still have no idea why the gallery box is not showing up. I have changed much in column_left.php

Edited by dvharrison

Debbie Harrison

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have updated the add on.

+Fixed link in gallery infobox header to point to gallery not specials

+added PHP pre version 5 compatibility

+renamed info boxes to gallery_plain.php and gallery_slideshow.php to avoid confusion

+Encode special characters inputted by users to be sql, javascript compatible(pictures with quotes in the title did not open using highslide)

+Users have to be logged in to leave comments

+add link to upload in infobox

+if not enough thumbs use less than 25

lildog

This update should prevent the span being entered in the comment box and causing the gallery to fail. A working version can be seen at: Live Gallery

Edited by lildog

Hi all, can someone help me please. I'm having the same problem as a poster a few posts ago. I can't get the slideshow gallery box to appear in right-col or left-col. The plain one works fine. I had the same problem on 0.9 and thought 1.0 would fix it. It didn't, lol.

I know things are pointing in the right direction, as if I change the name of gallery_slideshow.php to some random name I get errors in the right-col stating the file gallery_slideshow.php doesnt exist, etc.

As I said, the plain one works fine. Oh so very confused, lol.

Thanks in advance,

Oddski

Uh...how many images do you have? I assume none? Try adding some images from the admin side, and see if it shows up. It may turn off if there are no images.

Todd

Hi all, can someone help me please. I'm having the same problem as a poster a few posts ago. I can't get the slideshow gallery box to appear in right-col or left-col. The plain one works fine. I had the same problem on 0.9 and thought 1.0 would fix it. It didn't, lol.

I know things are pointing in the right direction, as if I change the name of gallery_slideshow.php to some random name I get errors in the right-col stating the file gallery_slideshow.php doesnt exist, etc.

As I said, the plain one works fine. Oh so very confused, lol.

Thanks in advance,

Oddski

No, I tried adding a couple of test images and still no joy. I can access everything else perfectly and can go to gallery.php and view the pictures there. It's just the box that doesn't show :s

It seems as if there is something in that file that just isn't quite working for me! All other boxes show up fine, and as I said earlier the text version works fine. I've tried going through every stage of installation twice in case I missed something, so I'm pretty sure it's all okay in that respect.

Adam

Adam,

I did a fresh install and there are a few errors and steps missing. I am working on an upgrade now. I am about an hour away from a new version. This was built on a modified store. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Todd

No, I tried adding a couple of test images and still no joy. I can access everything else perfectly and can go to gallery.php and view the pictures there. It's just the box that doesn't show :s

It seems as if there is something in that file that just isn't quite working for me! All other boxes show up fine, and as I said earlier the text version works fine. I've tried going through every stage of installation twice in case I missed something, so I'm pretty sure it's all okay in that respect.

Adam

Ok the new update is posted. I believe MOST of the problems have been with Photo Gallery cooperating with OTF. I have a few minor things to do but it should at least work for now.

Todd

Genius!! Thanks Todd, I appreciate that more than you'll ever know! Thanks :D

Adam

For some reason you need to upload 2 images in the admin for the slideshow to work. I am working to resolve this error.

Also right now, images uploaded in the admin will not show up in the slideshow box UNTIL someone visits the gallery page to generate a thumb for it. I am working to fix this also.

Todd

Edited by lildog

hello

I try to install the contribution photo_gallerie1.0

I met several reasons

in admin-boxing gallery, I have not had access Superusers and I upload this post:

No access is invalid!

Please contact the webmaster if you have problems accessing

hello

I met several reasons

in admin-boxing gallery when I click on Superusers I have this message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_hide_session_id () in / home / WwwBSD / monsite.com / admin / gallery_superusers.php on line 112

I will check it out.

Todd

hello

I met several reasons

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_hide_session_id () in / home / WwwBSD / monsite.com / admin / gallery_superusers.php on line 112

I will check it out.

Todd

hello,

they said I had to put this code in general.php admin

// Hide form elements
 function tep_hide_session_id() {
   global $session_started, $SID;

if (($session_started == true) && tep_not_null($SID)) {
     return tep_draw_hidden_field(tep_session_name(), tep_session_id());
   }
 }

is true?

can you explain this code?

Edited by rtony30

The most likely reason is for some reason in admin/includes/html_output.php your function tep_hide_session_id() is missing.

Todd

hello

I met several reasons

Sorry it looks like you found the answer. The code is part of OSCommerce. It hides form elements from view. I assume it acidentally got deleted somewhere along the line. Paste it in and try again.

In my version of osc it is in admin/includes/functions/html_output.php. But general would probably work also.

Todd

Edited by lildog

Sorry it looks like you found the answer. The code is part of OSCommerce. It hides form elements from view. I assume it acidentally got deleted somewhere along the line. Paste it in and try again.

In my version of osc it is in admin/includes/functions/html_output.php. But general would probably work also.

Todd

it works

I have two files in the now catalogue include fonction html_output.html and admin include fonction general.php

thank you

Edited by rtony30

You are welcome. Good Luck. Also....stay tuned here I am releasing another update soon.

Todd

it works

I have two files in the now catalogue include fonction html_output.html and admin include fonction general.php

thank you

I have uploaded a new version.

+ upgraded OTF to 2.4 fix

+ No slideshow if only one image

+ Add default image for plain image gallery box

+ Image box tooltip language compatible

+ Made some text more clear

+in admin on upload page:

state image size limits

This update should clarify some of the errors in admin and fixed the infoboxes a bit.

lildog

I suggest there is a bug

.htmlentities - cant decode non English Title text

catalog/gallery.php

echo "\n".'<td align="center"><a id="autoload'.$fotos['cID'].$fotos['pID'].'" href="' . tep_href_link($dir.$file) . '" class="highslide" onclick="return hs.expand(this,{headingText: \''.htmlentities($fotos['title']).'\'})">'.tep_image($dir . $file, '', 150, 150, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"').'</a><br>'.stripslashes($fotos['title']);