• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Product display

WESWAYS

hi i have tryed lots and lots of mods but none seem to work what i want is for my products to display in the catorgorys ordor so as with index page it will show all my first catorgorys products then all my secound catorgorys products then the thirds?

is this possable?

so say my catorgory is catapults all my catapults will display first and then in the correct order of all the others.

i have tryed nearly all the mods and none seem to have this function can anyone help with this kind regards

Wes

anything can be done with a little coding,

if you want it simple set your catapults etc as manufacturer, then Product Listing Enhancements, Thumbnails & Manufacturer Headings http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/6051 can do it for you.

Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

Auto Backup your Database, Easy way

Multi Images with Fancy Pop-ups, Easy way

Products in columns with multi buy etc etc

Disable any Category or Product, Easy way

Secure & Improve your account pages et al.

anything can be done with a little coding,

if you want it simple set your catapults etc as manufacturer, then Product Listing Enhancements, Thumbnails & Manufacturer Headings http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/6051 can do it for you.

thanks i have tryed that though its a great mod it doesent allow listing by catorgory

thanks any way

My point was it can list by manufacturer, so make them your category, there is no ready made solution. If this don't suit you're going to have to code something.

Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

Auto Backup your Database, Easy way

Multi Images with Fancy Pop-ups, Easy way

Products in columns with multi buy etc etc

Disable any Category or Product, Easy way

Secure & Improve your account pages et al.

My point was it can list by manufacturer, so make them your category, there is no ready made solution. If this don't suit you're going to have to code something.

ok thanks mate

will do

Archived