• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Help! Can't log into Admin!

Okay, I just spent the entire day installing and tweaking a template for my store. I finally got everything right and now I want to start uploading my inventory but now my admin page has gone MIA...I get this notice when I try to login:

Warning: require(includes/functions/password_funcs.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mymuscom/public_html/***.net/mall/admin/login.php on line 14

Warning: require(includes/functions/password_funcs.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mymuscom/public_html/***.net/mall/admin/login.php on line 14

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/functions/password_funcs.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/mymuscom/public_html/***.net/mall/admin/login.php on line 14

Warning: Unknown: Your script possibly relies on a session side-effect which existed until PHP 4.2.3. Please be advised that the session extension does not consider global variables as a source of data, unless register_globals is enabled. You can disable this functionality and this warning by setting session.bug_compat_42 or session.bug_compat_warn to off, respectively. in Unknown on line 0

Can anyone tell me why this is happening and what I can do to fix it?

Thanks!

Archived