• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

content in left and right column boxes randomly centering

lindsayanng

I was just clicking through my site to get a feel for what i want to do next, and i was clicking through the articles manager, and i noticed that when i clicked on New Articles ALL of the content of both the left column AND right column boxes is centered.. otherwise, it is aligned left like it should be.

I'm sorry i cant tell you what i was doing when it happened, because i know it didnt happen today. This evening, i was just updating a product listing contribution, which i do not THINK would change this.

I am also not entire sure where to look in this. Obviously it is effecting all boxes, so i am assuming it is somewhere in a class or the css, i just can not find it.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

here is the site so you can recreate it on your own. If you need any code posted, please just ask

furry family

A great place for newbies to start

Road Map to oscommerce File Structure

DO NOT PM ME FOR HELP. My time is valuable, unless i ask you to PM me, please dont. You will get better help if you post publicly. I am not as good at this as you think anyways!

HOWEVER, you can visit my blog (go to my profile to see it) and post a question there, i will find time to get back and answer you

Proud Memeber of the CODE BREAKERS CLUB!!

1. Some of your pages output a title tag before the doc type declaration, this can cause an unpredictable rendering of the page (have a look at the top page source).

2. In your stylesheet.css file change:

#content {
width: 900px; margin: auto;
border: 0px solid #999999;
text-align:center;
}

to:

#content {
width: 900px; margin: auto;
border: 0px solid #999999;
text-align:left;
}