• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Just installed Payment Pro... not working

billcbos

Trying to test, but also tried to turn off sanbox. I get the folowing error reagerdless of what is put in the form.... .

Error: All payment information fields are required.

Eny clues where I can start?

Trying to test, but also tried to turn off sanbox. I get the folowing error reagerdless of what is put in the form.... .

Error: All payment information fields are required.

Eny clues where I can start?

Hi,

Which module are you running and what version module and osc?

Many thanks,

John.

Hi,

Which module are you running and what version module and osc?

Many thanks,

John.

I am using OsC 2.2 RC2. In the Admin console of OsC it lists the PayPal pro version as 1.0. I just downloaded the file from PayPal developer central about 3 days ago. There's a version file in the zip folder. All is says is 0.1

The module is PayPal Website Payments Pro (US) Direct Payments.

Thanks for checking this out.

I am using OsC 2.2 RC2. In the Admin console of OsC it lists the PayPal pro version as 1.0. I just downloaded the file from PayPal developer central about 3 days ago. There's a version file in the zip folder. All is says is 0.1

The module is PayPal Website Payments Pro (US) Direct Payments.

Thanks for checking this out.

OK if you use the PayPal Website Payments Pro (US) Direct Payments module pre-integrated with V2.2 RC2 then you will need to go here http://addons.oscommerce.com/service/paypal to get the latest 1.1 release.

Dont forget that you will have to use PayPal Express Checkout module in conjunction with the Direct Payments module. Direct Payments and Express Checkout make up the Website Payments Pro product.

I hope this helps.

Many thanks,

John.

OK if you use the PayPal Website Payments Pro (US) Direct Payments module pre-integrated with V2.2 RC2 then you will need to go here http://addons.oscommerce.com/service/paypal to get the latest 1.1 release.

Dont forget that you will have to use PayPal Express Checkout module in conjunction with the Direct Payments module. Direct Payments and Express Checkout make up the Website Payments Pro product.

I hope this helps.

Many thanks,

John.

John,

Thanks. I found the right version. I uninstalled and reinstalled the module. Once I set the card information collection to the payment page the error went away. I am still in the sandbox right now. When I execute the conformation it returns me to the cart contents page along with the error

"Security header is not valid"

I will check the forum again but if you have any suggestions please send them along.

"Security header is not valid" :

Means that one of the credentials like signature or certificte, paypal id is wrong.

Chek the configuration value.

Satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

I had this issue when I packaged express and direct into an MS2 package for a customer.

The problem is the <form></form> nesting in catalog/checkout_confirmation.

I moved the <form> above the <table> and the </form> below the </table>

Edited by FWR Media

Satish,

Thanks for getting back to me. I cut and paste the credentials into my configuration so I am pretty certain they are not wrong. Is there a different setup required for sandbox? If you are certain this is the issue I can take it up with Paypal. Please respond. Thanks.

Bill C

Means that one of the credentials like signature or certificte, paypal id is wrong.

Chek the configuration value.

Satish

Hi,

Thanks for the response. I am looking through the checkout_confirmation.php code to determine the change you are suggesting. I am not the most proficient script guy so please forgive my ignorance but can I ask you to verify how I can execute this change. I am enclosing the I think you are targeting. Since there is no form tag in the file, I am uncertain of the change at the top of the nesting. Am I working in the right area? Thanks.

Bill C

First lines of code in the body:

<!-- body //-->

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="3" cellpadding="3">

<tr>

<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<!-- left_navigation //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>

<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->

</table></td>

<!-- body_text //-->

<td width="100%" valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td>

<?php

if (isset($$payment->form_action_url)) {

$form_action_url = $$payment->form_action_url;

} else {

$form_action_url = tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PROCESS, '', 'SSL');

}

Last few lines of code in the file:

</table></form></td>

<!-- body_text_eof //-->

<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<!-- right_navigation //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>

<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->

</table></td>

</tr>

</table>

<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>

<!-- footer_eof //-->

<br>

</body>

</html>

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

I had this issue when I packaged express and direct into an MS2 package for a customer.

The problem is the <form></form> nesting in catalog/checkout_confirmation.

I moved the <form> above the <table> and the </form> below the </table>

Are You using a signature or a certificate.

If a certificate make sure the path is right.

Satish

I am using the signature.

There is one config setting that I am not sure of. The cURL program location. What is the cURL program and where do I find it. (again sorry for my ignorance on the topic).

Are You using a signature or a certificate.

If a certificate make sure the path is right.

Satish

I want to thank you for all your help. I was still not able to get the sandbox to work BUT the good news is I decided to test out the production version and it worked great. So thanks.

This means You were using YOur live certificates and other credentials and trying to test on sandbox.

On sandbox You need to create a seeprate account and all other dummy things to test.

Sndbox and live are on different server and use a different data base so there was the bug

Satish Mantri

Correct. I still had some kind of issue with the sandbox however (some account configuration error), but the production is working great.

This means You were using YOur live certificates and other credentials and trying to test on sandbox.

On sandbox You need to create a seeprate account and all other dummy things to test.

Sndbox and live are on different server and use a different data base so there was the bug

Satish Mantri