• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] Wishlist v1.2 - Extended

dreamscape

I am still having the problems I mentioned above...... could someone that has a working wishlist site PLEASE send me a copy of their application_top.php to compare with so I can double check that my tired eyes didn't miss something. I have betting my head against the wall and can figure out what I did wrong.

Thanks

Webdeva

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And when I try to move an item to the cart, it gets deleted.

yes isn't that kinda the whole point of the wishlist? a customer stores or remembers a product they would like to purchase later, then then can come back and "move" that item to their cart... why would it remain in their wishlist forever? the "move to cart" does exactly that... moves the item from the wishlist to the cart... its not a "copy to cart" button... its a "move to cart" button... the customer is fulfilling their "wish" to purchase the product and in most cases, it no longer needs to remain on the wishlist.

The only thing necessary for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing

- Edmund Burke

Also when I add an item to the wish list I get redirected to the shopping cart. Is that supposed to happed? Ideally it would go back to the products page or at least to the wish list page.

by default it does nto redirect to anywhere... it just reloads the product_info page.... it would only redirect if (1) you uncommented the redirect that I have commented out or (2) you didn't close the "add to cart" form before the start of the "add to wishlist" form in product_info.php

- Edmund Burke

And when I try to move an item to the cart, it gets deleted.

yes isn't that kinda the whole point of the wishlist? a customer stores or remembers a product they would like to purchase later, then then can come back and "move" that item to their cart... why would it remain in their wishlist forever? the "move to cart" does exactly that... moves the item from the wishlist to the cart... its not a "copy to cart" button... its a "move to cart" button... the customer is fulfilling their "wish" to purchase the product and in most cases, it no longer needs to remain on the wishlist.

Ok, I kinda sensed a "you idiot" tone in your answer......

Maybe I didn't make myself clear.... The item is deleted from the wishlist and not added to the cart (moved to the cart).. JUST like if someone just choose to delete the item and NOT move it to their cart.

Maybe this time I was alittle clearer in my problem. ;)

Thanks,

Webdeva

PS I tried to use your ICQ number so i could send you a link to my store to see exactly what it's doing.

by default it does not redirect to anywhere... it just reloads the product_info page.... it would only redirect if (1) you uncommented the redirect that I have commented out or (2) you didn't close the "add to cart" form before the start of the "add to wishlist" form in product_info.php

I copied the line directly from your add to product_info.php

I just looked at it again and the add to cart form is closed. Wat redirect that you commented out? Although, I don't recall changing any of your additions, Maybe that happened... where is it?

Any ideas about only the items with attributes getting added?

That's weird.

I know that someitimes I sound like an dummy, but I have successfully installed over 50 types of mods. So I am not a complete dummy.

THanks,

webdeva

PS I tried to use your ICQ number so i could send you a link to my store to see exactly what it's doing.

hmmm? my ICQ isn;t listed on this forum... send me a PM

- Edmund Burke

Hey,

The ICQ number was in the file that came with the mod.... In the installation read me file, I don't remember mentioning that it came from this forum. Did you forget? hhheee

Any ways I guess I could send it to your PM box.

Thanks,

Webdeva

The ICQ number was in the file that came with the mod.... In the installation read me file, I don't remember mentioning that it came from this forum. Did you forget? hhheee

Thanks,

Webdeva

ah... I forgot that I put it in the readme... no wait I didn't... thats the ICQ for the original author of the wishlist... its his md and I just exapnded upon it...

ok going to PM box now.

- Edmund Burke

I would like to say,

that the wishlist is working perfectly now.

I really happy with the help I got here, through the forums and through PM. dreamscape has been extremely helpful, I appreciate the time he spent on my problems.

Besides the fact that Oscommerce is terrific :)

The people who help here make it all the better.

Thanks,

Webdeva

• 2 weeks later...

Hi - have tried installing the wishlist v1.2 - everything seemed to go through pretty well with the install except for one pretty important feature...

when I click on "Add to Wishlist" - it doesn't - the page does change and instead of products_id=XX it becomes products_id=XX&action=add_wishlist

but nothing is added to the wishlist - any ideas?

it obviously is something I missed in the app file but I can't figure it out - also I am using Dec 2002 snapshot with Linda's Qty Contrib 5.1..

please help - the site is almost done....

• 2 weeks later...

I Have the the same problem rubygirl... and i have noticed that there are no values passing into the next page... If you have a look at the code, HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'] and HTTP_POST_VARS['products_model'] are empty:(((( I am working on it...but i think i will have more news late this day......

different snapshots use different names for the SQL queries in product_info.php

older snapshots use $product_info_values while newer ones use $product_info. if the form fields are blank, I suspect this to be the problem.

in product_info.php, change the wishlist form area to this code:

<form name="wishlist_quantity" method="post" action="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=add_wishlist', 'NONSSL'); ?>">

<input type="hidden" name="products_id" value="<?php echo $product_info['products_id']; ?>">

<input type="hidden" name="products_model" value="<?php echo $product_info['products_model']; ?>">

<input type="hidden" name="products_name" value="<?php echo $product_info['products_name']; ?>">

<input type="hidden" name="products_price" value="<?php echo $product_info['products_price']; ?>">

<input type="hidden" name="final_price" value="<?php echo $product_info['final_price']; ?>">

<input type="hidden" name="products_tax" value="<?php echo $product_info['products_tax']; ?>">  

<?php if (tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) echo tep_image_submit('button_wishlist.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_ADD_WISHLIST); ?>

</form>

- Edmund Burke

Hi,

i am using wishlist 1.2 it was working fine but i installed the security path from CVS and now it doesnt delete item from the wishlist

it gives me error

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax near '' at line 1

delete from customers_wishlist WHERE customers_id=2 AND products_id=

[TEP STOP]

when i try to move item to the cart, it moves it but still it doesnt remove it from the wishlist

any solutions?

thanks in advance

Hats

I love this mod...I just can't get it to work reliably. I've installed it 3 times on 2.2ms1, did the products_info.php patch, but can't get the cart to work when I'm not logged in as a registered user. The problem seems to be in application_top where the cart actions were modified. When logged in as registered user, sometimes it works, sometimes not, and the add to cart function works spodically too. Any ideas? If anyone has this working successully on the 2.2. milestone, can you please post and/or email your application_top page?

Thanks

P.S. Any chance of getting the wishlist to show up for non-registered users, with a redirect to login/create account page?

P.S. Any chance of getting the wishlist to show up for non-registered users, with a redirect to login/create account page?

if you mean just the link, then add

<td><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_WISHLIST, '', 'NONSSL') . '">' . 'Wish List' . '</a>'; ?></td>

whereever you want link

if you mean just like shopping cart, i have no idea how easy/tough it can be, as i am not a programmer

HTH

Hats

P.S:not tested but it should work

• 2 weeks later...

First let me say that this is a great mod. It will come in extremely useful. While installing and testing i have noticed four things about this mod... I'm working with Preview Release 2.2-MS1

1) If i don't have a product model entered for the item, i can't add it to my wishlist. However, the wishlist doesnt seem to make any real use of the product model. So i changed the following in "/includes/application_top.php"

case 'add_wishlist' :  if (ereg('^[0-9]+$', $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'])) {

if  ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_model']) {

to

case 'add_wishlist' :  if (ereg('^[0-9]+$', $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'])) {

if  ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_name']) {

2) If i remove a product from my catalog entirely, it is still left in the wishlist database.

I added the following to function tep_remove_product() which is loated in "<admin_folder>/includes/functions/general.php"

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_WISHLIST . " where products_id = '" . tep_db_input($product_id) . "'");

directly below

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " where products_id = '" . tep_db_input($product_id) . "'");

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " where products_id = '" . tep_db_input($product_id) . "'");

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where products_id = '" . tep_db_input($product_id) . "'");

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " where products_id = '" . tep_db_input($product_id) . "'");

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " where products_id = '" . tep_db_input($product_id) . "'");

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS_BASKET . " where products_id = '" . tep_db_input($product_id) . "'");

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS_BASKET_ATTRIBUTES . " where products_id = '" . tep_db_input($product_id) . "'");

and this to "<admin_folder>/includes/application_top.php"

define('TABLE_WISHLIST', 'customers_wishlist');

3) This is just meant to be helpfull and not nit-picky... The directions for modifying column_right.php indicate the following:

//added for wishlist

if (tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) include(DIR_WS_BOXES . 'wishlist.php')

It is missing a semi-colon at the end of the line..

4) I think this was already discussed earlier in the trhead.. but for the code that gets added to product_info.php "$product_info_values" needs to be "$product_info"

I made the changes listed in the forum.......now my customers can't add a product to the shopping cart. If someone can take the time to look at the following two files to see what I have screwed up, it would be greatly appreciated. I am sure it's me because others have it working.

application_top.php

<?php

/*

$Id: application_top.php,v 1.247 2002/08/13 18:49:07 dgw_ Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright © 2002 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

// Start the clock for the page parse time log

define('PAGE_PARSE_START_TIME', microtime());

// Set the level of error reporting

error_reporting(E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE);

// Check if register_globals is enabled.

// Since this is a temporary measure this message is hardcoded. The requirement will be removed before 2.2 is finalized.

if (function_exists('ini_get')) {

ini_get('register_globals') or exit('FATAL ERROR: register_globals is disabled in php.ini, please enable it!');

}

// Disable use_trans_sid as tep_href_link() does this manually

if (function_exists('ini_set')) {

ini_set('session.use_trans_sid', 0);

}

// Set the local configuration parameters - mainly for developers

if (file_exists('includes/local/configure.php')) include('includes/local/configure.php');

// include server parameters

require('includes/configure.php');

include(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'gv_defines.php');

// Define the project version

define('PROJECT_VERSION', 'osCommerce 2.2-CVS');

define('FILENAME_SHOWMAIN', 'showmain.php');

//added for wishlist

define('FILENAME_WISHLIST', 'wishlist.php'); //(found in modules/wishlist)

define('FILENAME_WISHLIST_HELP', 'wishlist_help.php'); //(found in modules/wishlist)

define('TABLE_WISHLIST', 'customers_wishlist');

// CATALOG_PRODUCTS_WITH_IMAGES_mod

define('FILENAME_CATALOG_PRODUCTS_WITH_IMAGES', 'catalog_products_with_images.php');

// Added for Xsell Products Mod

define('TABLE_PRODUCTS_XSELL', 'products_xsell');

define('FILENAME_XSELL_PRODUCTS', 'xsell_products.php');

// define the filenames used in the project

define('FILENAME_ACCOUNT', 'account.php');

define('FILENAME_ACCOUNT_EDIT', 'account_edit.php');

define('FILENAME_ACCOUNT_EDIT_PROCESS', 'account_edit_process.php');

define('FILENAME_ACCOUNT_HISTORY', 'account_history.php');

define('FILENAME_ACCOUNT_HISTORY_INFO', 'account_history_info.php');

define('FILENAME_ADDRESS_BOOK', 'address_book.php');

define('FILENAME_ADDRESS_BOOK_PROCESS', 'address_book_process.php');

define('FILENAME_ADVANCED_SEARCH', 'advanced_search.php');

define('FILENAME_ADVANCED_SEARCH_RESULT', 'advanced_search_result.php');

define('FILENAME_ALSO_PURCHASED_PRODUCTS', 'also_purchased_products.php'); // This is the bottom of product_info.php (found in modules)

define('FILENAME_CCVAL_FUNCTION', 'ccval.php');

define('FILENAME_CHECKOUT_ADDRESS', 'checkout_address.php');

define('FILENAME_CHECKOUT_CONFIRMATION', 'checkout_confirmation.php');

define('FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT', 'checkout_payment.php');

define('FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PROCESS', 'checkout_process.php');

define('FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SUCCESS', 'checkout_success.php');

define('FILENAME_CONTACT_US', 'contact_us.php');

define('FILENAME_CONDITIONS', 'conditions.php');

define('FILENAME_CREATE_ACCOUNT', 'create_account.php');

define('FILENAME_CREATE_ACCOUNT_PROCESS', 'create_account_process.php');

define('FILENAME_CREATE_ACCOUNT_SUCCESS', 'create_account_success.php');

define('FILENAME_DEFAULT', 'default.php');

define('FILENAME_DOWNLOAD', 'download.php');

define('FILENAME_INFO_SHOPPING_CART', 'info_shopping_cart.php');

define('FILENAME_LOGIN', 'login.php');

define('FILENAME_LOGOFF', 'logoff.php');

define('FILENAME_NEW_PRODUCTS', 'new_products.php'); // This is the middle of default.php (found in modules)

define('FILENAME_PASSWORD_CRYPT', 'password_funcs.php');

define('FILENAME_PASSWORD_FORGOTTEN', 'password_forgotten.php');

define('FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE', 'popup_image.php');

define('FILENAME_POPUP_SEARCH_HELP', 'popup_search_help.php');

define('FILENAME_PRIVACY', 'privacy.php');

define('FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO', 'product_info.php');

define('FILENAME_PRODUCT_LISTING', 'product_listing.php');

define('FILENAME_PRODUCT_NOTIFICATIONS', 'product_notifications.php');

define('FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS', 'product_reviews.php');

define('FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS_INFO', 'product_reviews_info.php');

define('FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS_WRITE', 'product_reviews_write.php');

define('FILENAME_PRODUCTS_NEW', 'products_new.php');

define('FILENAME_REDIRECT', 'redirect.php');

define('FILENAME_REVIEWS', 'reviews.php');

define('FILENAME_SHIPPING', 'shipping.php');

define('FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART', 'shopping_cart.php');

define('FILENAME_SPECIALS', 'specials.php');

define('FILENAME_TELL_A_FRIEND', 'tell_a_friend.php');

define('FILENAME_UPCOMING_PRODUCTS', 'upcoming_products.php'); // This is the bottom of default.php (found in modules)

// define the database table names used in the project

define('TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK', 'address_book');

define('TABLE_ADDRESS_FORMAT', 'address_format');

define('TABLE_BANNERS', 'banners');

define('TABLE_BANNERS_HISTORY', 'banners_history');

define('TABLE_CATEGORIES', 'categories');

define('TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION', 'categories_description');

define('TABLE_CONFIGURATION', 'configuration');

define('TABLE_CONFIGURATION_GROUP', 'configuration_group');

define('TABLE_COUNTER', 'counter');

define('TABLE_COUNTER_HISTORY', 'counter_history');

define('TABLE_COUNTRIES', 'countries');

define('TABLE_CURRENCIES', 'currencies');

define('TABLE_CUSTOMERS', 'customers');

define('TABLE_CUSTOMERS_BASKET', 'customers_basket');

define('TABLE_CUSTOMERS_BASKET_ATTRIBUTES', 'customers_basket_attributes');

define('TABLE_CUSTOMERS_INFO', 'customers_info');

define('TABLE_LANGUAGES', 'languages');

define('TABLE_MANUFACTURERS', 'manufacturers');

define('TABLE_MANUFACTURERS_INFO', 'manufacturers_info');

define('TABLE_ORDERS', 'orders');

define('TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS', 'orders_products');

define('TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES', 'orders_products_attributes');

define('TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS_DOWNLOAD', 'orders_products_download');

define('TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS', 'orders_status');

define('TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS_HISTORY', 'orders_status_history');

define('TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL', 'orders_total');

define('TABLE_PRODUCTS', 'products');

define('TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES', 'products_attributes');

define('TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES_DOWNLOAD', 'products_attributes_download');

define('TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION', 'products_description');

define('TABLE_PRODUCTS_NOTIFICATIONS', 'products_notifications');

define('TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS', 'products_options');

define('TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES', 'products_options_values');

define('TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES_TO_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS', 'products_options_values_to_products_options');

define('TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES', 'products_to_categories');

define('TABLE_REVIEWS', 'reviews');

define('TABLE_REVIEWS_DESCRIPTION', 'reviews_description');

define('TABLE_SESSIONS', 'sessions');

define('TABLE_SPECIALS', 'specials');

define('TABLE_TAX_CLASS', 'tax_class');

define('TABLE_TAX_RATES', 'tax_rates');

define('TABLE_GEO_ZONES', 'geo_zones');

define('TABLE_ZONES_TO_GEO_ZONES', 'zones_to_geo_zones');

define('TABLE_WHOS_ONLINE', 'whos_online');

define('TABLE_ZONES', 'zones');

// customization for the design layout

define('TAX_DECIMAL_PLACES', 0); // Pad the tax value this amount of decimal places

define('DISPLAY_PRICE_WITH_TAX', true); // Display prices with tax (true) or without tax (false)

define('BOX_WIDTH', 125); // how wide the boxes should be in pixels (default: 125)

// Control what fields of the customer table are used

define('ACCOUNT_GENDER', 'true');

define('ACCOUNT_DOB', 'true');

define('ACCOUNT_COMPANY', 'false');

define('ACCOUNT_SUBURB', 'true');

define('ACCOUNT_STATE', 'true');

// Categories Box: recursive products count

define('SHOW_COUNTS', 'true'); // show category count: true=Yes False=No

define('USE_RECURSIVE_COUNT', 'true'); // recursive count: true=Yes False=No

// check to see if php implemented session management functions - if not, include php3/php4 compatible session class

if (!function_exists('session_start')) {

define('PHP_SESSION_NAME', 'sID');

define('PHP_SESSION_SAVE_PATH', '/tmp');

include(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'sessions.php');

}

// define how the session functions will be used

require(DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS . 'sessions.php');

tep_session_name('osCsid');

// include the database functions

require(DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS . 'database.php');

// make a connection to the database... now

tep_db_connect() or die('Unable to connect to database server!');

// set the application parameters (can be modified through the administration tool)

$configuration_query = tep_db_query('select configuration_key as cfgKey, configuration_value as cfgValue from ' . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . '');

while ($configuration = tep_db_fetch_array($configuration_query)) {

define($configuration['cfgKey'], $configuration['cfgValue']);

}

// Get variables from $PATH_INFO

if (SEARCH_ENGINE_FRIENDLY_URLS == 'true') {

if (strlen($PATH_INFO) > 1) {

$PHP_SELF = str_replace($PATH_INFO,'',$PHP_SELF);

$vars = explode('/', substr($PATH_INFO, 1));

while (list(, $var) = each($vars)) {

list(, $val) = each($vars);

$HTTP_GET_VARS[$var] = $val;

$GLOBALS[$var] = $val;

}

}

}

// include cache functions if enabled

if (USE_CACHE == 'true') include(DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS . 'cache.php');

// include shopping cart class

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'shopping_cart.php');

// include navigation history class

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'navigation_history.php');

// some code to solve compatibility issues

require(DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS . 'compatibility.php');

// lets start our session

if ($HTTP_POST_VARS[tep_session_name()]) {

tep_session_id($HTTP_POST_VARS[tep_session_name()]);

}

if ( (getenv('HTTPS') == 'on') && ($HTTP_GET_VARS[tep_session_name()]) ) {

tep_session_id($HTTP_GET_VARS[tep_session_name()]);

}

if (function_exists('session_set_cookie_params')) {

session_set_cookie_params(0, substr(DIR_WS_CATALOG, 0, -1));

}

tep_session_start();

// Create the cart & Fix the cart if necesary

if ($cart) {

if (PHP_VERSION < 4) {

$broken_cart = $cart;

$cart = new shoppingCart;

$cart->unserialize($broken_cart);

}

} else {

tep_session_register('cart');

$cart = new shoppingCart;

}

// include currencies class and create an instance

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'currencies.php');

$currencies = new currencies();

// include the mail classes

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'mime.php');

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'email.php');

// language

if ( (!$language) || ($HTTP_GET_VARS['language']) ) {

if (!$language) {

tep_session_register('language');

tep_session_register('languages_id');

}

include(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'language.php');

$lng = new language($HTTP_GET_VARS['language']);

if (!$HTTP_GET_VARS['language']) $lng->get_browser_language();

$language = $lng->language['directory'];

$languages_id = $lng->language['id'];

}

// include the language translations

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '.php');

// define our general functions used application-wide

require(DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS . 'general.php');

require(DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS . 'html_output.php');

// currency

if ( (!$currency) || ($HTTP_GET_VARS['currency']) || ( (USE_DEFAULT_LANGUAGE_CURRENCY == 'true') && (LANGUAGE_CURRENCY != $currency) ) ) {

if (!$currency) tep_session_register('currency');

if ($HTTP_GET_VARS['currency']) {

$currency = tep_currency_exists($HTTP_GET_VARS['currency']);

if (!$currency) $currency = (USE_DEFAULT_LANGUAGE_CURRENCY == 'true') ? LANGUAGE_CURRENCY : DEFAULT_CURRENCY;

} else {

$currency = (USE_DEFAULT_LANGUAGE_CURRENCY == 'true') ? LANGUAGE_CURRENCY : DEFAULT_CURRENCY;

}

}

// navigation history

if (tep_session_is_registered('navigation')) {

if (PHP_VERSION < 4) {

$broken_navigation = $navigation;

$navigation = new navigationHistory;

$navigation->unserialize($broken_navigation);

}

} else {

tep_session_register('navigation');

$navigation = new navigationHistory;

}

$navigation->add_current_page();

// Shopping cart actions

if ($HTTP_GET_VARS['action']) {

if (DISPLAY_CART == 'true') {

$goto = FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART;

$parameters = array('action', 'cPath', 'products_id', 'pid');

} else {

$goto = basename($PHP_SELF);

if ($HTTP_GET_VARS['action'] == 'buy_now') {

$parameters = array('action', 'pid', 'products_id');

} else {

$parameters = array('action', 'pid');

}

}

switch ($HTTP_GET_VARS['action']) {

// customer wants to update the product quantity in their shopping cart

case 'update_product' : for ($i=0; $i<sizeof($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id']);$i++) {

if (in_array($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'][$i], (is_array($HTTP_POST_VARS['cart_delete']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['cart_delete'] : array()))) {

$cart->remove($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'][$i]);

} else {

if (PHP_VERSION < 4) {

// if PHP3, make correction for lack of multidimensional array.

reset($HTTP_POST_VARS);

while (list($key, $value) = each($HTTP_POST_VARS)) {

if (is_array($value)) {

while (list($key2, $value2) = each($value)) {

if (ereg ("(.*)][(.*)", $key2, $var)) {

$id2[$var[1]][$var[2]] = $value2;

}

}

}

}

$attributes = ($id2[$HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'][$i]]) ? $id2[$HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'][$i]] : '';

} else {

$attributes = ($HTTP_POST_VARS['id'][$HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'][$i]]) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['id'][$HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'][$i]] : '';

}

$cart->add_cart($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'][$i], $HTTP_POST_VARS['cart_quantity'][$i], $attributes, false);

}

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link($goto, tep_get_all_get_params($parameters), 'NONSSL'));

break;

// customer adds a product from the products page

case 'add_product' : if (ereg('^[0-9]+$', $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'])) {

$cart->add_cart($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'], $cart->get_quantity(tep_get_uprid($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'], $HTTP_POST_VARS['id']))-($cart->get_quantity(tep_get_uprid($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'],$HTTP_POST_VARS['id'])))+$HTTP_POST_VARS['cart_quantity'], $HTTP_POST_VARS['id']);

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link($goto, tep_get_all_get_params($parameters), 'NONSSL'));

break;

// Add product to the wishlist

///// CHANGES TO case 'add_wishlist' BY DREAMSCAPE /////

case 'add_wishlist' : if (ereg('^[0-9]+$', $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'])) {

if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_name']) {

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_WISHLIST . " WHERE customers_id=$customer_id AND products_id=$products_id");

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_WISHLIST . " (customers_id, products_id, products_model, products_name, products_price) values ('" . $customer_id . "', '" . $products_id . "', '" . $products_model . "', '" . $products_name . "', '" . $products_price . "' )");

}

}

// tep_redirect(tep_href_link($goto, tep_get_all_get_params($parameters), 'NONSSL'));

break;

// Add wishlist item to the cart

case 'wishlist_add_cart': reset ($lvnr);

reset ($lvanz);

while (list($key,$elem) =each ($lvnr))

{

(list($key1,$elem1) =each ($lvanz));

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_WISHLIST . " SET products_quantity=$elem1 WHERE customers_id=$customer_id AND products_id=$elem");

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_WISHLIST . " WHERE customers_id=$customer_id AND products_quantity='999'");

$produkte_mit_anzahl=tep_db_query("select * from " . TABLE_WISHLIST . " WHERE customers_id=$customer_id AND products_id=$elem AND products_quantity<>'0'");

while ($HTTP_POST_VARS=mysql_fetch_array($produkte_mit_anzahl))

{

$cart->add_cart($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'], $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_quantity']);

}

}

reset ($lvanz);

break;

// remove item from the wishlist

///// CHANGES TO case 'remove_wishlisy' BY DREAMSCAPE /////

case 'remove_wishlist' :

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_WISHLIST . " WHERE customers_id=$customer_id AND products_id=$pid");

// tep_redirect(tep_href_link($goto, tep_get_all_get_params($parameters), 'NONSSL'));

break;

// performed by the 'buy now' button in product listings and review page

case 'buy_now' : if (tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) { tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_WISHLIST . " WHERE customers_id=$customer_id AND products_id=$products_id"); }

if (tep_has_product_attributes($HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'])) {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'], 'NONSSL'));

} else {

$cart->add_cart($HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'], $cart->get_quantity($HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'])+1);

}

break;

case 'notify' : if (tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) {

if ($HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']) {

$notify = array($HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']);

} elseif ($HTTP_POST_VARS['notify']) {

$notify = $HTTP_POST_VARS['notify'];

} else {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(basename($PHP_SELF), tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')), 'NONSSL'));

}

for ($i=0; $i<sizeof($notify); $i++) {

$check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as count from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_NOTIFICATIONS . " where products_id = '" . $notify[$i] . "' and customers_id = '" . $customer_id . "'");

$check = tep_db_fetch_array($check_query);

if ($check['count'] < 1) {

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_NOTIFICATIONS . " (products_id, customers_id, date_added) values ('" . $notify[$i] . "', '" . $customer_id . "', now())");

}

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(basename($PHP_SELF), tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')), 'NONSSL'));

} else {

$navigation->set_snapshot();

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, '', 'SSL'));

}

break;

case 'notify_remove' : if (tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) {

$check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as count from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_NOTIFICATIONS . " where products_id = '" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and customers_id = '" . $customer_id . "'");

$check = tep_db_fetch_array($check_query);

if ($check['count'] > 0) {

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_NOTIFICATIONS . " where products_id = '" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and customers_id = '" . $customer_id . "'");

}

} else {

$navigation->set_snapshot();

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, '', 'SSL'));

}

break;

case 'cust_order' : if (tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) {

if (tep_has_product_attributes($HTTP_GET_VARS['pid'])) {

// Although the product has attributes we still delete it from the WISHLIST:

if ($rfw == 1) tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_WISHLIST . " WHERE customers_id=$customer_id AND products_id=$pid");

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['pid'], 'NONSSL'));

} else {

// First delete from wishlist:

if ($rfw == 1) tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_WISHLIST . " WHERE customers_id=$customer_id AND products_id=$pid");

$cart->add_cart($HTTP_GET_VARS['pid'], 1);

}

break; }

}

}

// include the who's online functions

require(DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS . 'whos_online.php');

tep_update_whos_online();

// Include the password crypto functions

require(DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS . FILENAME_PASSWORD_CRYPT);

// Include validation functions (right now only email address)

require(DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS . 'validations.php');

// split-page-results

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'split_page_results.php');

// infobox

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'boxes.php');

// auto activate and expire banners

require(DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS . 'banner.php');

tep_activate_banners();

tep_expire_banners();

// auto expire special products

require(DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS . 'specials.php');

tep_expire_specials();

// calculate category path

if ($HTTP_GET_VARS['cPath']) {

$cPath = $HTTP_GET_VARS['cPath'];

} elseif ($HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] && !$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id']) {

$cPath = tep_get_product_path($HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']);

} else {

$cPath = '';

}

if (strlen($cPath) > 0) {

$cPath_array = array_map('tep_string_to_int', explode('_', $cPath));

$cPath = implode('_', $cPath_array);

$current_category_id = $cPath_array[(sizeof($cPath_array)-1)];

} else {

$current_category_id = 0;

}

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'breadcrumb.php');

$breadcrumb = new breadcrumb;

$breadcrumb->add(HEADER_TITLE_TOP, HTTP_SERVER);

$breadcrumb->add(HEADER_TITLE_CATALOG, tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT));

if (isset($cPath_array)) {

for($i=0; $i<sizeof($cPath_array); $i++) {

$categories_query = tep_db_query("select categories_name from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " where categories_id = '" . $cPath_array[$i] . "' and language_id='" . $languages_id . "'");

$categories = tep_db_fetch_array($categories_query);

$breadcrumb->add($categories['categories_name'], tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, 'cPath=' . implode('_', array_slice($cPath_array, 0, ($i+1)))));

}

} elseif ($HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id']) {

$manufacturers_query = tep_db_query("select manufacturers_name from " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " where manufacturers_id = '" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "'");

$manufacturers = tep_db_fetch_array($manufacturers_query);

$breadcrumb->add($manufacturers['manufacturers_name'], tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, 'manufacturers_id=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id']));

}

if ($HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']) {

$model_query = tep_db_query("select products_model from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " where products_id = '" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "'");

$model = tep_db_fetch_array($model_query);

$breadcrumb->add($model['products_model'], tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&products_id=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']));

}

// set which precautions should be checked

define('WARN_INSTALL_EXISTENCE', 'true');

define('WARN_CONFIG_WRITEABLE', 'true');

define('WARN_SESSION_DIRECTORY_NOT_WRITEABLE', 'true');

define('WARN_SESSION_AUTO_START', 'true');

define('WARN_DOWNLOAD_DIRECTORY_NOT_READABLE', 'true');

// Include OSC-AFFILIATE

require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'affiliate_application_top.php');

?>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

product_info.php

<?php

/*

$Id: product_info.php,v 1.92 2003/02/14 05:51:21 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright © 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO);

?>

<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">

<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>

<head>

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">

<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>

<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">

<script language="javascript"><!--

function popupWindow(url) {

window.open(url,'popupWindow','toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=no,resizab

le=yes,copyhistory=no,width=100,height=100,screenX=150,screenY=150,top=150,left=1

50')

}

//--></script>

</head>

<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">

<!-- header //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>

<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="3" cellpadding="3">

<tr>

<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<!-- left_navigation //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>

<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->

</table></td>

<!-- body_text //-->

<td width="100%" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_form('cart_quantity', tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=add_product')); ?><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<?php

$product_info_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "'");

if (!tep_db_num_rows($product_info_query)) { // product not found in database

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><br><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCT_NOT_FOUND; ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td align="right"><br><a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT); ?>"><?php echo tep_image_button('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE); ?></a></td>

</tr>

<?php

} else {

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " set products_viewed = products_viewed+1 where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and language_id = '" . $languages_id . "'");

$product_info = tep_db_fetch_array($product_info_query);

if ($new_price = tep_get_products_special_price($product_info['products_id'])) {

$products_price = '<s>' . $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s> <span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($new_price, tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span>';

} else {

$products_price = $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id']));

}

?>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr height="40">

<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo $product_info['products_name']; ?></td>

<td align="right" class="pageHeading"><?php echo $products_price; ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

if (PRODUCT_LIST_MODEL > 0) {

echo ' <tr>' . "n" .

' <td colspan="2" class="pageHeading">' . $product_info['products_model'] . '</td>' . "n" .

' </tr>' . "n";

}

?>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" align="right">

<?php

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_image'])) {

?>

<tr>

<td align="center" class="smallText">

<script language="javascript"><!--

document.write('<?php echo '<a href="java script:popupWindow('' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $product_info['products_id']) . '')">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br></a>'; ?>');

//--></script>

<noscript>

<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br></a>'; ?>

</noscript>

</td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

</table><p><?php echo stripslashes($product_info['products_description']); ?></p>

<?php

$products_attributes_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "'");

$products_attributes = tep_db_fetch_array($products_attributes_query);

if ($products_attributes['total'] > 0) {

echo '<b>' . TEXT_PRODUCT_OPTIONS . '</b><br>' .

'<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing"0">';

$products_options_name_query = tep_db_query("select distinct popt.products_options_id, popt.products_options_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "'");

while ($products_options_name = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_name_query)) {

$selected = 0;

$products_options_array = array();

echo '<tr><td class="main">' . $products_options_name['products_options_name'] . ':</td><td>' . "n";

$products_options_query = tep_db_query("select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " pov where pa.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pa.options_id = '" . $products_options_name['products_options_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id and pov.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "'");

while ($products_options = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_query)) {

$products_options_array[] = array('id' => $products_options['products_options_values_id'], 'text' => $products_options['products_options_values_name']);

if ($products_options['options_values_price'] != '0') {

$products_options_array[sizeof($products_options_array)-1]['text'] .= ' (' . $products_options['price_prefix'] . $currencies->display_price($products_options['options_values_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) .') ';

}

}

echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('id[' . $products_options_name['products_options_id'] . ']', $products_options_array, $cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']]);

echo '</td></tr>';

}

echo '</table>';

}

?>

</td>

</tr>

<?php

$reviews = tep_db_query("select count(*) as count from " . TABLE_REVIEWS . " where products_id = '" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "'");

$reviews_values = tep_db_fetch_array($reviews);

if ($reviews_values['count'] > 0) {

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><br><?php echo TEXT_CURRENT_REVIEWS . ' ' . $reviews_values['count']; ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_url'])) {

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><br><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_MORE_INFORMATION, tep_href_link(FILENAME_REDIRECT, 'action=url&goto=' . urlencode($product_info['products_url']), 'NONSSL', true, false)); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

if ($product_info['products_date_available'] > date('Y-m-d H:i:s')) {

?>

<tr>

<td align="center" class="smallText"><br><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_AVAILABLE, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_available'])); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

} else {

?>

<tr>

<td align="center" class="smallText"><br><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_ADDED, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_added'])); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

<td><br><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td align="left" class="main"><a href="<? echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS, substr(tep_get_all_get_params(), 0, -1)); ?>"><?php echo tep_image_button('button_reviews.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_REVIEWS); ?></a></td>

<td align="center" class="main"><input type="hidden" name="products_id" value="<?php echo $product_info_values['products_id']; ?>"><?php echo tep_image_submit('button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART); ?></form></td>

<td align="right" class="main"><form name="wishlist_quantity" method="post" action="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=add_wishlist', 'NONSSL'); ?>">

<input type="hidden" name="products_id" value="<?php echo $product_info_values['products_id']; ?>">

<input type="hidden" name="products_model" value="<?php echo $product_info_values['products_model']; ?>">

<input type="hidden" name="products_name" value="<?php echo $product_info_values['products_name']; ?>">

<input type="hidden" name="products_price" value="<?php echo $product_info_values['products_price']; ?>">

<input type="hidden" name="final_price" value="<?php echo $product_info_values['final_price']; ?>">

<input type="hidden" name="products_tax" value="<?php echo $product_info_values['products_tax']; ?>">

<?php if (tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) echo tep_image_submit('button_wishlist.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_ADD_WISHLIST); ?>

</form></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><br><?php

if ( (USE_CACHE == 'true') && !defined('SID')) {

echo tep_cache_also_purchased(3600);

} else {

include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_ALSO_PURCHASED_PRODUCTS);

}

}

?>

</td>

</tr>

</table></form></td>

<!-- body_text_eof //-->

<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<!-- right_navigation //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>

<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->

</table></td>

</tr>

</table>

<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>

<!-- footer_eof //-->

<br>

</body>

</html>

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

"Aliiiiive, it's alive, it's ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!"

you're not the only one..I have this issue too!!!

I did all the modifications above...but now nothing will add to the shopping cart. THe only way you can put something in the cart is if you add it to the wishlist first... :(

Has anyone found a fix???

Thanks Paul..it's funny we ran into the same problem at the same time. I was about to post, but I wanted to re-read all of the posts so I could make sure someone didnt already post about this.

Courtney Elizabeth

I FIXED THE NOT ADDING TO THE SHOPPING CART AND ONLY TO THE WISHLIST ISSUE MYSELF..*with help from Randy and waza04* :)

i diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid it!