• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Accidentally Deleted Admin/Configuration.PHP

jack_frost

What can i do?. Can i just download a Default Configuration.php from det OSC Install, or am i F*Cked

you could, you'ld need top set it up thoough, or ask your host to restore the last backup, the better one do it at least daily & wont charge to restore.

Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

Auto Backup your Database, Easy way

Multi Images with Fancy Pop-ups, Easy way

Products in columns with multi buy etc etc

Disable any Category or Product, Easy way

Secure & Improve your account pages et al.

<intentionally removed>

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >

You will have to download the full package to get a new configuration.php file and then edit it to suit your site. This is the exact reason EVERYONE SAYS BACK UP YOUR FILES FIRST.

I did take a backup of the file i was working on!. And then i accidently deleted Configuration.php instead of Categories.Php.

<_<

Am I missing something here?

admin/configuration.php is just a PHP file it has nothing whatsoever to do with your site set up.

If the previous (deleted) file was not modified then just chuck up a new one from the install.

If it was modified then you'll also have to re add the modifications to the uploaded file.

Am I missing something here?

admin/configuration.php is just a PHP file it has nothing whatsoever to do with your site set up.

If the previous (deleted) file was not modified then just chuck up a new one from the install.

If it was modified then you'll also have to re add the modifications to the uploaded file.

You are right on the money! :)

No worries!, i installed the Default Configuration.PHP and it works perfectly! ^^

*Phew!*

Archived