• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Delivery Options

I want to set up an option for delivery for my customers which they can pay for if they want a faster delivery service. I would be grateful if somebody could explain to me how this can be set up.

I envisage that all deliveries would be for a set rate that would be standard delivery, but they had an option to select another delivery option at a higher rate if they required the goods quicker.

Whilst on domestic deliveries, is there a way of presenting delivery on the basis of a flat rate plus a lower additional cost per additional unit ordered. In other words. £2-50 per delivery plus £1-00 for each additional unit ordered at the same time.

In addition is there a way that if a customer from abroad places an order, the delivery charge can be set to recognise the fact that it would be an overseas delivery and be adjusted accordingly.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

I want to set up an option for delivery for my customers which they can pay for if they want a faster delivery service. I would be grateful if somebody could explain to me how this can be set up.

I envisage that all deliveries would be for a set rate that would be standard delivery, but they had an option to select another delivery option at a higher rate if they required the goods quicker.

Whilst on domestic deliveries, is there a way of presenting delivery on the basis of a flat rate plus a lower additional cost per additional unit ordered. In other words. £2-50 per delivery plus £1-00 for each additional unit ordered at the same time.

In addition is there a way that if a customer from abroad places an order, the delivery charge can be set to recognise the fact that it would be an overseas delivery and be adjusted accordingly.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

I have solved the first issue, but I would still welcome input on the orders received from abroad, Europe in particular.

Many thanks

Archived