• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Contact Us Issues

yazawa

My Contact Us page on osCommerce is not actually sending the mail. I need the names of the files that deal with sending the e-mail so I can track down the issue. My searches of the files have not proved helpful. Hope someone can help. Thanks.

Tom Wright

My Contact Us page on osCommerce is not actually sending the mail. I need the names of the files that deal with sending the e-mail so I can track down the issue. My searches of the files have not proved helpful. Hope someone can help. Thanks.

Tom Wright

Do the other emails work?

Do the other emails work?

I don't know. Contact Us was the first and only one I've tested. I'm just getting started getting the site up and running. I do know e-mail account is working. I've tested that manually.

Go to osC Admin --> Configuration --> My Store and make sure that you have entered a valid email address for:

Email Address

Email From

Send Extra Order Emails To

It's too early to raise a post about something that you haven't even tested.

Vger

Been there, done that. It was the first thing I checked. Also checked that my hosting company allows PHP to send e-mail. It does. Now, back to my original request. I need the names of the files that deal with e-mail, please. Thanks.

Go to osC Admin --> Configuration --> My Store and make sure that you have entered a valid email address for:

Email Address

Email From

Vger

Been there, done that. It was the first thing I checked. Also checked that my hosting company allows PHP to send e-mail. It does. Now, back to my original request. I need the names of the files that deal with e-mail, please. Thanks.

Email Address

Email From

Vger

Never mind. I thing I've figured it out for myself.

Hi Yazawa

Have you sorted it? If yes, can you tell me how because I have the same problem. Have searched high and low for the files to correct this.

Thanks

Archived