• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Product can not be found - easy populate

pigfaced

Hello.

I have used easy populate to add new products.

Added products with attributes.

The day i added it it all worked.

Now its all ok when i browse in explorer and firefox. But when i want to see more info of product. (Where you also can see what atttibutes product has) i get message "Product can not be found"

Someone has a answer to this one?

Have you checked the products not found have been added correctly via EP? CAn you see it in admin and can you see the attributes?

Do you have a URL, the model no of a product added via admin that shows attributes and a model no added via EP.

Need help installing add ons/contributions, cleaning a hacked site or a bespoke development, check my profile

Virus Threat Scanner

My Contributions

Basic install answers.

Click here for Contributions / Add Ons.

UK your site.

Site Move.

Basic design info.

For links mentioned in old answers that are no longer here follow this link Useful Threads.

If this post was useful, click the Like This button over there ======>>>>>.

Have you checked the products not found have been added correctly via EP? CAn you see it in admin and can you see the attributes?

Do you have a URL, the model no of a product added via admin that shows attributes and a model no added via EP.

I have checked admin - product is in admin and attributes are also in admin.

When i added everything and looked in my webbrowser all was there. I could see product and could see the attributes.

But today i can´t click product to get info about it. When i click product it says "product not found"

But today i can´t click product to get info about it

Then you've done something else to break the website. Have you enabled "Use Search Engine Friendly URLs" by any chance?

Vger

Archived