• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Shipping Price Per Item

Looks like no one has answered any topic labelled this.

So I downloaded this one http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/1333

Issue. It tells me to go to PHPmyadmin and create a command ALTER TABLE products ADD products_ship_price DECIMAL(15,4) NOT NULL;

So i go to my 1 & 1 control panel, go to the PHP my admin, and now, Im lost as what to do.

Help is appreciated.

Looks like no one has answered any topic labelled this.

So I downloaded this one http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/1333

Issue. It tells me to go to PHPmyadmin and create a command ALTER TABLE products ADD products_ship_price DECIMAL(15,4) NOT NULL;

So i go to my 1 & 1 control panel, go to the PHP my admin, and now, Im lost as what to do.

Help is appreciated.

I think I can help you with this.

First off I assume you are doing this through your control panel, as that is how I have been shown.

Once you have opened PHPmyadmin there is a panel on the left hand side. At the top of that panel is a row of boxes. The middle box is SQL in a box. If you click on it another window opens up.

Cut the command you have and paste it into the new box that has opened and then press go. The SQL will run and you will get a message on the second screen that opened up telling you hoepfully it was executed successfully.

This is how I was shown what to do.

Good luck but dont forget to back up!

Ian